The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Yeah I know I was sooo Dutch over there. I was like "oh free check-up...nice!" But I had hoped it was better than this, because it said that they would check how the puppy had grown the last few months. Well...checking the body is one of the things you do then...

Dad just told me that I should worry about it.(he just came home) And that I do very well.
    I'm assuming that you meant shouldn't worry about it? If so, he's right And even if it was a 'free' check-up, that doesn't excuse sloppy treatment - apart from which, the cost was probably included with the 'course' of treatments or check-ups, so you've still paid

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*

I yell 'stay' at non-living objects too. But it does help.
    Ever since I saw Toy Story, I believe things live when we're not watching them

I do too - comes of living alone When I was little I always believed that my toys came alive when I wasn't looking - yonks before Toy Story popped up

Oh yeah. I'd say unite.
    Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I'm assuming that you meant shouldn't worry about it? If so, he's right And even if it was a 'free' check-up, that doesn't excuse sloppy treatment - apart from which, the cost was probably included with the 'course' of treatments or check-ups, so you've still paid
      Yes that is what I meant...shouldn't! Totally missed the fact that I wrote it wrong!
      I know that is why I wasn't too happy with it. Certainly seeing that I know my vet is really good(he's also chairperson of the vets of the "eastern"(my part) of the country) so it's weird that his assistant is so bad!

Now time for WEEKEND! woohoo!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes that is what I meant...shouldn't! Totally missed the fact that I wrote it wrong!
        I know that is why I wasn't too happy with it. Certainly seeing that I know my vet is really good(he's also chairperson of the vets of the "eastern"(my part) of the country) so it's weird that his assistant is so bad!
        Maybe next time you make an appointment you could specify that you want to see the actual vet

Now time for WEEKEND! woohoo!
        Yay for long week-ends! I start mine on Wednesday evenings

Comment

Update on my rant. The Boy called the con peeps to complain. They are supposedly working on the 'seating' for RyRo's Q&A and he was told to talk with a specific person when we got there.

So at least they know that people are unhappy and are *hopefully* going to do something about it.

My idea (though I doubt it will happen) - It's the first Q&A of the day, so why not let the people who bought tickets for the Tri-Con (and RyRo's Q&A) sit in their proper seats in the other ballroom and the others can fill in the general admission seats. We will vacate the seats when that one is done.

Thanks everyone for reading my rant! I will still have a blast this weekend.

Comment

Maybe next time you make an appointment you could specify that you want to see the actual vet
            I will do that! Just in the 13 years I've been going to that vet(also with the previous dog) we never had the assistant.

Yay for long week-ends! I start mine on Wednesday evenings
            I'm jealous! But that's nice I always have Wednesday off so there is at least that!
            sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

*hugs* for Jann and Antoa and fingers still firmly crossed for MoB

Antoa, that really sucks - not the way to treat people at all. You should definitely complain loudly and make sure they know. Hope you do have a blast this weekend though

I've survived my ridiculously busy few days intact and even got everything done I needed to in time - not entirely sure how, as I was sure I'd need a time turner to manage it, but I'm not complaining! Tomorrow is back to the regular brand of crazybusy

You've finally seen enough of my Martin hugs? Aw

Never
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Playing catch-up!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Some of you wanted to see pic pics, so here you go!
                They're not on my wall yet, so you also get to see some WooHoo memorabilia.

<snip of good-looking people, autographs and frames>

*hugs Jumble and Wendy again [/center]
                Ahh! Awesome! This makes me grin a whole lot!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                My interview go postponed until tomorrow because she had someone in labor and 3 ppl in the office while the other mw went to the labor! I guess that's why they need a 3rd!

Also got a call from a recruiter today, so there's lots of opportunity. I just need to leave my type A at the door for the next 16 hours, lol.
                *sending good vibes your way*

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                Sorry, but I really need to rant.

So this convention that I am going to this weekend is one of 3 put on by the same company in the same hotel. We bought reserved seats for the weekend for the 'Tri-Con'

The schedule came out today and for some reason they have put Ryan Robbin's Q&A in the Stargate Con room (though he is listed as a guest of the 'Tri-Con'). They say they will let those from the 'Tri-Con' into see RyRo, but I won't have my reserved seat! We will have to sit in the general admission seats. Not cool.

I am angry. We paid for reserved seats to sit in during the Q&A sessions for *all* the guests listed for the convention. If they had wanted him to speak at the SG con, then why the heck didn't they just put him as a guest for that con!

Gah.
                This is frustrating indeed! I hope things work out for you.
                Have fun and bring back pictures!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                *hugs Antoa* You're right to be upset.... Strange to have RyRo as a guest on stargate con Or maybe he was on Atlantis and I don't remember him?
                He was a Genii on Atlantis.

Only one more day before the weekend for me! Slowly getting there.
                *hugs Woohoos*
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

One more day until a whole WEEK OFF! WooHOO indeed!

Have oodles of fun this weekend antoa. I take it The Boy is going with you? Cool.

No more vet assistants. period. Tell him the WooHoos have decided. hehehe

Today was much better. The migraine was down to manageable levels and nearly gone by late this afternoon. Thank goodness. I was nearly crying with the pain yesterday.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Yay for the week off Nola

I had a 'flu jab yesterday and am feeling really rough

And this is what came out of my befuddled brain............

Comment

*Gently sympathy hugs for Nola* Migraines suck........

Lovely Jumble, only you could jumblify that tut , sorry you're feeling rough from the flu jab. I've never had the jab......had flu once, the week after my Daughter was born!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Noloman LOL hilarious. i love your poster wisdom.

Jumble lovely artwork as usually.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          *Gently sympathy hugs for Nola* Migraines suck........

Lovely Jumble, only you could jumblify that tut , sorry you're feeling rough from the flu jab. I've never had the jab......had flu once, the week after my Daughter was born!
                          That's why it's called 'Jumblifying'

I've never had the jab before, but after being constantly ill last winter I decided it wood be worth feeling rough for a couple of days if I can avoid the 'flu this year

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                          Noloman LOL hilarious. i love your poster wisdom.

Jumble lovely artwork as usually.
                          Thank you

Comment

Nola love your wisdom as always

Love the sig Jumble! Hopefully I can PS something today/tomorrow too!

I just got all my grades back and I passed everything! Woohoo! Party time!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats Jann!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Nola love your wisdom as always

Love the sig Jumble! Hopefully I can PS something today/tomorrow too!

I just got all my grades back and I passed everything! Woohoo! Party time!
                                YAY!!! Well done you! I'd happy dance for you, but I don't think I have enough energy *huggles you instead*

Comment

Working...
                                X