Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya know, the first thing i thought when i started to read the spoilers for citizen joe (yep i caved) was ooh, this looks like it could be a clip show. then GW said it looked like a clip show, and i was like "YYYYAAAAYYYY!".
    i really like SG-1 clip shows. they always do a great job on them. and i usually hate any other type of clip show.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      OK Shipper Family!
      My photos from the Chicago Con are up, go here...

Enjoy!
      ((((KG!!!!!)))) These were fantastic. Loved the ones with you and Amanda, and Chris, and Tasha, and Tame with David and Darren and Gateworld. Was LOL at the Tame pictures. Oh Heck, loved them all. Thank you so much for putting these up.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        WOO HOO!!!! We have a Haiku

That is really Good..!! I like that one
        Thank you. I'm inspired by all those great pictures in all of your signatures. I have no idea how to do that.
        I should be on the dummy list - can barely turn on my computer without help.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          I reckon that any TPTB of any shows
          Spoiler:
          do silly things towards the end of a show ...I think most of them don't know quite how to wrapp it up nicely ..I know it must be a hard job to do ...but if they would concentrate more on the existing plot and tie up some loose ends instead of bringing new Characters in the last 2 seasons ...then they probably may be able to finish a show with a bang .....

....but they don't seem to be able to do that ...In the x-files..they brought Doggett and Reyes ....to make it an ensemble show ...they did it to late ...and in SG1 ..they bring Pete...and they did it too late too ...cuz fans from both shows are very involved in character development by that stage ....and replacing Mulder and Scully was a bad idea .....For SG1 ...Sam and Jack are part of the SG1 team and suddenly to watch Sam with her boyfriend instead of concentrating going to a mission off world ...is purely silly and ininteresting really....Also lots of fans got really involved with the Sam and Jack flirting, banter ..ect......and do not really want anybody to interfere with that aspect of their relationship... so if they wanted to give her a real boyfriend , they could have done it in season 5 let's say ...so again ..to late .

Caty
          Not only is this annoying to fans looking for Scifi action/adventure or shippers looking for a little Jack and Sam, but I tell people what a great show this is and they tune in and see soap opera and
          Spoiler:
          amateur dective
          . And they wonder why ratings went down.
          sigpic
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

OK Shipper Family!

Enjoy!
            Thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

OK Shipper Family!

Enjoy!
              KG, you are very very tall. seriously. how tall are you?

Tame. you are very very small. i pictured you taller somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                You know one of the questions asked to AT was what would you like to see happen in Season 8 and her reply was "more team, including Rick, through the gate missions. She also stated that she would love to explore her new responsibility more. I believe AT is on our side about this.

I really feel that yes our ship will come in at the end of Season 8, but like you guys I am concerned that it will not be done with the quality that we are all looking for. If season 8 is the last season than there are not too many episodes left that sound like they are going to give us the resolution that we shippers are looking for. This season could have been soooo much better if again like everyone has said they took care of Pete in the beginning and left enough time for them to gradually come together as a couple. To me this is just as potent. Instead of Season 8 being fun, passionate and exciting, I am watching from behind my hands with fear of seeing Pete and at the same time watching each wasted episode fall to the ground like a petal from a flower. So help me if this show ends with a fishing invitation I will scream. I would love to see, Sam making a big mistake and learning how to live with it, Jack having to send Sam on a very dangerous mission thinking she may not come back, Sam saving Jacks life by taking a bullet or blast for him then Jack thinking he has lost her only to have her revived by the sarcophagus. You could totally have action and sci-fi when they are on missions but when the day is over we could see them at home, together. No I wouldn't want it as the main front but maybe the c-plot. I'm only saying the Jack and Sam stuff here but of course this could be intertwined with Daniel and Teal'c as it should be. There is so much up in the air that this has been all but an enjoyable journey.
                Sounds like you have the makings of a fan fic. They are spawn from the frustration of fans for a rousing adventure or character introspection.
                sigpic

Comment

Muffo!!

Very well thought out statements! I hope you feel better now that you have vented. It's not good to keep that much inside. I agree with your statements, and that's why I feel jerked around so much. I feel the "plot device" pull. As an optimistic Shipper, I keep hoping that one day there will be writers who will break the mold and stretch their talents to create a positive, realistic "relationship" that will become the new foundation of TV couples. *sigh* Dare to Dream!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    He's making the Omlet of LOOOOOVVVVVVEEE!!!!!!!!!!
                    Oh yes!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      KG, you are very very tall. seriously. how tall are you?

Tame. you are very very small. i pictured you taller somehow.
                      LOL, yes I am very tall (I guess). 5'10" or so (or ~176cm if that means more to you ) Now if only RDA had been there to compare tallness with....

As for Tame...... she shrunk in the wash

Comment

(((muffo))) have some shipper cookies and welcome...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                        ~Imzadi
                        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

OK Shipper Family!

Enjoy!
                          Thanks for sharing the pix, KG!
                          Hmmm... I can't tell which I like more....

Tame on GW (Tame the touch-toe typist!)

or

D&D with T

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                            OMG...lets hope they don't torture us like that, but love your "not being able to talk" scenarios. I seriously can't stop laughing.

"Stretch out the ship till you bleed from your hair" Gotta say that is my new favorite quote Sally.

Thanks.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              i wish you lot would stop discussing big bangs, i keep joining sally in her gutter trance.
                              And it's really pretty in this gutter trance too! Funny that when I'm in this trance, semi-naked men at sitting beside me and fanning me... while I watch Jack kiss Sam passionately, while she moans and wraps her leg around him while...... *warning, warning! Sally has fallen into gutter trance... please leave the building in a orderly manner.*

but yes, i'd want a big kiss..little relationshippy stuff first, like phone calls and smiles. then some hand holding, and back patting. then a huge honking kiss on the gate ramp, framed by the gate (i know it's a cliche, but hey, if anyone can get away with a cliche, those two can)
                              Majorgasm, Sally's forum stand-in, is letting everyone know she whole-heartedly agrees with everything just said.

*waves*
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                kG Your pics are fab ...Everybody is smiling so much..and I can't believe that BarbieTame was there too and sleeping a little too.....and even everybody hold her ...Shame she was only made of plastic I bet the real Tame would have loved to be handled like that .... Specially If RDA had been there ...Who knows what he would have done to her though!!!!

Thank you KG .

Caty
                                Kiwigater and JSDT were FABULOUS to let *me* join them on their fun and frolic of the Con.....So yes Shippers Tamebarbie(tm) once again got to hang with The Cool Shipper Family at a Con......

Great Pics KG and YOU Kiwigater are Gorgeous and look like a fun person to be with. I LOVE YOUR SMILE!!!!!!!

And Tasha!! you lil Minx you - Finally get to see your BEAUTIFULface ((((((((((Tasha)))))))) I am so glad my snoring did NOT keep your daughter up
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X