This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    which CSI? the one with DDL, where the grissom/sara ship starts? or playing with fire, where he rejects her? or invisible evidence, with the incredibly sexy pin me down scene?

see, ours is not the only ship in a state of flux...i think all PTB enjoy playing with shippers, and building our hopes up, then shattering them again. (and you think this is bad..the actress who plays sara in the sara/griss ship got sacked...at least she was rehired, but for a while, everytime i watched stargate, it was 'at least they're both in it. whatever happens, at least they are both still in it
    #108 Der Schattenmann, I dunno what's it named in English. It's a pretty old one, but we'll get the brand new (hey, we're 'in' Germany) season 4 eps on the 15th of September and I'm still catching up on the old ones. I only started watching CSI in the middle of season 3.

Estelle xxx
    Abu: This is a woman?
    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
      Whaddaya mean NEXT year? www.germancitycon.de

December. In Nuremberg, so you wouldn't have to drive that far.

Amanda, Peter DeLuise, Colin Cunningham and The Guy Who Plays Ba'al will be there.
      I know but I can't go. I'm still saving money for my next summer holidays. Gonna be travelling to England with my lil sister and then with my elder sister to the North Sea. That'll get pretty expensive, remember I'm a poor student. *sigh* Anyhoo, I hope *crosses fingers* that there will be another next autumn. There has to be one.

Estelle xxx
      Last edited by estelle; 01 September 2004, 12:05 PM.

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Off topic ..but I watched the finale of series 1 "tru calling " last night and
        Spoiler:
        it was so sad ..to see Luke go ... Glad harrison survived ....but really Creepy Jack cheated faith in that one ....Luke was not supposed to go on that night ..He (creepy Jack) deliberatly made it happen ....and OMG Tru's dad ...what a revelation too .!!!!!...I think season 2 is gonna be excellent .....Shame Luke didn't call her for help ...I tried to be criptic in my spoiler ...Did I do a good job!!!!I suppose only people watching the show will know what I'm talking about ...hey ..

Caty
        ((((((SG1Happy))))))) ... we'd never forget you.
        ((((((Critter))))))) ... you're confused? Hey, we all are.
        ((((((CG)))))) ... *scratches head* ... (((((CG)))))
        (((((Tame)))))) ..... ditto .... ((((((Tame)))))
        ((((((Caty)))))) ... the clips you chose for this vid are really, really good. You deserve every compliment you get.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          Hey Caty. Just watched Angel Eyes...very nice once again. And that season 8 Jack...he's looking so good. Also watched You Don't Impress Me Much about . Cute. Loved the last, very last pick of our hero. No, it's not . You'll all have to watch it yourselves if you want to know!

Off Topic...do you have any thunking Jack videos?????
          No haven't started some thunking Jack videos yet ..I think marimba may have some on her site ...but I will when I get the time ...with all the video shows I'm doing ...it's hard to concentrate on things other than couples ...but sure Jack is a hunk ...I could probably squeeze a thunking Jack video one day ..Who knows!!!!Not even me .

Yeah this video "Angel eyes" required some good season 8 scenes ..and if you look properly ....they are all shippy. The looks ....I really like the song "Angel eyes"...It's a beautiful song which explains how 2 people can be attracted to each other ....perfect for Sam and Jack

Caty

Comment

Thanks Critter.I should have mentioned in my post that Sam and Jack should have been moving towards a relationship after the D&C episode in Season 4.
            Spoiler:

There would be no need to bring in a character like Pete if Sam and Jack got together back in Season 4.TPTB could have shown the Sam character struggling to balance her relationship with Jack and her job at the SGC.In Season 8 TPTB could have shown Sam struggling to lead SG-1 after taking over for Jack instead of dragging her character through the mud with Pete.IMO I would rather see Sam having a hard time being the leader of SG-1 instead of seeing all these Earth and Pete based episodes.If the Budget is causing these types of episodes I rather see SG-1 do a couple of Movies instead of going onto Season 9.

