This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    LOL Token! Next verse if you please.... Your Therapy is really bringing out your creativity.

Sam's fling was Petey the Spud,
    The Shippers all thought him a Dud.
    The Spud will always fail,
    Compared to our Alpha Male.
    Sam's man is the Silver Haired Stud.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Spoilers Season 8" Citizen Joe"
      .Does anyone else have or can get the conversation between Jack and Sam that Auralan was unable to give us? If so please, please, please share!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        Well, Jack's a busy guy, running the base, saving the world, doing...uh PG Forum, PG Forum, PG Forum.

Snacks anyone?
        We could hid in the spare room, or maybe do the laundry, yeah Jack's laundry. Got any of those cookies.
        sigpic
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser

Clap ,clap, clap ....BRAVO .....and a spud will rot as a stud will stay forever admirable

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
            Oh, so you want my Jack-clone back? I won't trade him, not even for Daniel, Jonas AND T. *shakes head* No way! He's mine, mine, mine.

Estelle xxx
            Could you make some more and share?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Off topic ..but I watched the finale of series 1 "tru calling " last night and
              Spoiler:
              it was so sad ..to see Luke go ... Glad harrison survived ....but really Creepy Jack cheated faith in that one ....Luke was not supposed to go on that night ..He (creepy Jack) deliberatly made it happen ....and OMG Tru's dad ...what a revelation too .!!!!!...I think season 2 is gonna be excellent .....Shame Luke didn't call her for help ...I tried to be criptic in my spoiler ...Did I do a good job!!!!I suppose only people watching the show will know what I'm talking about ...hey ..

Caty
              Caty,

Just to let you know I sent you a pm back.

While I am here...I watched Tru Calling too and it was so cool....
              Spoiler:
              but I can't believe Luke died too ...Poor Tru! And Tru's dad, I knew he was not the nicest person but wow! He is exactly like Jack. I am guessing that's why he and her mum spilt and that's why he wanted her dead!

I will shut up now ...

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                Caty,

Spoiler:
                but I can't believe Luke died too ...Poor Tru! And Tru's dad, I knew he was not the nicest person but wow! He is exactly like Jack. I am guessing that's why he and her mum spilt and that's why he wanted her dead!

I will shut up now ...

~Tracey~

I sent you an e-mail via GW just 1 minute ago.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                  Love it! Love it! Add a verse....first verse Token, second verse Zoser---who's next for the challenge? Silver Haired Stud...what dreamy thoughts I am having. Yes, I said dreamy. This is a PG forum still. Isn't it?
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                    Caty,

Spoiler:

I will shut up now ...

~Tracey~

well I thought the dad looked
                    Spoiler:
                    weird and kind of evil when he went to the hospital to see Harrison ...but then she hugged him and I thought nothing more of it ..until the car scene ...and then I knew who he was too !!!!I freaks me out ....poor Tru I wonder if she'll get a life one day too.!!!!You know I thought Luke may have an accident after he left the wedding ...because he was confused ...no wonder why ..poor guy...and could have died intead of Harrison ..as fate ....but then I saw him in his lab ...and I was relieved ...and then creepy Jack turns up ...and changes everything.... and I knew then ..what was gonna happen ...but I was hoping that he will ask her for help .....but didn't happen .... YET ...

I don't know if season 2 will start without Luke or may be ...He's gonna call her ...from the coffin and she'll hear him from the bottom of the graveyard.. I try to cheer myself up here ....so I want to believe..he's not real dead yet

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      well I thought the dad looked
                      Spoiler:
                      weird and kind of evil when he went to the hospital to see Harrison ...but then she hugged him and I thought nothing more of it ..until the car scene ...and then I knew who he was too !!!!I freaks me out ....poor Tru I wonder if she'll get a life one day too.!!!!You know I thought Luke may have an accident after he left the wedding ...because he was confused ...no wonder why ..poor guy...and could have died intead of Harrison ..as fate ....but then I saw him in his lab ...and I was relieved ...and then creepy Jack turns up ...and changes everything.... and I knew then ..what was gonna happen ...but I was hoping that he will ask her for help .....but didn't happen .... YET ...

