Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're all off to lunch at Anderson's in a bit - I do love Sundays

Comment

have some for me too while you're there!

and equal time for Aedan, my youngest grandson, camped out last night in front of the television
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Grandkids are awesome aren't they Nola?

Whilst at Anderson's earlier I bumped into Lee (eldest grandson, almost 15), who I haven't seen for several months - got a massive hug and 'I've missed you!' from him! Aw!

I really need to fit a week-end with him into my busy schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Grandkids are awesome aren't they Nola?

Whilst at Anderson's earlier I bumped into Lee (eldest grandson, almost 15), who I haven't seen for several months - got a massive hug and 'I've missed you!' from him! Aw!

I really need to fit a week-end with him into my busy schedule
          Your time should never be so busy that you don't have time for your grandchildren!
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*isn't too worried about Sanctuary yet*

Thanks for sharing the pics of the grandkids Nola
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*Grabs hugs from Nad.... takes one and hands them back*

Nola your Grandchildren are adorable

I've bought a dress!!! The last one I wore was to my sister's wedding almost 7 years ago! ...... have a wedding to go to next week and since I've put on a couple of stone since Christmas (side effects of medication ) I had nothing to wear. Between the new dress and high heels I'm going to actually look like a girl!!
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Yay for new dresses MR! I treated myself to one yesterday, in the sale but still

*bounces* can't wait for next week - hope you warned Stuart accordingly Jumble

Comment

I actually cannot remember the last time I wore a dress

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Yay for new dresses MR! I treated myself to one yesterday, in the sale but still

*bounces* can't wait for next week - hope you warned Stuart accordingly Jumble
                  Indeed I did

Comment

A dress? wooo! I've been wearing them every day for the past three weeks - they kids think it's cool because it's spring. Literally, though, it's cool - because it's been so dang hot here!

I don't see my older grandkids much. the oldest is graduating next month. I still don't know what to get her.

Today's bits:

Edit: grrr - I *hate* PB new editing tools! I just needed to resize that last one and it didn't do it! I've had this happen several times. Such a hassle to do it in ps before uploading, but when you can't trust PB to do what it says it's doing...
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, gotta pack. Heading for Vancouver tomorrow. Driving is going to be interesting, but somehow I will do it! Hope you all had a great weekend!
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG NEWS FLASH!!!

Guess who turned up at the Gateworld party...HIMSELF!!!

Jumble, he remembered me, from collecting Amanda's costumes, told him I was a woohoo and he instantly asked Dan Payne to take our photo for Jumble...have no change to upload it..but he is doing his normal face. Still hoping to get something done re Sanctuary, Amanda will be doing some more shooting on Friday. Can't stop smiling
                        sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                          OMG NEWS FLASH!!!

Jumble, he remembered me, from collecting Amanda's costumes, told him I was a woohoo and he instantly asked Dan Payne to take our photo for Jumble...have no change to upload it..but he is doing his normal face. Still hoping to get something done re Sanctuary, Amanda will be doing some more shooting on Friday. Can't stop smiling
                          *bounces and bounces* For you and for me Can't wait to see the pic

Poor Martin - he can't go anywhere these days without bumping into a WooHoo

Martin and Amanda do know how to put big grins on our faces don't they?
                          Last edited by Jumble; 30 April 2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

OMG CLAIRE THAT'S SO EPIC! *bounces*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                              OMG NEWS FLASH!!!

Very cool!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aaaa! Awesomness!

(((hugs Martin tight tight tight))))

You too ((Claire))

Can't wait to see the pic... *giggles*
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X