X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vixen_vic
    Hey!
    Well this con is a nice suprise- think i may just have to hop on a train and pay it a visit!!! Is anyone else goin to it????Have to see if my pennies can cover it first- well there's always the student loan!!
    What convention? Where, when?

Incidentally, anyone going to Wolf SG Scotland in November?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
      Is there a place to find the link to the Shipper Store besides Ship Sistah's posts? I can finally order and need to know where to go to spend my dough.

Thanks!
      http://www.cafepress.com/cp/about_me.aspx?s=gotship

Estelle xxx
      Abu: This is a woman?
      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        What convention? Where, when?

Incidentally, anyone going to Wolf SG Scotland in November?
        Its in Nurenberg (can't spell- i'm not doing a german degree or anything.....oops!) in south Germany so we could all go - lotsa cheap flights and AT will b there!!!! xxxx
        i wud join u in Scottland but havin to go to Germany next week for a yr.....xx

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
          We want to go to London, but we'll wait for last minute offers because of the costs. Every summer - when I'm working at an insurance firm - my boss tells me how great the musems there are and how wonderful this and that is that I just have to go there and see it for myself.

Estelle xxx

Oh yeah ..London is very beautiful ..wouldn't like to live there ..I hate big cities to live ..That's why I left Paris ...but London has so many places of interest to visit ...The tower of London , Buckimgham Palace , Big ben ....and all the museums near Trafaguar square..and many more ....
          Like Paris ..It's a great place to visit ...I love Paris by night ..and I was a tourist guide there for a summer quite a few years ago ...and a city by night is so romantic...specially in the summer

You'll love it when you go to London.

..and Sam and Jack forever together ...big time

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Off topic ..but I watched the finale of series 1 "tru calling " last night and
            Spoiler:
            it was so sad ..to see Luke go ... Glad harrison survived ....but really Creepy Jack cheated faith in that one ....Luke was not supposed to go on that night ..He (creepy Jack) deliberatly made it happen ....and OMG Tru's dad ...what a revelation too .!!!!!...I think season 2 is gonna be excellent .....Shame Luke didn't call her for help ...I tried to be criptic in my spoiler ...Did I do a good job!!!!I suppose only people watching the show will know what I'm talking about ...hey ..

Caty

ooooh, i warched it to, it was brilliant, i loved it!!!! it's improved ten fold since the pilot. and i am so shipping for tru and davis now..although i know it won;t happen
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              Okay Shippers I have come out of lurkering long enough to say.. I am going away for awhile. Okay thats not right my COMPUTER is going way for awhile. And I dont know how long my friend will have it for. It has some serious issues that need to get fixed!! So I am posting here so that no one will worry! If it gets to be too long I will try and find a computer to email someone(probably KG since shes the only one I have an email addy for!). So after this post I will be d/cing the wires and saying bye-bye for awhile... Stay positive shippers! And dont have too much fun without me!

Oh Nikki.....come back to us quick ....I bet you gonna miss the Sam and Jack therapy room...hey!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                Spoiler:

Anyone else wonder why we are seeing this type of episode late in Season 8?TPTB are so keen on Earth based episodes why not show Sam and Jack in a relationship on Earth.The final episode can be a strong Team episode with some Sam and Jack so both non Shippers and Shippers can be happy.TPTB are going to be forced into fitting everything in the last episode.It makes so much sense to just do a Sam and Jack heavy episode instead of "Citizen Joe" .The last couple of episode should be serious episodes.It is too late in the Season to do a silly episode like this IMO.It is starting to look like TPTB are going to fight until the very end before they show Sam and Jack together.
                They want us to suffer.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  They want us to suffer.
                  Totally agree, i just don't c the point in those sort of eps when we cud something soooo much better! Silly ppl......

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    ooooh, i warched it to, it was brilliant, i loved it!!!! it's improved ten fold since the pilot. and i am so shipping for tru and davis now..although i know it won;t happen

well I know that Davis
                    Spoiler:
                    likes Tru very much ..perhaps loves her ...but I don't think ...she sees him as a romantic partner at all....she likes him ...as a working partner ...but I don't think she has or will ever have romantic feelings for Davis...but he's a really nice guy...Luke was really good for Tru cuz he was not only intelligent and cute but also very patient ...He didn't know what she was doing ....and he was still very patient for a long time ...while they were together ...and certanily not sticky and pressurizing like Pete.

