The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Yeah........that's why your artwork is so amazing, but your tuts........ not quite
    My tuts *are* amazing! They teach you that you should find your inner artsy person and be the arty farty individual you deserve to be. Go with the flow and use your own creativity.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Oh and (Bouncy bouncy bounce) It was who I thought...... and he has had a thorough ticking off for scaring me
    *bounces*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sighs with relief* I'm so glad it was who you wanted it to be, and that you told him off

I'm probably paranoid for seeing sinister where it doesn't exist, but I recently had a very bad experience that started off supposedly innocently
      It's not a bad thing to be cautious about it at all. *huggles*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm assuming there was no card? When you say someone 'left them' on your doorstep, do you mean literally, not properly delivered?
        Sorry, I was in the shower when I heard a knock at the door by the time I got downstairs there was no - one there but he flowers were on the door step, there was a card but I didn't recognise the writing, and all it had on it was 'Just Because x'.

Anyway, all sorted now... he thought he was being sweet and mysterious, I told him it was mildly creepy and if he wanted to do things like that in future he had to give me prior warning!
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          My tuts *are* amazing! They teach you that you should find your inner artsy person and be the arty farty individual you deserve to be. Go with the flow and use your own creativity.
          Love that description of your tuts,
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sighs with relief* I'm so glad it was who you wanted it to be, and that you told him off

I'm probably paranoid for seeing sinister where it doesn't exist, but I recently had a very bad experience that started off supposedly innocently
            I appreciate the paranoia... long ago bad experiences make me wary and cautious so I know where you are coming from
            *hugs*
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Wendy!!! You were so busy chatting, you missed it!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                That's exactly right

Sorry, I was in the shower when I heard a knock at the door by the time I got downstairs there was no - one there but he flowers were on the door step, there was a card but I didn't recognise the writing, and all it had on it was 'Just Because x'.

Anyway, all sorted now... he thought he was being sweet and mysterious, I told him it was mildly creepy and if he wanted to do things like that in future he had to give me prior warning!
                Too right - surprises are no good if you don't know they're coming

I appreciate the paranoia... long ago bad experiences make me wary and cautious so I know where you are coming from
                *hugs*
                I really hope you don't

But yeah, it's always best to be careful

Comment

Wendy!!! You were so busy chatting, you missed it!

WOOOHOOOOOD! Thank you

Typical that I didn't notice! I didn't notice last time either. And, hey, you all agreed when I said I should be more chatty so I was... getting into it!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Just popping in to drop off the bits! And flowers are great - even getting them creepily (just as long as you find out!)

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      WOOOHOOOOOD! Thank you

Typical that I didn't notice! I didn't notice last time either. And, hey, you all agreed when I said I should be more chatty so I was... getting into it!
                      And it's working - only 681 posts to go!

Comment

And it's working - only 681 posts to go!
                        Heck yeah!! *high-fives*

Nola, I like the first one about all the CSI shows. Hahahaha.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*high fives Wendy*

And we've turned another page already

Ok, one last picspam before I go to bed........

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X