• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    These green cookies are not working!!!

Token, I LOVE your smileys! They're so descriptive and so fitting. <g>

Sally
    Last edited by majorsal; 18 June 2004, 12:05 AM. Reason: oh man... just plain stupidity
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I have no clue WHAT TPTB are thinking except the seems to be A LOT of back peddling when it comes to Sam & JAck lately by TPTB.

I didn't feel RCC's comment about 'abnormal love' was referring to Sam and Jack per se. What I *am* upset with is RCC's comments in general.

*lift foot. insert in mouth*

THAT is NOT making me smile! BUT This week my MOTTO DAMMIT is THE FREAKIN GLASS IS HALF FULL!! SO JUST BE FREAKIN POSTITIVE!!
      ..... Yes, Tame.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Loki
        Just found this thread and after about 3 weeks of back reading I feel I'm sorta update if not blind from staring at monitor for that long. Being a newbie to boards just thought I'd throw a few things out in Shipper land.
        Hi, Loki, pull up a chair!

*hands first shipper cookie to newbie... now don't eat it too fast, hon, I'm not too good with the hymlec... himlek... that maneuver*

- Just saw Divide and Conquer on DVD.........
        I bet it was a dredge, but I'm glad to see you're holding up so well.

- Personally, I hope Jack gets a call from one his buddies on the "inside" finds out what Pete did then make sure he is comfortable at the bottom of the lake. I betcha Teal'c would help.
        Yes, they make him go scuba-diving! Don't want PS dead, but reassigned to traffic duty in East LA would be fine with me.

- Also, am I the only one that would love to watch the "Sam and Jack Hour" as opposed to the "Sam and Nepotism Hour"?
        I'd love it too!

Jack - "Sam, honey, I'm home!"

Looks for wife.

Jack - "Uh, Sam?.... "

Sam - "Jack, I'm in here!"

Jack goes round to the bedroom, but trips first over naquada generator parts on the floor.

Jack - "What are you doing?"

Sam smiles seductively and pushes a button. Suddenly chains and restraints come from the bed.

Sam - "Just a little project I've been working on, dear."

Jack grins.

Jack - "I love it when you're in your scientist mode."

- If producers never meant for Sam and JAck to end up togther how come in EVERY alternate universe they were TOGETHER. And they think I have issues
        Oh, they mean for them to end up together, but we're just going to be tortured for a while longer. Gotta love television writing.

*Sits back with a Shipper n00b cookie and realizes that watching Jack come in from a day at work and trip over the ottoman as Carter comes in from the kitchen maybe the greatest televison experince ever.

Yes! Especially in my versions.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

LOL! You guys are great! I could just see it now... here we are, the proud but tortured S/J shippers, sitting on the deck of the Titanic. Everyone is screaming and panicking, but we're just smiling and handing out shipper cookies. Okay, we're obviously insane, but we don't 'care' that we're insane. See! *nods* Shipper cookies and crazy writers don't effect us at all!... *stares off into space*

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

How could Sam ever settle for someone like when she could have someone like Jack who would give up his life 10 times over for her!!!!

I'll love -like, almost, kinda- PS if he gives up his life for Sam!!!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Loki
              Just found this thread and after about 3 weeks of back reading I feel I'm sorta update if not blind from staring at monitor for that long. Being a newbie to boards just thought I'd throw a few things out in Shipper land.

- Just saw Divide and Conquer on DVD.........

- Personally, I hope Jack gets a call from one his buddies on the "inside" finds out what Pete did then make sure he is comfortable at the bottom of the lake. I betcha Teal'c would help.

- Also, am I the only one that would love to watch the "Sam and Jack Hour" as opposed to the "Sam and Nepotism Hour"?

- If producers never meant for Sam and JAck to end up togther how come in EVERY alternate universe they were TOGETHER. And they think I have issues

*Sits back with a Shipper n00b cookie and realizes that watching Jack come in from a day at work and trip over the ottoman as Carter comes in from the kitchen maybe the greatest televison experince ever.
              ((((((((((((((Loki))))))))))))))))

Welcome! Sorry I missed you earlier! I was still seeing slightly red from all the forum issues (had 100 posts to catch up on)! Then as I'm reading all those posts--along comes this *little* comment from Robert Cooper about having *issues* , and...well, you can imagine! (Amazing how I've found so much occasion to use this smiley lately!)