And Sam and Jack forever together

caty

Comment

Originally posted by vixen_vic
                      Its in Nurenberg (can't spell- i'm not doing a german degree or anything.....oops!) in south Germany so we could all go - lotsa cheap flights and AT will b there!!!! xxxx
                      i wud join u in Scottland but havin to go to Germany next week for a yr.....xx
                      Ah well...

I'm a skint student, so Germany's out of the question

Have fun moving to germany!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        No haven't started some thunking Jack videos yet ..I think marimba may have some on her site ...but I will when I get the time ...with all the video shows I'm doing ...it's hard to concentrate on things other than couples ...but sure Jack is a hunk ...I could probably squeeze a thunking Jack video one day ..Who knows!!!!Not even me .

Yeah this video "Angel eyes" required some good season 8 scenes ..and if you look properly ....they are all shippy. The looks ....I really like the song "Angel eyes"...It's a beautiful song which explains how 2 people can be attracted to each other ....perfect for Sam and Jack

Caty
                        Thanks for the good idea. I am going to visit Marimba's site right now in search of the ever delectable thunking Jack....and some Jack and Sam too, don't worry.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

I've just posted chapter one of the most random story ever concocted!!
                          The links in my sig!! Pleez read it! It's short, so it'll only take a minute!
                          Ends shameless plug!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Spoiler:

Anyone else wonder why we are seeing this type of episode late in Season 8?TPTB are so keen on Earth based episodes why not show Sam and Jack in a relationship on Earth.The final episode can be a strong Team episode with some Sam and Jack so both non Shippers and Shippers can be happy.TPTB are going to be forced into fitting everything in the last episode.It makes so much sense to just do a Sam and Jack heavy episode instead of "Citizen Joe" .The last couple of episode should be serious episodes.It is too late in the Season to do a silly episode like this IMO.It is starting to look like TPTB are going to fight until the very end before they show Sam and Jack together.

I reckon that any TPTB of any shows
                            Spoiler:
                            do silly things towards the end of a show ...I think most of them don't know quite how to wrapp it up nicely ..I know it must be a hard job to do ...but if they would concentrate more on the existing plot and tie up some loose ends instead of bringing new Characters in the last 2 seasons ...then they probably may be able to finish a show with a bang .....

....but they don't seem to be able to do that ...In the x-files..they brought Doggett and Reyes ....to make it an ensemble show ...they did it to late ...and in SG1 ..they bring Pete...and they did it too late too ...cuz fans from both shows are very involved in character development by that stage ....and replacing Mulder and Scully was a bad idea .....For SG1 ...Sam and Jack are part of the SG1 team and suddenly to watch Sam with her boyfriend instead of concentrating going to a mission off world ...is purely silly and ininteresting really....Also lots of fans got really involved with the Sam and Jack flirting, banter ..ect......and do not really want anybody to interfere with that aspect of their relationship... so if they wanted to give her a real boyfriend , they could have done it in season 5 let's say ...so again ..to late .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                              Okay Shippers I have come out of lurkering long enough to say.. I am going away for awhile. Okay thats not right my COMPUTER is going way for awhile. And I dont know how long my friend will have it for. It has some serious issues that need to get fixed!! So I am posting here so that no one will worry! If it gets to be too long I will try and find a computer to email someone(probably KG since shes the only one I have an email addy for!). So after this post I will be d/cing the wires and saying bye-bye for awhile... Stay positive shippers! And dont have too much fun without me!
                              We will miss you ((((((((((((((Nikki))))))))))))) hurry back!!!!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I've just posted chapter one of the most random story ever concocted!!
                                The links in my sig!! Pleez read it! It's short, so it'll only take a minute!
                                Ends shameless plug!
                                LMAO- luv Hammonds name!!Very funny-now we'll hav 2 see wots on the questionnaire!! i just live for fic!! xxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X