Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    I fell asleep around 7 and woke up at 11:30 and I had a dream about being stranded on a damp and I already had that dream so I knew what to do to get un-stranded, but once we got to the bridge that was supposed to be our salvation the damp broke and there was an impending drowning to be had. I wanted to go for it anyways, but a friend that was in the dream with me stopped me because the water was too cold. Woke up then. Anyways I'll probably be here the whole night again.

    Oh, I have a sort of an exam tomorrow. For an internship. If I pass I go to the interview. If I pass that then I get the internship. *sigh* I don't really want it though, but better that than nothing. Then again I might not pass anyways.
    Perhaps we need Bekki to analyze that dream for you! I got nothing. Except *huggles* That I have plenty of.

    *good luck vibes for exam* But why don't you want the internship? Or why do you take it if you don't want it that much?
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

    Comment


      Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Perhaps we need Bekki to analyze that dream for you! I got nothing. Except *huggles* That I have plenty of.

      *good luck vibes for exam* But why don't you want the internship? Or why do you take it if you don't want it that much?
      Aw, thank you for the huggles that is always in need *hugs back*

      The internship is for a TV station and basically it's fixed. I wont get a job after that, I'll just get the experience, which in theory is good, since they'll be shooting a TV series from February or something like that. But, I might get a call to do the tv series anyways and actually get really good money for that, though I wont know that until after I've singed the contract with said tv station. And I might not get the call at all. Even if I do get the internship I have no idea if they'll put me to work to the series or some lame tv show, which I really really wouldn't like, because it's not much of an experience at all and it leads to a different path then what I want. But it's better then nothing. So, that's why I'm taking the exam.

      It's all in the "if'" zone right now, I have no idea why I'm fretting about it anyways.
      I think I have too much time to think again. Darn it! Thinking will be the end of me!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

      Comment


        hello woohoos! *huggles all*

        Apparently me thinking I wood have more time for the thread was silly silly old busy life! I do love it though!

        *puts on dream hat*

        Ok Dee - here's what I get. You're facing some things that you know how to make fabulous, but can't bring yourself to do what needs to be done...maybe there is a roadblock of some description or something - but the dream is telling you - take the step! You know what to do!!!

        *takes off dream hat*

        *looks sheepishly at woohoos*

        Does anyone have two days for the advent that they woodn't mind sharing with this little too-often-absent woohoo?
        sigpic

        Comment


          Bekki, I'd be happy for you to take the 10th off my hands

          There are also a few days left for the AfA Advents if you're interested? Link under my sig

          You really need to stop thinking Dee - it's not the WooHoo Way

          Comment


            *hugs Dee*
            Like Jumble said, thinking is not the WooHoo Way.

            *hugs Nola, LG, Bekki and Jumble*
            *hugs non posting and lurking WooHos and/or Spencers*
            *hugs PTB*
            *hugs thread*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

            sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


            Comment


              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs Dee*
              Like Jumble said, thinking is not the WooHoo Way.

              *hugs Nola, LG, Bekki and Jumble*
              *hugs non posting and lurking WooHos and/or Spencers*
              *hugs PTB*
              *hugs thread*

              Hey no one told me not to think anymore! Gheez! Why didn't anyone tell me this. Look at all the effort I've been putting out doing that! Come on people (and WooHoos) you got to let a person know these things. Oops...there I go again. Stop that....no more thinking!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                hello woohoos! *huggles all*

                Apparently me thinking I wood have more time for the thread was silly silly old busy life! I do love it though!

                *puts on dream hat*

                Ok Dee - here's what I get. You're facing some things that you know how to make fabulous, but can't bring yourself to do what needs to be done...maybe there is a roadblock of some description or something - but the dream is telling you - take the step! You know what to do!!!

                *takes off dream hat*

                *looks sheepishly at woohoos*

                Does anyone have two days for the advent that they woodn't mind sharing with this little too-often-absent woohoo?
                Thank you Bekki! You really know your stuff! And will take that step! <3

                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Bekki, I'd be happy for you to take the 10th off my hands

                There are also a few days left for the AfA Advents if you're interested? Link under my sig

                You really need to stop thinking Dee - it's not the WooHoo Way
                I knew I was on the right track with not thinking! It's just all this free time... and sometimes it just begins on it's own... and *scary quiet voice* there's no stopping it!

                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs Dee*
                Like Jumble said, thinking is not the WooHoo Way.

                *hugs Nola, LG, Bekki and Jumble*
                *hugs non posting and lurking WooHos and/or Spencers*
                *hugs PTB*
                *hugs thread*
                *hugs Nad* You'd think I should know better by now...

                Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hey no one told me not to think anymore! Gheez! Why didn't anyone tell me this. Look at all the effort I've been putting out doing that! Come on people (and WooHoos) you got to let a person know these things. Oops...there I go again. Stop that....no more thinking!
                That is just...
                Last edited by Devilish Me; 15 November 2011, 04:15 AM.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  I fell asleep around 7 and woke up at 11:30 and I had a dream about being stranded on a damp and I already had that dream so I knew what to do to get un-stranded, but once we got to the bridge that was supposed to be our salvation the damp broke and there was an impending drowning to be had. I wanted to go for it anyways, but a friend that was in the dream with me stopped me because the water was too cold. Woke up then. Anyways I'll probably be here the whole night again.

                  Oh, I have a sort of an exam tomorrow. For an internship. If I pass I go to the interview. If I pass that then I get the internship. *sigh* I don't really want it though, but better that than nothing. Then again I might not pass anyways.
                  Interesting dream! I love hearing about people's dreams but as for interpretation well... I'd prob be way off. I think the best person to interpret a dream is yourself really
                  On a positive note - at least you didn't drown woohoo!
                  Good luck with the exam... hope things work out the way you're planning *good-luck-hugs*

                  Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Don't thing negatively! Of course you'll pass! then you can decide if you want it or not.

