• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wecome Athenaktt & Serenity!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Sam o Neil ..

I just saw your post about the video you wanted to make ..I was not on line all afternoon ..I was making "Run to you" for Wynter and Critter ..Shame I didn't see it before ..otherwise ..you would have been most welcome to do it .

Caty
      Hi Caty
      Don't worry about not seeing it before, but would you still be able to send it to me?
      I will try to be online for as long as I can, if you are online before about 10 o clocl tonight then could you please send me the file either via AIM or in an e-mail(or whatever way is easier for you...)?? Cause i'm not actually going till Tuesday morning.

Thanks

BTW your new vid is great!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Thank you ...it is sporadic at best ....but I go lay down.....then I get all curious again to see what the Shipper Family is discussing now and here I am again.

Sam & Jack are addicting
        Yep, Sam and Jack are very addictive, and it is hard to stay away from the shipper family when the computer is there and turned on right in front of you....just begging you to use it

My advice is to eat lots of Ship Nanas cookies

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

To Wynter & critter and all the shipper family

Caty's video 59 "Run to you" (Whitney Houston)

Sam needs Jack to keep her safe from harm even if most of the time she 's always in control and watches over him too

Enjoy

Caty
          (((((((Caty)))))))

What a great vid. All those hugs *sigh*, anyone who sees this vid will immediately see that between S&J there is so much more than between S&. TPTB and especially RCC should be tied to a seat and shown this vid, they'd so have no argument left.

Estelle xxx
          Abu: This is a woman?
          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            OK, JUST walked in the door from the Chicago con, and I am totally trashed, in a good way , so before I go sleep I thought I'd post 3 great things from the con (pictures and real run down to follow this week)....

But before I get to that, I want to reiterate how much I enjoyed meeting Darren and his wonderful wife (in his words Mrs Darren ), and David (altho for much less time ), and also how impossible it is to convey how lovely AT was to everyone, she was friendly and interested and enthusiastic, and really made you feel like you had connected with her. I will be saying this loudly and often

I had a few mintues with Amanda and got the following.....
            1). I asked if she had got the letter and CD of music vids from Marimba and Caty et al at Gatecon, and if she watched the vids. And she said she had got them, and had really enjoyed the vids, she said she couldn't believe the amount of work that went into them, and that she was really impressed

2). I was wearing my Shipper Commune t-shirt, and I explained it all to Amanda, and she laughed, thought it was funny. I told her to pass the message onto Joe that we had taken his commune comment and run with it At the autograph session she remembered me and looked a my shirt and said "I hope you get out of the hospital soon!", to which I said, "probably not too likely!"

and at the panel......
            3). Amanda had a LOT to say about Affinity, she was very um, clear about the fact she was unhappy with numerous things in the script and talked to RCC about it, and one of the things she specifically mentioned was the
            Spoiler:
            end scene when Sam accepts Pete's proposal, she said she objected a lot to that scene because it was unprofessional, and she didn't think Sam would act like that. But in the end it's not her decision She also referred to how she thought it was too soon for Pete to propose (LOL) and how she wondered "what about the other guy??!" She was trying to talk in code so as to not spoil people who didn't want to be, but was very clear about what she meant

So, that's it for now, sleep first, more details later.....
            Wow! It all sounds great! I really wish I was there
            Can't wait for pictures!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              For anyone in the UK or Ireland, MacGyver:The Lost Treasure of Atlantis is on BBC1 at the moment!
              Thanks!!
              I just turned it on at least I get cahnce to see the end of it

I wish I could of seen it all the way through, it looked like a film I would really enjoy...it has RDA, it got Atlantis and its something to do with Astronomy!
              It was worth watching just to see that wonderful smile from RDA at the end

Does anyone know if I can buy the MacGyver movies on DVD or video??? I've searched Amazon but nothing comes up

Thanks
              Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 30 August 2004, 03:43 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                wow thats so cool! shame i cant fly to the us any time soon lol

on topic: is the reckoning parts 1 and 2 as wel as threads a 3 episode story arc?
                I dunno. I heard somebody already mentioning this but I think it was just speculation because Mel Harris and Isaac Hayes are in all three eps.

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  Hi all!

I've been lurking around for a couple months now and finally decided it's time to drop a line in the S/J Shipper thread. I have no idea when I became a shipper. I guess it just came on so gradually that i didn't even realize it. But after I saw Chimera all I could think in the back of my head was "Thats not right Sam should be with Jack!" I guess my slasher friend also unknowingly pushed me further into the S/J ship. So here I am

Anyways I just got through reading kiwigater's quick summary of the convention in Chicago, and I feel somewhat envious. Even though I went to the Con down here in Burback, CA way back in July (when season 8 literally just aired the night before). I guess it's just because the later Cons have more interesting stuff too talk about since Season 8 started and stuff. But any way I digress into senseless rambles.

