No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad you like them Jumble. I figured if it was Martin, it would *probably* work...

Nad - you've inspired me to make a few icons.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      I'm so glad you like them Jumble. I figured if it was Martin, it would *probably* work...
      Am I that easy? Actually, no, I'm not - not all Martinart works Yours definitely does *squishy huggles again*

Nad - you've inspired me to make a few icons.
      <snip>
      Oh, very nice!

So what's the difference now between icons and avis? Those definitely look like avis to me

Comment

Actually, if you look at the file titles, you'll see that they are avis. I don't know why I called them icons. I'm just tired I suppose. I forgot to send you one of you pressies. Silly me.
        sigpic

Comment

Sigh. Students upstairs are having a party. So, since there's not much point in going to bed yet, let's see what black art I can pull out of my PB...

(mostly black )

(again mostly...)

(As directed of course by Martin )

Hmm. Not a lot
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Actually, if you look at the file titles, you'll see that they are avis. I don't know why I called them icons. I'm just tired I suppose. I forgot to send you one of you pressies. Silly me.
            It's Nad's influence - she called hers icons

We used to have only 80x80 avis, and icons for LJ were 100x100, so there was quite a difference. I guess that no longer applies now that we have bigger avis

Got it.......

*huggles Nola* Thank you

Comment

Nice arties Josi - and according to Nad it's ok to have black + colour so they all fit

Ah Solitudes! Way back when I fell in love with Martin's directing without actually knowing it, or him

Comment

Found some more......

And this one I made for Nad

Comment

Happy Birthday Cags!

Happy Black Day of Martinmas!

Glad you're back safe and sound Mob. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on your job prospects

Love your new sig Nola! If Fluffy the new companion too?

As far as I'm concerned Nad, you can litter the thread with that kind of iconspam any time you want.

Great Secret Santa gifts Jumble. Great job Nola.

Jann I love your new sig. Is that new?

Hugs to you Mr. I hope your grandmother recovers quickly.

Great artwork Dee!

New artwork for the day:
                  sigpic

Comment

One more

*tip toes back to work*
                    sigpic

Comment

Estrela Jakie/LGJ made me this new sig for Secret Santa on the AfA thread. She did an amazing job with it!

I just searched...and searched in my PB for black things...but the only thing I could find that a) was black and b) had some relation with Martin was this wp:

This was directed by him

Ohh...and this one...it's Sanctuary so I made it count like that...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        Oh...........

Comment

Perfect logic Jann

I don't think I've seen the Divide and Conquer one before Nicely done

Comment

Oh my goodness - it's time!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Time?

That second one is definitely me

Comment

Time in the sense that I try to post the bits of the day about the time I get home from work - around 5:30/6:00pm. Being on vacation, it's hard to remember. I'm funny about doing things on schedule - I like to get to school around 7:30, even though it doesn't start until 10 of 9. I like to eat dinner around 7 pm. I'm a creature of habit. Not obsessive about it, but it is nice to have a rhythm.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X