No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHooo!!! *happy dances with Wendy and crosses fingers for the job* Just relax and be yourself - you'll ace it

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Really? Yay!

But I still have the subscription problem I had a few days ago. I never see when there is a new post in here. *sighs* So that they fixed that glitch doesn't really help me.
    When that happens I unsubscribe, then re-subscribe making sure it's on 'instant' for the alerts - usually works

And have a good not-a-date tonight Jumble! Whatever that means.
    Thank you, I will

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Jumble, I got really confused that I was reading the first unread post...

AND OMG. I'VE GOT AN INTERVIEW for that Petrol station job!!!! It's tomorrow. Funny story, I never got given the letter about the interview, it was sent to the right store, but they were supposed to have been today. I just got a phone call from my colleague saying their manager had been on the phone asking where I was. Apparently, he was told I was really keen so he was confused as to why I hadn't turned up! The only thing is I have to go to a completely different store for the interview - not mine, and not the store I'm interviewing for - and I can't get there easily with public transport.

Okay - problem solved, my Grandma is going to drive me there.
      CONGRATS! Very excited for you. Crossing all crossable digits.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Afternoon Woohoos!

1. I'm with Jann. I saw all three steps of music-listening while growing up. I saw the walkman when I was little. I had a discman at the beginning of high school, and graduated with an iPod, lol! But you know, I'm a technology lover, so that last one is my favourite. So easy to use and little. Gotta love it!

2. And have a good not-a-date tonight Jumble! Whatever that means.

)
      1. I remember when the cassette walkman was the newest, revolutionary thing. They were SO expensive, I had to look from afar and save my allowance for one. I think I finally got one for about $30 on sale after much scrimping and saving but it was super-basic. Remember when the ultimate was auto-reverse cassette players?

When the palm pilot first came out, I remember thinking how cool would it be if we could have our calendar, phone, & music all in one. And now we do. How rad is that? Plus so much more! My iPhone is like a traveling mini-computer for me!

2. Yeah, what she said.

Okay... time to do my Spanish lesson. Catch y'all later!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hello all! Well not having an easy time of it recently. My "babysitters" have meant well, but.... Let's just say, giving a one handed somewhat drugged person a filled to the top cup of hot chocolate is not a good idea! Have 2nd degree burns on my chest now! OUCH! Hopefully not scars!
        Also came down with a cold and very bad cough. Not much fun!
        In about 12 hours will have hopefully all stitches removed and then begin therapy. Also was told they used a lot more hardware then expected whatever that means! Maybe I will be able to type again!
        *hugs*

Me too!

AND OMG. I'VE GOT AN INTERVIEW for that Petrol station job!!!! It's tomorrow. Funny story, I never got given the letter about the interview, it was sent to the right store, but they were supposed to have been today. I just got a phone call from my colleague saying their manager had been on the phone asking where I was. Apparently, he was told I was really keen so he was confused as to why I hadn't turned up! The only thing is I have to go to a completely different store for the interview - not mine, and not the store I'm interviewing for - and I can't get there easily with public transport.

Congratulations! And good luck! I'll have my fingers firmly crossed for you
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Laurie*
          Burns hurt

*is feeling not so old now*

Good luck Wendy!
          *crosses fingers*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

(((Laurie))) ouchies!

Fingers firmly crossed! You go girl!

Have a wonderful not-a-date!

I put myself into a great mood this morning by practicing a random act of kindness. Every once in awhile when I go through the drive-through to pick up my breakfast wrap and coffee, I like to just tell the clerk that I'll pay for the person in the car behind me too. Someone did that for me once years ago and it made my day. I don't know how the person behind me feels, but it sure feels good to me. Who knew you could buy yourself a good mood for $3-4?

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hello all! Well not having an easy time of it recently. My "babysitters" have meant well, but.... Let's just say, giving a one handed somewhat drugged person a filled to the top cup of hot chocolate is not a good idea! Have 2nd degree burns on my chest now! OUCH! Hopefully not scars!
              Also came down with a cold and very bad cough. Not much fun!
              In about 12 hours will have hopefully all stitches removed and then begin therapy. Also was told they used a lot more hardware then expected whatever that means! Maybe I will be able to type again!

Bad babysitters!

Hope you stay safe and therapy goes well.

Great news. Keeping all appendages crossed for you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*pops head in*

I know almost no one's around this time of night, but I just wanted to let all the Woohoos know that I'm not going to disappear for months again~
                sigpic
                ~the guitarists~

Comment

I can't believe it's that time again already!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    I put myself into a great mood this morning by practicing a random act of kindness. Every once in awhile when I go through the drive-through to pick up my breakfast wrap and coffee, I like to just tell the clerk that I'll pay for the person in the car behind me too. Someone did that for me once years ago and it made my day. I don't know how the person behind me feels, but it sure feels good to me. Who knew you could buy yourself a good mood for $3-4?
                    That is a nice thing to do

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                    *pops head in*

I know almost no one's around this time of night, but I just wanted to let all the Woohoos know that I'm not going to disappear for months again~
                    Good

I can't believe it's that time again already!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...-WooHoo-69.gif
                    Love that Congrats!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Good on ya. I am a big proponent of random acts of kindness.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Out all day and only one post to catch up on. That's nice!
                        Gave me plenty of time to properly read EH-T's words.

sigpic

Comment

I was wondering why it was so quiet, now I know - Nad was out all day

Oh, and don't forget...........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            I was wondering why it was so quiet, now I know - Nad was out all day
                            'T is true.
                            I'm *that* imporant.

*nods*

Though it's more likely that you had something to do with the silence Ms. 'nearing 30,000 posts'.

*shimmies*

sigpic

Comment

What an awesome thing to do

Almost party time! *bounces*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                'T is true.
                                I'm *that* imporant.

*nods*

Though it's more likely that you had something to do with the silence Ms. 'nearing 30,000 posts'.

Must admit, I was a tad busy

And I'm nowhere near it yet

*shimmies*
                                *shimmies along*

Comment

Working...
                                X