NEway--just wanted to say WELCOME!!!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

[QUOTE]
                Sometimes a messenger may have a hidden agenda or bias. Unless there is a full and complete transcript, we may never know.
                I agree and she (Thomasina Gibson) has been the writer on everything that has stirred us up lately.

Comment

[QUOTE=Elfinwood]

I agree and she (Thomasina Gibson) has been the writer on everything that has stirred us up lately.
                  I agree with whoever had the theory that this was ONE interview broken up into lots of little pieces for several different magazines. Why do multiple interviews when you can get more bang for your buck with one? It also does a good job of perpetuating the party line AND saving the advertising budget (they do seem to be rather stingy with the ads lately--even the bad ones). Why would they risk someone blabbing with multiple interviews? This way things can be more closely controlled.

I think we're seeing and hearing what PTB want us to see and hear. I think whatever they're going to do is a closely guarded secret that not even the "press" version of the episode has. They *did* say it was a "rough" cut. Which could indicate to me that something big is being withheld. Of course, that could be the optimist talking. I'm not holding out much hope for anything big--after all, I have *issues*!
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Good morning, campers!!
                    What's on the schedule today?
                    (hiking, boating, drinking (GoneShippin'), ranting, loving??)
                    need some space
                    Here's something:
                    The awesomely talented and giver of GateWorld Darren (yes, I'm sucking up, but I mean every word) has an article on his visit to the Stargate SG1 and Atlantis sets. Morjana has posted the link to the MGM SciFi Newsletter where you can read the whole article, but a couple of things reached out at me.
                    • "Atlantis is a very cool show," Martin (Wood) says. "And there's going to be a lot of people from SG-1 that may find it augments SG-1. And they may find that, especially if the two of them are running side-by-side for a couple years, they're going to love both shows." (does that mean Season 9 and 10?)
                    • Amanda Tapping (Sam) and David Hewlett (Dr. McKay) are both fans of GateWorld. (Maybe Amanda will understand all the Shipper love we have for Sam and Jack....we can hope 'cuz that's all we have....HOPE)

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      Okay, all's forgiven!

Sally *whispers 'tame needs to tell me she loves me again'*
                      (((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))
                      Love You Aunt Sally
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Good morning, campers!!
                        What's on the schedule today?
                        (hiking, boating, drinking (GoneShippin'), ranting, loving??)
                        TOKEN......I am going to print this out and frame it....just so I don't EVER forget the morning I laughed my butt off over smilies
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          LOL! You guys are great! I could just see it now... here we are, the proud but tortured S/J shippers, sitting on the deck of the Titanic. Everyone is screaming and panicking, but we're just smiling and handing out shipper cookies. Okay, we're obviously insane, but we don't 'care' that we're insane. See! *nods* Shipper cookies and crazy writers don't effect us at all!... *stares off into space*

Sally
                          Too funny....... Sometimes I really do feel this is us!!! LOL We have GOT TO BE the most positive people in Shipper Fandom Great description Sally

((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Hi everyone *waves*. I'm sitting here in my Hazmat suit eating Naquadah enhanced cookies and reading over all the posts that I've missed due to the forum being down. I want to thank Mala and Marimba for giving me the best laugh EVER! After all the ranting that was going on, I was beginning to despair and was set to get a plane ticket to go see Mr Cooper himself and discuss my "issues".Now I've calmed down after seeing the wonderful Potatohead picture, and the fabulous video. Thanks to everyone in the shipper family for cheering me up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello Shiplets!

Haven't been around much lately due to RL rearing it's ugly head. Just thought that I would pop in to prove that I'm still alive. I've read Cooper's comments re: Pete and like many of you also found them somewhat offensive. And I'm usually pretty giving when it comes to magazine articles. I just take them with a grain of salt, but it seems sort of insulting to say that just because some people saw Pete a certain way that they have issues. Anytime people view a movie or a t.v. show they are going to take something different away from it then other people. Television and movies are subjective. Just look at ship. Some people love it, others loathe it, others couldn't give a fig. Nobody is right or wrong. The same with Pete. I personally don't see him as a "stalker" I just think that he was out of line, but I respect other people's opinions to think that he was stalking Sam.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                In snarky celebration of and the COLOSSAL screwup of TPTB--

"Master of the House" from Les Miserables
                                HMOG; ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was brilliant, hysterical, did I mention absolutely brilliant
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X