X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Char!!!

*huggles for Bekki and Bree and Laurie and LJ*
    *hopes that's all the sickly Woohoos and that they all get better soon!*

One more day of work for me and then CHRISTMAS!!!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *squishy huggles LJ and Bree*

Happy Birthday Char!!

EDIT: It's officially Christmas - 2 weeks off work!!!! *happy dances*
      Yay! I'm done until 4th January 2011!!!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Happy Birthday Char!!!

*huggles for Bekki and Bree and Laurie and LJ*
      *hopes that's all the sickly Woohoos and that they all get better soon!*

And is the snow thawing with you? Ours is still hanging around, but looking weaker every day

I'm going to ANDERSON'S on Friday!!! WooHooooood!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I will be come 5pm tomorrow

And is the snow thawing with you? Ours is still hanging around, but looking weaker every day
        Yeah, same We've had more falling every day, but only light and it hasn't made a huge difference - on the whole it's getting less

Jealous Enjoy it!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs back in*

Happy Birthday Char!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

1. Ok, now I'm really intrigued! PostitpostitPOSTIT!!!!!!

I have to say though, doing a monthly guessing game does somewhat smack at organisation.......... and we just don't DO that

2. But I think it will be fun
            1. I'm working on it! Can't rush genius. (I kid! Can't rush it doesn't suck? )I'm actually trying to work it into a 69 post, so make me talk just a little more.

2. And this place is nothing, if not fun.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

EDIT: It's officially Christmas - 2 weeks off work!!!! *happy dances*
            Woo!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I will be come 5pm tomorrow
              *fist pump*

Yeah, same We've had more falling every day, but only light and it hasn't made a huge difference - on the whole it's getting less

Jealous Enjoy it!
              I will

The mum of two of my children came along to the Toddler Group Christmas party today. As she was leaving she gave me a HUGE hug and said how much she appreciated how much I'd helped them (this is the family who's house move had fallen through and have only just managed to move to this area, having been commuting from Wimbledon since July) and that she didn't know how they wood have coped without me. Really had to try very hard not to cry I told her it's mutual, that I consider myself very lucky to be working with such a lovely family

During the party I'd been approached by two mums who are looking for childcare and who had been told by other mums and childminders that I was the best They both wanted to book places for next March/April Something tells me the new year is going to be fraught with difficult decisions

My ego is seriously inflated right now

Comment

We do............ we could just call it a celebration for January, then February, then March............

You get the idea
                So...back to monthly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  1. I'm working on it! Can't rush genius. (I kid! Can't rush it doesn't suck? )I'm actually trying to work it into a 69 post, so make me talk just a little more.

2. And this place is nothing, if not fun.

Woo!
                  Ok......... only three more posts to go...... and I'll have a really nice Christmassy banner for you

So TALK!!!!

Comment

w00t!

Both of those deserve a
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      So...back to monthly.

Exactly! But a totally unorganized monthly

Two more to go................

Comment

*fist pump*

I will

The mum of two of my children came along to the Toddler Group Christmas party today. As she was leaving she gave me a HUGE hug and said how much she appreciated how much I'd helped them (this is the family who's house move had fallen through and have only just managed to move to this area, having been commuting from Wimbledon since July) and that she didn't know how they wood have coped without me. Really had to try very hard not to cry I told her it's mutual, that I consider myself very lucky to be working with such a lovely family

During the party I'd been approached by two mums who are looking for childcare and who had been told by other mums and childminders that I was the best They both wanted to book places for next March/April Something tells me the new year is going to be fraught with difficult decisions

My ego is seriously inflated right now
                        That is beyond awesome.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        So...back to monthly.

Something fun to look forward to!

*runs off to prep fic post!*
                        sigpic

Comment

1. *huggles*

2. Happy Birthday Char!

3. Thanks! That's the love and the trouble with the drabble format: keeps you wanting more. But I occasionally enjoy the challenge of writing a story in exactly 100 words. It's hard! :-D
                          But is there any rule that says you can't take the plot bunny from a drabble and turn it into a full on PWP?
                          Thank you *bounces*

Um....... if this is a Martinfic, there won't be any......... um..... 'mature' content will there? *hides eyes*

I think we should! In fact I think it might be something we could do on a monthly (?) basis, choosing different things to guess at ;-) Hats? Gloves? Favourite dress/coat/t-shirt/bracelet/necklace........ the possibilities are endless :-D

Aw Bree, you're not having much luck with your health lately are you? I hope you'll get plenty of rest over the holidays and take good care of yourself 8huggles*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...resents_1_.gif
                          CHAR!!!![/center]

We don't need to, we've pretty much been thunking him openly anyway

In fact, this seems to be rapidly turning into a Sanctuary thunk thread

*hopes Martin doesn't mind*
                          1. I know. It's also make my headaches worse.
                          2. True, we have been thunking him. How can we not? He's so darned adorable.
                          3. True but Martin is always #1
                          4. I doubt he wood mind. He seems to be a very generous person, humble etc...
                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          [center] Oh, I forgot!

Happy Third Day of
                          Martinmas
                          !!!

And just ...because, a quick piece:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eslaWooHoo.jpg
                          Love it Nad!

*fist pump*

I will :-D:-D

The mum of two of my children came along to the Toddler Group Christmas party today. As she was leaving she gave me a HUGE hug and said how much she appreciated how much I'd helped them (this is the family who's house move had fallen through and have only just managed to move to this area, having been commuting from Wimbledon since July) and that she didn't know how they wood have coped without me. Really had to try very hard not to cry I told her it's mutual, that I consider myself very lucky to be working with such a lovely family :-)

My ego is seriously inflated right now ;-):-P
                          Awwwwww! That is so sweet (((Jumble))). You deserve to have an inflated ego at the moment so enjoy the moment!

BTW- Charmaine, I really am working. I am just doing other stuff in between
                          sigpic

Comment

In honor of Martinmas and my 1269th post, I present you with Martin!Fic. I never write RPF. It's a rule of mine. Only Jumble has the persuasive powers to make me alter that rule.

Welcome to the Sanctuary
                            sigpic

Comment

That is beyond awesome.
                              It is It's enough that I enjoy my job, but to have that cherry on the top is awesome

Something fun to look forward to!

*runs off to prep fic post!*
                              *bounces*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              But is there any rule that says you can't take the plot bunny from a drabble and turn it into a full on PWP?

1. I know. It's also make my headaches worse.
                              2. True, we have been thunking him. How can we not? He's so darned adorable.
                              3. True but Martin is always #1
                              4. I doubt he wood mind. He seems to be a very generous person, humble etc...

Love it Nad!
                              Poor Martin, he's soooo going to regret saying that

Awwwwww! That is so sweet (((Jumble))). You deserve to have an inflated ego at the moment so enjoy the moment!
                              It is, and I am enjoying it

B]BTW- Charmaine[/B], I really am working. I am just doing other stuff in between
                              I won't tell, honest......
                              Last edited by Jumble; 22 December 2010, 10:15 AM.

Comment

In honor of Martinmas and my 1269th post, I present you with Martin!Fic. I never write RPF. It's a rule of mine. Only Jumble has the persuasive powers to make me alter that rule.

Welcome to the Sanctuary
                                I HAVE the power!!!

*runz off to read* *bounces*

Comment

Working...
                                X