Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    1st : Jumble
    2nd: Cags
    3rd:
    4th:
    5th:Madness reigns
    6th: Nad
    7th: Josi
    8th:Jann
    9th:Nolamom
    10th:
    11th:Madness reigns
    12th: Sarai
    13th:
    14th: Laurie
    15th:
    16th: Nad
    17th: Cags
    18th: Josi
    19th: Jumble
    20th:Jann
    21st: Devilish Me
    22nd:
    23rd: Sarai
    24th:
    25th:

    don't know if I can commit to two days just now, but at least for one.

    Edited to add Laurie - she posted while I was!
    sigpic

    Comment


      *joins in the group hug with Cags* Well, hello there. Glad to hear you all had fun! And seriously I'm thinking about those cakes again.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

      Comment


        Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        So there. You have music for both the vids. Ha! Aren't I brilliant??!
        You're amaaaaazing.

        Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Double posting... meh!

        Thank you Jumble, Josi and Suz for a lovely meal today. Ben, bless him, proper poorly, so think he'll be off school tomorrow. Amazing how quickly they go downhill, but he's great at bouncing back up again so hopefully will be better soon.

        Sorry for my prolonged absence from the thread; just work work, life life busy busy. I'm going to promise myself a bit more playtime in the next few weeks though. Meanwhile, please accept my group huggles for all woohoos and spencers (yes, you too; you can't lurk and not get a bit squished. )


        *huggles Woohoos everywhere*

        *huggles*

        Glad you all had a great day!

        I hope Ben feels better soon.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

        Comment


          Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          You're amaaaaazing.

          *huggles*

          Glad you all had a great day!

          I hope Ben feels better soon.
          I like you!!!! Not that I didn't before, but now, it just all came together!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

          Comment


            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Double posting... meh!

            Thank you Jumble, Josi and Suz for a lovely meal today. Ben, bless him, proper poorly, so think he'll be off school tomorrow. Amazing how quickly they go downhill, but he's great at bouncing back up again so hopefully will be better soon.

            Sorry for my prolonged absence from the thread; just work work, life life busy busy. I'm going to promise myself a bit more playtime in the next few weeks though. Meanwhile, please accept my group huggles for all woohoos and spencers (yes, you too; you can't lurk and not get a bit squished. )


            *huggles Woohoos everywhere*

            So glad you could make it - lovely day! Except for Ben feeling poorly Hope he feels better soon *hugs him*

            Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Oh, Jumble, I love that video of last years Advent calendar!
            Thanks I'll do another with this year's pics

            Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            don't know if I can commit to two days just now, but at least for one.

            Edited to add Laurie - she posted while I was!
            No problem, glad you're joining in

            And I've edited it to replace Wendy

            1st : Jumble
            2nd: Cags
            3rd:
            4th:
            5th:Madness reigns
            6th: Nad
            7th: Josi
            8th:Jann
            9th:Nolamom
            10th:
            11th:Madness reigns
            12th: Sarai
            13th: Wendy
            14th: Laurie
            15th:
            16th: Nad
            17th: Cags
            18th: Josi
            19th: Jumble
            20th:Jann
            21st: Devilish Me
            22nd: Wendy
            23rd: Sarai
            24th:
            25th:

            I see we're all avoiding the 25th

            Don't worry Laurie, there's a first time for everything It doesn't have to be anything complicated

            Comment


              Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              So glad you could make it - lovely day! Except for Ben feeling poorly Hope he feels better soon *hugs him*

              Thanks I'll do another with this year's pics

              No problem, glad you're joining in

              And I've edited it to replace Wendy


              I see we're all avoiding the 25th

              Don't worry Laurie, there's a first time for everything It doesn't have to be anything complicated
              So, where to I find Xmas things to add to the picture???? I just picked a group picture and cropped it!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by llp View Post
                So, where to I find Xmas things to add to the picture???? I just picked a group picture and cropped it!
                Christmas things
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Thanks!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Thanks!
                    Np.
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Np.
                      Only problem is, I don't know how to add it to a picture!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Only problem is, I don't know how to add it to a picture!
                        what are you using? Photoshop?
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          what are you using? Photoshop?
                          Yes - 8.0 I went onto a different thread and asked for help there too, but so far nothing! However, it is Sunday night ....
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Yes - 8.0 I went onto a different thread and asked for help there too, but so far nothing! However, it is Sunday night ....
                            Not to worry, me iz here! lol Gotta love not working. Except no money... lol. Pm-ing you
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Not to worry, me iz here! lol Gotta love not working. Except no money... lol. Pm-ing you
                              Thank you so much....appreciate any help you can give me!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                I'm happy those of you who went to Anderson's had fun! Lovely pictures ladies and Ben! Those desserts look amazing. I'm definitely looking forward to that part of my trip next year...

                                Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                I would contribute, but my visual artistic talent is sorely lacking. I suppose I could contribute a song, but not very christmasy...
                                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                I'll have to find a better tune for this year's Advent vid........
                                You know... MoB could record a Christmas song and you could use it for the Advent vid.

                                Just saying.

                                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                I see we're all avoiding the 25th
                                Yes, we are. That's a big date to fill. ;P

                                Taking two myself. As far in the month as I could (without taking the 25th ) to make sure that school won't be too overwhelming and that I'll be able to make it. I already have an idea for the first one (and time to think about the second one!).

                                Advent Calender

                                1st : Jumble
                                2nd: Cags
                                3rd:
                                4th:
                                5th:Madness reigns
                                6th: Nad
                                7th: Josi
                                8th:Jann
                                9th:Nolamom
                                10th:
                                11th:Madness reigns
                                12th: Sarai
                                13th: Wendy
                                14th: Laurie
                                15th: Jakie
                                16th: Nad
                                17th: Cags
                                18th: Josi
                                19th: Jumble
                                20th:Jann
                                21st: Devilish Me
                                22nd: Wendy
                                23rd: Sarai
                                24th: Jakie
                                25th:
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X