Comment

Okay Shippers I have come out of lurkering long enough to say.. I am going away for awhile. Okay thats not right my COMPUTER is going way for awhile. And I dont know how long my friend will have it for. It has some serious issues that need to get fixed!! So I am posting here so that no one will worry! If it gets to be too long I will try and find a computer to email someone(probably KG since shes the only one I have an email addy for!). So after this post I will be d/cing the wires and saying bye-bye for awhile... Stay positive shippers! And dont have too much fun without me!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                I know but I can't go. I'm saving money for my next summer holidays. Gonna be travelling to England with my lil sister and then with my bigger sister to the North Sea. That'll get pretty expensive, remember I'm a poor student. *sigh* Anyhoo, I hope *crosses fingers* that there will be another next autumn. There has to be one.

Estelle xxx

Estelle ..Where about are you going in England next summer?

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  no, i don't think DDL is evil..it's not his fault he has such a badly written character, and that his character is being hated by a lot of people. problem is, the only other role i know him in was the guy who spurted blood out of his nose on CSI, and i can't think of anything intelligent to ask him about that, other then how he did it.
                  I feel the same way as michelle, and the only other role I recognize DDL is playing TJ's (micheal Deluise) brother (surprise surprise) on Gilmore Girls. And on that he has like 2 lines that make him sound like a moron...which only plays into my mind set of how many of us see the spudman.
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                    Could you make some more and share?
                    Tame's responsible for the Jack clones (also for the Daniel, Jonas and Teal'c ones) ... I may borrow you mine some time, but at the moment I still have to make up for what I missed while I was locked up in my room. No, ... how I make up for it is none of your buisness ... you won't get more details on that ... sheesh you're a nosy bunch of shippers.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Sam's fling was Petey the Spud,
                      The Shippers all thought him a Dud.
                      The Spud will always fail,
                      Compared to our Alpha Male.
                      Sam's man is the Silver Haired Stud.
                      WOO HOO!!!! We have a Haiku

That is really Good..!! I like that one
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Estelle ..Where about are you going in England next summer?

Caty
                        We want to go to London, but we'll wait for last minute offers because of the costs. Every summer - when I'm working at an insurance firm - my boss tells me how great the musems there are and how wonderful this and that is that I just have to go there and see it for myself.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Sam's fling was Petey the Spud,
                          The Shippers all thought him a Dud.
                          The Spud will always fail,
                          Compared to our Alpha Male.
                          Sam's man is the Silver Haired Stud.
                          Thats the spirit! With Jack being the Alpha Male there is no way sam and will last!

The Alpha Male always prevails!!!
                          ~Athena

Comment

Spoiler:

Anyone else wonder why we are seeing this type of episode late in Season 8?TPTB are so keen on Earth based episodes why not show Sam and Jack in a relationship on Earth.The final episode can be a strong Team episode with some Sam and Jack so both non Shippers and Shippers can be happy.TPTB are going to be forced into fitting everything in the last episode.It makes so much sense to just do a Sam and Jack heavy episode instead of "Citizen Joe" .The last couple of episode should be serious episodes.It is too late in the Season to do a silly episode like this IMO.It is starting to look like TPTB are going to fight until the very end before they show Sam and Jack together.

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                              I know but I can't go. I'm still saving money for my next summer holidays. Gonna be travelling to England with my lil sister and then with my elder sister to the North Sea. That'll get pretty expensive, remember I'm a poor student. *sigh* Anyhoo, I hope *crosses fingers* that there will be another next autumn. There has to be one.

Estelle xxx

Hey!
                              Well this con is a nice suprise- think i may just have to hop on a train and pay it a visit!!! Is anyone else goin to it????Have to see if my pennies can cover it first- well there's always the student loan!!

Comment

Is there a place to find the link to the Shipper Store besides Ship Sistah's posts? I can finally order and need to know where to go to spend my dough.

Thanks!
                                Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Working...
                                X