The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Yeah I know I have over 1000 fonts, I just tend to put the text in then scroll through them until it looks right Oh and talking about textures, that sig was made with all my own textures (the ones I've made all by myself) - one of them I haven't even posted yet because I only made it today
    I often do that with the fonts too

I love your textures! Maybe next time we can do a challenge with more of yours

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Yes, you're right. What was I thinking? *hangs head in shame*
    I should think so too!

Awww! Look at them!

I love kids. I've always said I want to have some of my own. But I say that now... We'll see what happens later.
    Believe it or not, I was never going to have children, I was all set for a career in Law before I slipped up and had Jo........ and now I'm looking back on 30+ years in childcare and I don't regret a single second Taking care of children, your own or somebody else's, is the most satisfying and rewarding job ever And I say that despite knowing that I must have changed around 16,000 nappies - so far

Kids are awesome Jakie...... so long as they are someone else's

And yeah, it doesn't seem that long ago I was telling you I had no artistic talent and couldn't get the hang of Gimp to save my life....
    I'm pretty sure most of us felt like that at the beginning I'm a Leo, I'm supposed to be artistic, but until I found Gimp and then PS I considered myself to be the least artistic person alive

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    It's amazing how quickly that happens! You think there's no way you can do that, and within weeks you're realising that actually you can
    Very true, and the same applies to vidding. Mind you, the other day I was looking through some of my early vids on YT and was quite horrified at how bad they were Thanks heavens for practise and my beloved Power Director

*does a happy twirly dance with Bekki*
    Last edited by Jumble; 21 October 2011, 11:50 AM. Reason: Gawd! You'd think I'd know how to spell 'Director' :rolleyes:

Comment

Woot! Awesome Bekki! So happy for you!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I often do that with the fonts too

I love your textures! Maybe next time we can do a challenge with more of yours

Whoa....... now there's a thought that would make me all nervous and self conscious

*Dances happily around with Bekki and everyone else*.....Hang on, who's Bekki and why am I dancing?????
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Whoa....... now there's a thought that would make me all nervous and self conscious
          Don't worry, we won't make a big thing of it ........ ok, yes we will, but only because your textures are so nice and versatile

*Dances happily around with Bekki and everyone else*.....Hang on, who's Bekki and why am I dancing?????
          It really doesn't matter - around here it's quite normal to suddenly burst into..... dance for no apparent reason

Of course, I always have a reason, that being.............

*does a double pirouette and twirls away*

Comment

I see Jumble's in her usual state of Martin delirium...

Happiness for Bekki! Good things DO happen.

I had a bad thing/good thing happen today. The lesson I had planned for two months (I'd booked a computer lab at the beginning of the school year for today just for this lesson) fell apart. The web site was down because their server was offline. So, had to go to alternate lesson. That was the bad part. The good part was that now I was able to reschedule this lesson for next Thursday - when I'm being observed. It's a killer lesson that really engages the kids. They have a great time with it. So, if all goes well....anywho, it's bound to be better than taxes!

Today's wisdom (wishing for Anderson's after hearing so much about it...)

sigpic

Comment

oh, and I get to see Amanda Tapping tomorrow! AND my show opens this week! AND my family are visiting to see said show!

and I love Martin Wood!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

Jumble: The photos of your grandchildren are fantastic! I can see you in them.

Good news! I've been really nervy about my move because I am not going to be able to even apply for my visa for another month. Solution arrived at today!

My sister insisted I come live with her when my lease is up. She has a huge 3 room suite in her attic and just she and her younger daughter are living in this HUGE house, so she really wants me to come. Not only that, she will store my stuff in her basement and SHIP IT TO ME when I settle in, in Vancouver. So I may not now move until February, though the possibility is open for earlier, it makes me so much less stressed.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Morning woohoos!

Look, I tried to catch up properly but it's 6.30am and I can't stop buzzing and I'm not tired at ALL!!!

smiley smiley grin grin happy happy woooooo

The boy apparently came to his senses la la la la I feel like a little giiiiiirl!!!
                YAY! SO happy for you. Send some of that mojo to my boy, will ya?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Happiness for Bekki! Good things DO happen.

