No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's not a thunk thread - riiiiight - doesn't quite work today Great picspam - snurched a few for some Martinart.

Good news that you're mending Laurie!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Absolutely, I'm hoping to have a few of the recipes down by then. I've kicked it off with the easy stuff - a white loaf and a brioche both of which smell totally awesome! But there's all sorts of recipes for loaves with sundried tomatoes and parmesan, olives, all kinds of nuts, the list goes on and on !!
      Bring samples!

What's happening with the laptop Jumble, are you coping with the old one ok?
      The Tosh is currently undergoing tests at the repair centre to see why the same fault has recurred, and the old one is driving me nuts but serving it's purpose

I'm completely at a loss as to what to do with myself this evening, Dave's away and I can't decide whether to PS, watch some Sanctuary/Stargate/ER OR fulfil a growing desire I've had recently to write some fanfic...decisions decisions
      May I suggest a little PSing for the S.H.I.P.party? Or maybe you could write a little S.H.I.P. fanfic

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Yeah, it's not a thunk thread - riiiiight - doesn't quite work today Great picspam - snurched a few for some Martinart.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...oHoo_Drool.gif

Good news that you're mending Laurie!
      Thought you might

738 posts to go...........

Comment

Holy freakin' picspams!! Awesome Jumble

Been spending the afternoon playing with my new breadmaker (pics on twitter ) - such fun!!
        It looks DELICIOUS!

B sent me homemade oatmeal bread for Christmas, and it was so yummy and wonderful. There's nothing better than homemade bread!

In other unrelated foodie news: had a raspberry creme brulee at a gastro pub last night, it was good but certainly no Andersons...seriously cannot wait for May! *bounces* And for seeing Jumble, Josiane, and Wendy of course....*whistles*

Mmmhmmm.

*BOUNCES*

Absolutely, I'm hoping to have a few of the recipes down by then. I've kicked it off with the easy stuff - a white loaf and a brioche both of which smell totally awesome! But there's all sorts of recipes for loaves with sundried tomatoes and parmesan, olives, all kinds of nuts, the list goes on and on !!
        I can't wait!

I hope you enjoy your experimenting with bread

I'm completely at a loss as to what to do with myself this evening, Dave's away and I can't decide whether to PS, watch some Sanctuary/Stargate/ER OR fulfil a growing desire I've had recently to write some fanfic...decisions decisions
        Ooooh, choices, choices. You could start with the fanfic... work from there...? I can't decide what to do this evening either. It's the first time I've been free for weeks - I'm now wishing I had a box to pack or an assignment to write or a shift to work... hmm.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

You're all wondering what to do with yourselves tonight?? Hello! 736 more posts needed

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            You're all wondering what to do with yourselves tonight?? Hello! 736 more posts needed

Well, alongside posting here, of course!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Trying to MQ and having problems *sigh*

Jumble, I'll definitely bring some samples with me Crossing fingers that the Tosh gets properly repaired and sent back to you soon

Oh if I am going to PS it will be S.H.I.P. artwork never fear I have a particular idea for a fanfic though thats been bubbling away for awhile, it just keeps niggling! It's always the way isn't it Wendy, busy busy busy dying for a rest and as soon as we stop we can't think what to do !!

Comment

Jumble, I'll definitely bring some samples with me Crossing fingers that the Tosh gets properly repaired and sent back to you soon

Oh if I am going to PS it will be S.H.I.P. artwork never fear I have a particular idea for a fanfic though thats been bubbling away for awhile, it just keeps niggling! It's always the way isn't it Wendy, busy busy busy dying for a rest and as soon as we stop we can't think what to do !!
                Yeah, you can never win Oh well.

Sounds intriguing with the fanfic. Best to write it down, maybe it will stop niggling then?
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Yes, that's you. I designate you The Lady That Makes the Thread Pretty.
                  I second that

Holy freakin' picspams!! Awesome Jumble

Been spending the afternoon playing with my new breadmaker (pics on twitter ) - such fun!!

In other unrelated foodie news: had a raspberry creme brulee at a gastro pub last night, it was good but certainly no Andersons...seriously cannot wait for May! *bounces* And for seeing Jumble, Josiane, and Wendy of course....*whistles*

*bounces*

Yum! Definitely bring some with you to Jumble's

Ohhh the possibilities Except sometimes there are too many possibilities and it makes it too hard to decide Whatever you decide to do, make sure that you are utterly self-indulgent and enjoy it
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Ohhh the possibilities Except sometimes there are too many possibilities and it makes it too hard to decide Whatever you decide to do, make sure that you are utterly self-indulgent and enjoy it
                    Best advice.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Well, alongside posting here, of course!
                      Of course

Good

Yeah, I hope so too. They need to get it right this time because the warranty runs out in May

How about you write down the outline for the fanfic, leave it to simmer whilst you PS some S.H.I.P. art, then go back and flesh it out..... meanwhile, of course, posting to let us know how it's going

Alright, alright, I'll stop nagging Blame Nad - she was the one that said we couldn't do it - red rags and bulls spring to mind

Comment

I now find it really weird that I'm taken to the first unread post. It's been so loooong.

And let the MartinLovin' continues:

MW on shooting Sanctuary S2:
                        “Season one was a year of scrambling, and I’m looking forward to not scrambling as much in the second season,” he says. “We have a groove that we’ve fallen into where we understand better how this show is supposed to work. We were all neophytes last year, so we’re hoping that the newness will have worn off and we can settle into what we really want to do, which is make the best show possible.”
                        Can't wait to see that enthysiasm translated into Primeval.

And had to look up neophytes... Thank you Martin for my new word!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          I now find it really weird that I'm taken to the first unread post. It's been so loooong.

And let the MartinLovin' continues:

MW on shooting Sanctuary S2:

Can't wait to see that enthysiasm translated into Primeval.
                          Having almost finished my Primeval UK rewatch, I really can't wait to see how New World turns out I'm sure he they will make a brilliant job of it

And had to look up neophytes... Thank you Martin for my new word!
                          Bet it didn't mean what you thought

See? Not only is Martin very special, he's also educational

Comment

Howdy! Lovely picspan! I would add a picture of my hand, but it might scare people off! Wish I could do more, but a few at time is my max....and sometimes that even hurts too much!
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie*

Well that's odd - my post count has gone back down to 29,263

Comment

Always love the hat!

Hey, are you listening!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X