The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Ooohh love the goodies Nad! But I have to ask why Martin wrote "thanks for the intro"...made me curious!

Nola...weird that you can't load it. Did it gave an error or just stayed white?

*huggles MR*
    It couldn't find it - the browser chugged and chugged and then it gave up. It does that if it takes too long for something to load. May have been traffic on the internet causing a slow connection speed from my end.
    sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh Nad, those are beautiful DVD's! *giggles*

Congrats on '69 mr! And lots more to come!

Jann, the site loaded fine for me.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      I'm not insomniac at all!!!!
      Btw DM....I remember that you could sleep even with an earthquake...jsut saying
      Oh I did, I still do, I don't have insomnia. I just exchange day for night and function like that, that's why I'm awake when you guys are sleeping.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Jann - I just tried it again this morning and it loaded instantly! It's a great site. Very user-friendly and clean. Just what a commercial site should be.
        sigpic

Comment

Nad, love the frames *huggles*

Congrats on the '69, mr!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Thanks for liking the frames

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Heh. Love that one

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            *wanders in, migraine tablets kicking in*

My screen brightness is far too low for me to appreciate the pretties Nad, but I'm sure they are awesome.

Gah...... headaches make me crave human contact...*Hugs everyone on the thread*

..........I came in here to do something????........ Oh yeah. Another '69 post

*Wanders out in a migraine haze............*
            *hugs*
            And WooHood on the '69

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            When I handed him the pic to sign for Nad, I told him how it was her that got this whole Martin appreciation thing going and that he should blame her for my devotion
            It's so not true.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Ohhhh Nad, those are beautiful DVD's! *giggles*
            They are. *happy sigh*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

When I handed him the pic to sign for Nad, I told him how it was her that got this whole Martin appreciation thing going and that he should blame her for my devotion
              Ahhh that explains it! Cool that he wrote that though!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Jann - I just tried it again this morning and it loaded instantly! It's a great site. Very user-friendly and clean. Just what a commercial site should be.
              Thanks; it had to be exactly that! And good to hear that it did work!
              sigpic

Comment

Official WooHoodStock Administration Office Announcement Re-post
                As written up by the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer

Sekrit Santa

Due to recent WooHoo movement in the direction of the Icky Side, the WooHoodStock Administration Office will be hosting this year’s edition of Sekrit Santa.
                Sekrit Santa is a tradition that’s based on spreading love... in secret. And in a totally legal way too! Grab your Mojo, hug the Martin and help a lonely WooHoo trough the cold of winter by sending them some virtual warmth. Or heat, in some cases.

How do I participate?
                Well my brilliant fellow WooHoo, it’s simple!
                Fill in or out the form at the bottom of this post and send it back to he WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer (that’s me!) by PM. Your form shall then be processed and screened without further reading. Your name will be put into and pulled out of a hat/fishbowl/cookie jar and given to a fellow WooHoo, who in turn is free to do whatever they please. I’m sure you know the drill by now.

Please join in and help make Martinmas look pretty by donating some time and love.
                You could make artwork, write, vid or even send some words of wisdom, fuzzy thoughts or hugs.
                You don't have to be artworkilly gifted to participate.

She who giveth shall receive!

Now, as you all know, the WooHoodStock Administration is great at planning.
                Just send the form this week, I'll shout out along the way.
                You'll get the assignments next week and they're due for Martinmas, which will be
                the 19th of December until the 30th of said month
                It's WooHoodStock. No pressure. Just sign up first.

Form to Nad by PM this week please!

Sekret Santa Form (Do tell us what you like)

Name:
                TV Shows:
                Characters/pairings:
                Colours:
                PTB:
                Music/Lyrics:
                Guilty pleasures:
                Special requests/No no’s:
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  [center]Official WooHoodStock Administration Office Announcement Re-post
                  As written up by the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer

Sekrit Santa
                  <snip>
                  Will have to give it some thought!

Okay, y'all, wish me luck! I have a phone interview with a practice in SoCal today. They want someone who can start ASAP, so let's see if it's a good fit. I'm nervous about giving up my Vancouver dream, but I know that this is definitely no longer a possibility for 2012 but they will keep my application for 2013 and I may be able to get the accelerated option then if I get this particular job.AaaaahhhH!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

It's so not true.
                    Wood I lie to Martin? He obviously appreciated your efforts

Indeed it was

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Okay, y'all, wish me luck! I have a phone interview with a practice in SoCal today. They want someone who can start ASAP, so let's see if it's a good fit. I'm nervous about giving up my Vancouver dream, but I know that this is definitely no longer a possibility for 2012 but they will keep my application for 2013 and I may be able to get the accelerated option then if I get this particular job.AaaaahhhH!
                    You're not giving up on your Vancouver dream, just filling in time until you can achieve it

*crosses fingers that the interview goes well*

May as well sun yourself in SoCal whilst you're waiting

Comment

*flops into thread*
                      Tired

*huggles Woohoos for migraines*
                      *crosses fingers for MoB*
                      *admires pretty pics in pretty frames*
                      *curls up on the couch and goes to sleep*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*nods*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Good Luck!

Wood I lie to Martin? He obviously appreciated your efforts
                        You woodn't.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        *flops into thread*
                        Tired

*huggles Woohoos for migraines*
                        *crosses fingers for MoB*
                        *admires pretty pics in pretty frames*
                        *curls up on the couch and goes to sleep*
                        *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

Must vent a tiny bit...

I went to the vet today for a check up for Tjinta; she was completely healthy and had a good weight. 24,5 KG.(so around 50/60 pounds) but the assistant, who was doing the check up, asked me what I fed her and I give her one day a week fresh meat and all(very good for a dog). She didn't knew what it was but when I explained it, gave me a hard time and said it was bad...when all I read everywhere is that it's the best thing you can give a dog and way better than the normal dog food because of the way it is made(fresh). I shouldn't do it and it was only to make me feel good to give her some extra blah blah blah.
                          The second thing was that the brand I use to fight off mosquitoes, ticks etc. wasn't good and efficient and I should use another one. I could buy that in there No thanks; I actually like the one I'm using and it works.
                          As last when I had a question about Tjinta, that she runs a bit weird sometimes she only commented that I had to keep an eye on it. She didn't even check her paws or whatever to see if there is actually something wrong there(Labs have a big chance on having Hip dysplasia/HD(sp?)).
                          Was a bit miffed about it and found it a waste of my time. Certainly since the reasons I went there weren't checked at all.(hips/paws)
                          Hmpf.

After that I went to lunch with a friend so...that was good!
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't pay too much attention to it, Jann. My vet does the same thing (mentioning how 'unhealthy the food is' while we have a very healthy and old dog. Like you said, they just want you to buy the stuff they sell for thrice the prize. You see your dog every day and you're probably wise enough by now to see how Tjinta is doing on a daily base. Keep mentioning the paw/hip check ups though. I can't see why they couldn't be done. It's not *that* much work

sigpic

Comment

Jann, if you're confident in how you are managing Tjinta and she is thriving - find another vet

Edit: Or what Nad said

Comment

Jann, if you're confident in how you are managing Tjinta and she is thriving - find another vet

Edit: Or what Nad said
                                ''Find another vet'' is much more fun

Are there many vets in your area Jann?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X