                  I forgot to post bits of wisdom yesterday. Blame it on hunting Christmas bits for artworking. Today's bits:
                  http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...atewarning.jpg
                  http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...esaVillage.jpg
                  awesome

                  *waves to all*

                  Okay so things have been a bit hectic (not unusual as of late), and my sister has bronchitis (she had pneumonia and was in hospital last year so fingers crossed she doesn't get so ill this time round).

                  Add to that I've got insomnia again. I've had probably 1 or 1 and a half hours sleep at most. I was just getting settled (albeit at around 8am) and someone decides to get their chainsaw out. Like you do Haven't a clue what they're doing but they've been making a meal of it for a good three hours now and needless to say it put me in a foul mood

                  Anywho, good news wise I ordered a dress (to wear to my sisters 30th - which may not be happening now she's ill...) and it's just been delivered.

                  But I'm worried about trying it on incase it doesn't fit.

                  Which is daft I realise and now I'm just rambling, it's just so dissapointing when clothes don't fit.

                  /rant
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                    Interesting dream! I love hearing about people's dreams but as for interpretation well... I'd prob be way off. I think the best person to interpret a dream is yourself really
                    On a positive note - at least you didn't drown woohoo!
                    Good luck with the exam... hope things work out the way you're planning *good-luck-hugs*
                    That is true!
                    Thanks for the positive vibes *hugs back*



                    awesome

                    *waves to all*

                    Okay so things have been a bit hectic (not unusual as of late), and my sister has bronchitis (she had pneumonia and was in hospital last year so fingers crossed she doesn't get so ill this time round).

                    Add to that I've got insomnia again. I've had probably 1 or 1 and a half hours sleep at most. I was just getting settled (albeit at around 8am) and someone decides to get their chainsaw out. Like you do Haven't a clue what they're doing but they've been making a meal of it for a good three hours now and needless to say it put me in a foul mood

                    Anywho, good news wise I ordered a dress (to wear to my sisters 30th - which may not be happening now she's ill...) and it's just been delivered.

                    But I'm worried about trying it on incase it doesn't fit.

                    Which is daft I realise and now I'm just rambling, it's just so dissapointing when clothes don't fit.

                    /rant
                    *crosses fingers for you sister* Hope she feels better soon!

                    I have discovered cure for insomnia! Just start studying and you'll sleep like a baby! *huggles for chain-saw-thingy waking you up*

                    And try the dress on!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      That is true!
                      Thanks for the positive vibes *hugs back*



                      *crosses fingers for you sister* Hope she feels better soon!

                      I have discovered cure for insomnia! Just start studying and you'll sleep like a baby! *huggles for chain-saw-thingy waking you up*

                      And try the dress on!
                      Nothing cures my insomnia, I've tried all sorts. I just have to wait it out then I'll get a few months of sleeping again

                      Tried the dress on And it fits! I'm so chuffed

                      And, incase anyone wants to see it
                      Spoiler:

                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                      Comment


                        Amy it's beautiful!!!! And I'm glad it fits!!!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Amy it's beautiful!!!! And I'm glad it fits!!!
                          Thanks!

                          I don't usually go for strapless but just fell in love with it so am taking the risk
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                          Comment


                            Amy that is soooo beautiful! *iz jealous* I love the color too! I gave away all my pretty dresses after I lost another 15 pounds and they didn't fit any more and now I don't have any party clothes.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Amy that is soooo beautiful! *iz jealous* I love the color too! I gave away all my pretty dresses after I lost another 15 pounds and they didn't fit any more and now I don't have any party clothes.
                              Thanks

                              Gz on losing 15lbs - brilliant excuse to buy yourself a load of new clothes Espec. when you've been so nice as to give your old stuff away!
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                Aw, thank you for the huggles that is always in need *hugs back*

                                The internship is for a TV station and basically it's fixed. I wont get a job after that, I'll just get the experience, which in theory is good, since they'll be shooting a TV series from February or something like that. But, I might get a call to do the tv series anyways and actually get really good money for that, though I wont know that until after I've singed the contract with said tv station. And I might not get the call at all. Even if I do get the internship I have no idea if they'll put me to work to the series or some lame tv show, which I really really wouldn't like, because it's not much of an experience at all and it leads to a different path then what I want. But it's better then nothing. So, that's why I'm taking the exam.

                                It's all in the "if'" zone right now, I have no idea why I'm fretting about it anyways.
                                I think I have too much time to think again. Darn it! Thinking will be the end of me!
                                You do think too much.



                                But I get what you mean about how it could or could not be an interesting experience for you, and OTOH, doing nothing and waiting is no fun either. *hugs* In a perfect world, I hope that you get some news from the TV Show before you have to sign your contract with the station. Because it definitely seems to interest you more.

                                Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Nothing cures my insomnia, I've tried all sorts. I just have to wait it out then I'll get a few months of sleeping again

                                Tried the dress on And it fits! I'm so chuffed

                                And, incase anyone wants to see it
                                *hugs for insomnia*
                                I have to opposite problem. I sleep too much. (But can't right now because I'm overly busy, and it shows on my face. I have dark circles under my eyes. Ahhh! I'm tired, where is my bed?!)

                                That dress is beautiful! It's been so long since I bought any clothes. Hmmm... I need some new winter-y stuff. I realized last week I had only one glove instead of a pair. Really. How did I do that?
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X