The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Yes you did.....it's under your tag name!
    Huh?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

WooHood on
        the Big 69,000
        !!!

Well spammed Jumble!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

TV is on in the background - 'Doctors' - I wasn't paying much attention until I heard "Will you please stop going on about that Martin guy!"

Um

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            WooHood on
            the Big 69,000
            !!!

Well spammed Jumble!

Thank you! *takes a bow*

Of course, there are still a lot of pics that I haven't posted.......... yet

Next target - Page 3469!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              TV is on in the background - 'Doctors' - I wasn't paying much attention until I heard "Will you please stop going on about that Martin guy!"

Um
              I hope you shouted NEVER! and congrats! See with plenty of time to spare! (and a little help from your friends!)
              sigpic

Comment

Um

Thank you! *takes a bow*

Of course, there are still a lot of pics that I haven't posted.......... yet

Next target - Page 3469!
                Well... we're still having a party.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I hope you shouted NEVER! and congrats! See with plenty of time to spare! (and a little help from your friends!)
                  Of course I did

Yep, that's what happens when you tell Jumble that something can't be done

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Well... we're still having a party.
                  True, but it'll be up to the rest of you to get those 360 posts before tomorrow night - I'll be out most of tomorrow

Besides, don't you think I've done enough?

Comment

And I just heard (TV) "Martin's here, and he smells gorgeous!"

He does too

Comment

And I just heard (TV) "Martin's here, and he smells gorgeous!"

He does too
                      - and you're right! All though it was hard for anyone else to get close enough to be able to realize it!

Well, got to get dressed and take my car in. The alarm is acting up. It goes off on it's own sometimes without being asked! Not very nice!
                      sigpic

Comment

- and you're right! All though it was hard for anyone else to get close enough to be able to realize it!
                        Oooh! That's not fair! He hugged loads of people - everyone that got a pic with him got a hug........ its not like I hogged him or anything..........

And his shirt still smells divine!

Comment

Woodoo! Congrats on the big 69,000!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks EH-T

Well, the Tosh is back, but apparently despite lengthy tests they couldn't find anything wrong with it or manage to recreate the problem. So I just imagined that the display cut out continually and left me with a blank screen did I?

Seems to be working ok so far............

Comment

You rock Woohoos! 69000!
                              WOOHOOD!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              That sucks! But from what I understand the students are striking right? But don't they realize that they need to go to school soonish in order *not* to loose the semester? It's just that I've never heard before of all the students striking! Normally it are the teachers in here And since those are part of a union they get paid by those during a strike and nothing really gets "lost". Also in here it's usually not more than a day...
                              I can realize that the whole situation isn't right! This not only messes up the semester, but I think your plans in general!
                              Yes they do realize it, and most of them feel like it's worth the risk. *shakes head* It's a democratic vote. Each school decides or not to join to strike movement. So as long as 51% of us at the meeting vote in favor of the strike, the whole school is on strike...

Probably my only post here today! Leaving soonish and still a lot of things to prepare. And I'm leaving tonight for my cottage and spending the Easter weekend over there. (Don't expect I'll have time to come by again, but you never know.) Be back on Monday!

Have fun Woohoos! And celebrate!

*hugs all around*
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Have fun Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X