Just glad to hear that Amanda had some similar "issues" to the ones we have about Affinity. Just hearing that gives us some hope!

P.S. I have to admit after watching "Affinity" and reading spoilers for "Threads" coming here is very comforting for the shipper in me.
                  full of S&J ship also known as "JM's shipper commune". You can choose between a single room or you can bunk down with someone else (be aware of the snorers though!). We have lots of room here. Oh and wait for MG, he's the one who stocks us up on alcohol. I don't know who is responsible for the shipper cookies but just grab one if you see one ... again, be aware of the addicts. They can be very possessive from time to time.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                    Thanks for the update kiwigater! Like what AT said about Affinity and
                    Spoiler:
                    Pete's proposal. Particularly the "what about the other guy?" part!
                    thanks for this report it cheered me up.
                    i was reading another post of when some-one went to the same con and they kept saying not one word was said about ship they were all congratulating her on her engagement to .yeah whatever!!!
                    I think that these guys only heard what they wanted to hear,at least we have a relaible source such as kiwigater.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Thank you for the medal we really deserve them.It has cheered me up a wee bit.

scottishshipper

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        OK, JUST walked in the door from the Chicago con, and I am totally trashed, in a good way , so before I go sleep I thought I'd post 3 great things from the con (pictures and real run down to follow this week)....

But before I get to that, I want to reiterate how much I enjoyed meeting Darren and his wonderful wife (in his words Mrs Darren ), and David (altho for much less time ), and also how impossible it is to convey how lovely AT was to everyone, she was friendly and interested and enthusiastic, and really made you feel like you had connected with her. I will be saying this loudly and often

I had a few mintues with Amanda and got the following.....
                        1). I asked if she had got the letter and CD of music vids from Marimba and Caty et al at Gatecon, and if she watched the vids. And she said she had got them, and had really enjoyed the vids, she said she couldn't believe the amount of work that went into them, and that she was really impressed

2). I was wearing my Shipper Commune t-shirt, and I explained it all to Amanda, and she laughed, thought it was funny. I told her to pass the message onto Joe that we had taken his commune comment and run with it At the autograph session she remembered me and looked a my shirt and said "I hope you get out of the hospital soon!", to which I said, "probably not too likely!"

and at the panel......
                        3). Amanda had a LOT to say about Affinity, she was very um, clear about the fact she was unhappy with numerous things in the script and talked to RCC about it, and one of the things she specifically mentioned was the
                        Spoiler:
                        end scene when Sam accepts Pete's proposal, she said she objected a lot to that scene because it was unprofessional, and she didn't think Sam would act like that. But in the end it's not her decision She also referred to how she thought it was too soon for Pete to propose (LOL) and how she wondered "what about the other guy??!" She was trying to talk in code so as to not spoil people who didn't want to be, but was very clear about what she meant

So, that's it for now, sleep first, more details later.....
                        (((((((((((((KG)))))))))))) Thx for the heads up. I can't wait for the photos and the full report, but this just about made my day.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          Thanks!!
                          I just turned it on at least I get cahnce to see the end of it

I wish I could of seen it all the way through, it looked like a film I would really enjoy...it has RDA, it got Atlantis and its something to do with Astronomy!
                          It was worth watching just to see that wonderful smile from RDA at the end

Does anyone know if I can buy the MacGyver movies on DVD or video??? I've searched Amazon but nothing comes up

Thanks
                          macgyver isnt out on dvd or video yet but there is an online petition to bring it out on dvd sometime in 2005...hope this helps
                          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                            macgyver isnt out on dvd or video yet but there is an online petition to bring it out on dvd sometime in 2005...hope this helps
                            Thanks, I'd heard about the petition and I knew that there weren't any DVD's of the series but I was just hoping that there had been ones made for the movies

Oh, well I'll just have to wait...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              A quickie poll question.

Which ep was harder for you to take: Chimera or Affinity?

For me, Chimera.

Sally
                              Chimera;
                              Spoiler:
                              first time I recoginzed exactly how wrong is for Sam. Also, as Shipperahoy said, I thought he would be history by the end of the ep, fat chance. I should have known better than to trust TPTB with S&J.

Estelle xxx
                              Last edited by estelle; 30 August 2004, 04:44 AM.

Comment

To Wynter & critter and all the shipper family

Caty's video 59 "Run to you" (Whitney Houston)

Sam needs Jack to keep her safe from harm even if most of the time she 's always in control and watches over him too

Enjoy

Caty
                                Caty, thank you so much. That was great! I couldn't get into the forum last night so this was a wonderful way to start the day.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X