I don't know if season 2 will start without Luke or may be ...He's gonna call her ...from the coffin and she'll hear him from the bottom of the graveyard.. I try to cheer myself up here ....so I want to believe..he's not real dead yet

Caty
                      Just got your email, thank you hun. I won't post my thought's on it yet, need to look through it again (will probably pm you later or tomorrow after work).

Tru Calling spoilers...

Spoiler:
                      yeah and me...plus he kept saying 'come on Tru'...pushing her out of the hospital room...my guess is that he was trying to get her to leave before Harrison asked for her help! I can't believe it though... he would do that to his own daughter. What an evil pig! And as for Jack... he just so evil with what he did to Luke . He said he doesn't kill...he just doesn’t want the people who are supposed to die to live. But with Luke, he actually did kill him (well in some way)!

Yeah...I am hoping that he will ask for her help in season 2. He was such a cutie!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey Caty. Just watched Angel Eyes...very nice once again. And that season 8 Jack...he's looking so good. Also watched You Don't Impress Me Much about . Cute. Loved the last, very last pick of our hero. No, it's not . You'll all have to watch it yourselves if you want to know!

Off Topic...do you have any thunking Jack videos?????
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          As part of the "S/J Alternative Therapy", we have been working on limericks. I thought we should share.

*ahem* :clears throat:

There once was a 'tater name Pete
                          Who had plastic shoes 'stead of feet.
                          He tried to win Sam,
                          The sh*t hit the fan,
                          And Robert C. Cooper got beat.
                          By Lost Elf

See what good comes from Therapy!
                          So thats the limmerick i missed! But then again I stuck around for the PG-13 one .

Bravo LostElf! *applauds*
                          ~Athena

Comment

nickatell I wish I had the conversation.
                            Spoiler:

The Phone conversation between Sam and Jack sounds nice but once again there conservation gets stopped.If I had a dime for everytime Sam and Jack did not get to finish a conversation I would be rich.It is starting to look like we will have to wait until the last episode of Season 8 to see Sam and Jack together.I was hoping we would get a couple of episodes to see Sam and Jack as a couple after we stayed loyal through the Pete fiasco.I would not have minded seeing Sam and Jack slowly build towards a relationship if we had more time but time is running out.Pete should have been dropped at the start of Season 8 so there would have been more time to build the Sam and Jack relationship.Even though Sam and Jack have known each other for 8 Years it is going to seem rushed if TPTB put them together in the last episode.The last episode should be a team episode with a little about the Sam and Jack relationship.TPTB have put themselves in a very tough spot by dragging the Ship until the last episode instead of putting them together a couple of episodes before the final episode.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Don't worry about it being German! They answer in both English and German, and if not, I can translate it for you!

I was just thinking the same thing...but then long behold if i keep reading the post i find sueKay's answer!
                              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                nickatell I wish I had the conversation.
                                Spoiler:

The Phone conversation between Sam and Jack sounds nice but once again there conservation gets stopped.If I had a dime for everytime Sam and Jack did not get to finish a conversation I would be rich.It is starting to look like we will have to wait until the last episode of Season 8 to see Sam and Jack together.I was hoping we would get a couple of episodes to see Sam and Jack as a couple after we stayed loyal through the Pete fiasco.I would not have minded seeing Sam and Jack slowly build towards a relationship if we had more time but time is running out.Pete should have been dropped at the start of Season 8 so there would have been more time to build the Sam and Jack relationship.Even though Sam and Jack have known each other for 8 Years it is going to seem rushed if TPTB put them together in the last episode.The last episode should be a team episode with a little about the Sam and Jack relationship.TPTB have put themselves in a very tough spot by dragging the Ship until the last episode instead of putting them together a couple of episodes before the final episode.
                                I agree with you here ses110...especially about how nice it would have been if Sam would have
                                Spoiler:
                                dropped already
                                so that we could have all of season 8 with UST leading to and ending with RST with our heros Jack and Sam. There doesn't seem to be much time left for our love story shippers. Hurry it up already TPTB, pretty please.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X