I had a bad thing/good thing happen today. The lesson I had planned for two months (I'd booked a computer lab at the beginning of the school year for today just for this lesson) fell apart. The web site was down because their server was offline. So, had to go to alternate lesson. That was the bad part. The good part was that now I was able to reschedule this lesson for next Thursday - when I'm being observed. It's a killer lesson that really engages the kids. They have a great time with it. So, if all goes well....anywho, it's bound to be better than taxes!
                It's going to show what a superstar you are!

oh, and I get to see Amanda Tapping tomorrow! AND my show opens this week! AND my family are visiting to see said show!

and I love Martin Wood!
                Love YOU!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh, I totally forgot to say what adorable grandchildren Jumble has and Elephant (Eleanor,Ellie) is absolutely precious too! Guess I'm just brain-dead at the end of the week.
                  sigpic

Comment

oh yes, me too! Beautiful kidlets!!!

And hooray for siblings! That's so nice of your sister, MoB! Take the stress away, hooray!
                    sigpic

Comment

oh yes, me too! Beautiful kidlets!!!

And hooray for siblings! That's so nice of your sister, MoB! Take the stress away, hooray!
                      TBH, my family is not super close, so it never occurred to me to ask her. I called her today because I literally haven't talked to her for MONTHS and she was like, 'you HAVE to move in. You're FAMILY!" We do get along really well when we do hang out, though.

Be sure to give Amanda a massive hug for all of us tomorrow!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Delirium? I think that's going a bit far.....

That's great! Just what you wanted

Today's wisdom (wishing for Anderson's after hearing so much about it...) http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...s/desserts.jpg
                        That's brilliant!

oh, and I get to see Amanda Tapping tomorrow! AND my show opens this week! AND my family are visiting to see said show! and I love Martin Wood!
                        Wow! Things are definitely looking up Don't forget your WooHoo badge

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Hi Woohoos! Jumble: The photos of your grandchildren are fantastic! I can see you in them.
                        You can? I think they're more like their Mum......

Here are the other two.........

Lee

Joel

Good news! I've been really nervy about my move because I am not going to be able to even apply for my visa for another month. Solution arrived at today! My sister insisted I come live with her when my lease is up. She has a huge 3 room suite in her attic and just she and her younger daughter are living in this HUGE house, so she really wants me to come. Not only that, she will store my stuff in her basement and SHIP IT TO ME when I settle in, in Vancouver. So I may not now move until February, though the possibility is open for earlier, it makes me so much less stressed.
                        Awesome!! Funny how things have a way of working themselves out

Oh, I totally forgot to say what adorable grandchildren Jumble has and Elephant (Eleanor,Ellie) is absolutely precious too! Guess I'm just brain-dead at the end of the week.
                        Thank you! *iz a very proud Nan*
                        Last edited by Jumble; 21 October 2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

GW won't let me edit

Here they are with their Dad - he of the Awesome desserts..........

Comment

Ahh so much love and happiness around here!
                            *hugs Woohoos*

Go you!

and I love Martin Wood!
                            HAVE FUN!! Take pictures. So happy for you!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Good news! I've been really nervy about my move because I am not going to be able to even apply for my visa for another month. Solution arrived at today!

My sister insisted I come live with her when my lease is up. She has a huge 3 room suite in her attic and just she and her younger daughter are living in this HUGE house, so she really wants me to come. Not only that, she will store my stuff in her basement and SHIP IT TO ME when I settle in, in Vancouver. So I may not now move until February, though the possibility is open for earlier, it makes me so much less stressed.
                            Such great news!

Oh and I have a reason to be happy too.
                            I bought a new pair of boots! Classy, but not too much, with a short heel. Love them.

EDIT: (How could I forget?) Jumble - Lovely family pictures!
                            Someone said desserts?
                            sigpic

Comment

Boots make you happy? Good for you

I've never quite seen the attraction of footwear - I prefer to go barefoot

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Boots make you happy? Good for you

I've never quite seen the attraction of footwear - I prefer to go barefoot
                                I always go barefoot when I'm home, but I have a thing for boots! It's the only footwear I really like or care about.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X