The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Wow - three pages today! Recipies, chatting, silliness, other directors who shall remain nameless...
    Just a normal day in the WooHoo House

I'm going out to dinner for my 35th anniversary in a few minutes. Looking forward to some creme brulee...
    Congratulations! Enjoy your night out, especially the creme brulee

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    *huggles Woohoos*

So very tired right now. Work is getting the best of me.

I don't feel very chatty.
    *yawns*
    *hugs you all again*

*falls asleep in the corner*
    *gently covers Jakie with a blanket and tiptoes away*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Hm. Where did Laurie's post go?

That's scary
      Hey, you are right....where is my post? Kremlins??? Aliens??? Who took my post??? And now I can't even remember what I wrote. It was a long one as well. PHOOEY! Looks under the rug to see if someone swept it there....but no! Now, trying to remember what it was about!
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*throws around huggles and chocolate chips*

I was in a unique spot in yoga class today where I had like 270 degrees of mirror. I have to admit I was not scared of what I saw. Being a lady of leisure means daily yoga classes, which apparently means one's body turns all lean and muscular. It's probably the first time I've looked at myself in little clothing in a mirror and been happy with the image. Major breakthrough moment for me.

We are starting to gear up for next week's trip. I don't think I mentioned that the boy is coming along for part of the week. Our first trip together. Ack. Scary. But also, I guess it's been5 months, I can hardly deny coupledom any more, can I? Hmm.

*throws away thinking cap*

and to my fave interwebs folks.

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Hey, you are right....where is my post? Kremlins??? Aliens??? Who took my post??? And now I can't even remember what I wrote. It was a long one as well. PHOOEY! Looks under the rug to see if someone swept it there....but no! Now, trying to remember what it was about!
          You said:

Spoiler:
          So to totally change the subject....did anyone in the US (or elsewhere) see the news last night about the new super weapon. Somehow the computers in Iran's nuclear plant had a "worm" place in it...not sure how but most likely via flash drive. It was slowly traveling around the world, has been found in computer servers all over the world, but it would only cause problems if certain equipment was visible...the equipment in Iran's new nuclear plant just happened to match. It modified equipment that caused it to burn out yet letting the people monitoring it think it was okay. They kept having to replace expensive equipment and they were falling farther and farther behind. Their anti-virus team (from the US and I didn't catch the other country) found it and it took months to irraticate it. If they hadn't of done it, they would never have been able to fix their problems. Anyhow, apparently this is opening up a new form of war - no bullets or bombs required - just a virus attach the
          can shut down the power grids, the airports, all communications, etc. Some one (or more likely some group of computer geniuses could apparently shut down a country. They are saying it was so sophisticated that most likely only one of 2 countries were behind it.....Israel or the US. Of course. If created here, it was started under the Bush admin. And of course, we have really poor defenses against someone doing that here! Wonderful!

End of new of the day!

Like I said, scary

Comment

Oh my ! That does sound scary. What a terrifying thought...
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Oh my ! That does sound scary. What a terrifying thought...
              Best to be an ostrich and not think about it

MoB, glad you're happy with your new shape, and the boy Makes me a bit ashamed - I'm halfway through a week off and have done absolutely nothing useful

More tut PSing, this time copying (sort of) a tut by Josi....

Comment

That's great Jumble! Very pretty.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola

Now that I've got my eyes back I seem to have been bitten by the tut bug

Comment

Best to be an ostrich and not think about it

...I'm halfway through a week off and have done absolutely nothing useful

More tut PSing, this time copying (sort of) a tut by Josi....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Artwork%20for%20all/Tut%20wk%207%20090312/Hush-Martin-050312.jpg

Pah, and you say you've done nothing useful?

Woohoo MOB. FWIW, if I had your body I'd be grinning every time I looked in the mirror so I bet you look doubly hot now. Yes, I think you can call this a "relationship" now.

So nice to see so many of our Woohoos happily in lurve. Bekki and her boy, MOB and hers, Jumble and her not-a-date...

*runz away*...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      E-HT... no dancing?!

Awww.

EDIT: *waves to Jann*
                      Definitely no dancing.

*sigh* I'd just open all my folders and blindly click, but I'm afraid I might find myself PSing PDL... or worse

May I suggest you wear a mask? It'd be a tragedy for the rest of the world to miss out
                      But a mask won't hide my poor dancing. ;:

Time to find that maple leaf again to cover up the face! And just why wouldn't you trust Claire and me to support you ..... I know we will be laughing (alot) but I'll have had my surgery and therapy by then and I will have a strong grip on you with my right hand! And you don't have to worry about sullying your rep.... we all know you too well to hmmmm now how should I say this..... how about no one will think any lesser of you for doing this!

Oh and josiane - no picking on my editor! Not allowed unless it's me!
                      Hmmm....not sure how to take that.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Wow - three pages today! Recipies, chatting, silliness, other directors who shall remain nameless...

I'm going out to dinner for my 35th anniversary in a few minutes. Looking forward to some creme brulee...

Today's bits:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...impossible.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...rumpypants.jpg
                      Happy Anniversary!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Pah, and you say you've done nothing useful?
                        I woodn't call it useful - more in the line of a (p)leisure activity

Woohoo MOB. FWIW, if I had your body I'd be grinning every time I looked in the mirror so I bet you look doubly hot now. Yes, I think you can call this a "relationship" now.

So nice to see so many of our Woohoos happily in lurve. Bekki and her boy, MOB and hers, Jumble and her not-a-date...

*runz away*...

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Definitely no dancing.

But a mask won't hide my poor dancing.
                        No, but it wood allow us to post the pics online without revealing your identity

Comment

All right, I have several issues here...first YEAH! It's snowing again. So cool to watch and I love the cars being coated with snow.....but it will all disappear soon because it is suppose to be about 45* here with sunshine later this afternoon! - I kid you not! But for now, fun to watch.

Second - Jumble - how come you could see what I wrote and I can't....well I can see what you put out there - but where is the one I put! I mean that's not fair!

And YEAH! It is coming down pretty hard = the snow! I love it when it snows here especially since I went grocery shopping yesterday! And it seems to have warmed up enough so it sticks to the cars but now the ground is just wet! Hmmmm! so why are all those cars driving by so fast!
                          sigpic

Comment

Laurie, every time somebody posts here I get an email alert which shows me what was posted, which is how I knew what you said Still doesn't explain what happened to your post though

I've had brilliant sunshine all day - totally opposite from yesterday's blizzard The weather is definitely getting weirder and weirder!

Got your pm

Comment

Laurie, every time somebody posts here I get an email alert which shows me what was posted, which is how I knew what you said Still doesn't explain what happened to your post though

I've had brilliant sunshine all day - totally opposite from yesterday's blizzard The weather is definitely getting weirder and weirder!

Got your pm
                              Well I'm glad someone knows what I said! And as for the PM - thank you and sorry!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I'm glad someone knows what I said! And as for the PM - thank you and sorry!
                                I'm sorry it's not going so well..... maybe you should take a break until after your surgery and recuperatiion? You've maybe had too much on your mind lately and need to leave it then come back with fresh eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X