Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all of these sound like greg or darren issues.

it sounds like we have a bug in the works somewhere
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

guys, guys, chill.

LOL

it looks like we have some glitches.

I'm sure greg will work on them. for the time being, if you find one, report it in here. if you see that someone else has reported the same thing, dont' report it yourself. Greg doesn't need to wade through 10 'me too' posts.

right now the issues we seem to be having is

posting and getting the 'this is a duplicate of a post you just made in the last 5 minutes' warning when you post once

posting and getting a 'if you're on moderation' message

Uber's name is messed up

(and i will say that, to the best of my knowledge only 1 or 2 active forum members are on moderation right now...and they know who they are)

If something else is happening, report it here...report it once, and then move on.

sigpic

Comment

Just one more small thing to add to the list is that the email notifications arent working
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

By the way, I posted a follow up post saying that I'm getting error messages on the page that confirms my post (please make that stop btw) and lo and behold, that post THAT WAS CONFIRMED disappeared.

*sigh*

Not a good day to be an Ooober.

Or in my case, an Über.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            By the way, I posted a follow up post saying that I'm getting error messages on the page that confirms my post (please make that stop btw) and lo and behold, that post THAT WAS CONFIRMED disappeared.

*sigh*

Not a good day to be an Ooober.

Or in my case, an Über.
            if that was in this thread it could be because we are deltein redundant posts and confirmatory posts. inorder for Greg or Darren to be able to wade through the issues at hand
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ok guys, if you have issues, take them over to the forum server thread that greg has started. same rules apply, don't barrage him with 'me too' posts and be patient. i'm sure he's working on things as he can

let's get this thread back to questions for the mods please

sigpic

Comment

Please keep this thread on track with posts for the "Mod Team". As Skydiver said please.

I'm not really a mod, so i dont check this thread and thus wont really know if there is a problem, if its posted in here.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Uh. What happened to my username?

It used to be: ?berSG-1Fan
                  and now it's: ??berSG-1Fan

Can I have my old username back please?

On edit...Whoa. My U with an umlaut comes up a question mark. Well that explains the name change I guess.

Can I get my old username back? PLEASE???
                  I'm sorry but if its non english characters then i cant really help. Our server only supports the EN charset.

Comment

I tried the umlaut, but unfortunately it's not working anymore. Regular U it is. Sorry!
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Can the thread for Doctor Who's "School Renion" be added to the Serries 28 folder??

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        Can the thread for Doctor Who's "School Renion" be added to the Serries 28 folder??
                        moved

sigpic

Comment

As in the little pics like this ?

You need to open a Post message thing in a thread, and get your Smiley window up, and next to each picture you'll see the characterstring like :tealc: :samanime27: and you need to C&P it into the rep message, or just memorise the characters to type.

I think.

Madeleine

Comment

Anyone want to explain why my account was banned for a year?

Comment

We do not usually discuss moderation decisions in public - however, I can say that given the multiple communications between you and the moderator team you should be aware of why.
                              I might also add that creating a new logon id to circumvent moderation is NOT a good idea....

Comment

Can someone hve a word with this particular poster please, I got what was intended as a highly insulting PM from him.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/member.php?u=19129
                                If you want the content of the PM, well I dunno how you can, but if you can just waltz in then feel free, if not, send me a PM or something and I will forward the message. Thanks

- Ptah/ Danny

EDIT: Sent you the PM to you Sky
                                Last edited by The Signal; 01 May 2006, 01:45 AM.
                                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                                X