*nabs Martin for super squishy huggle*

And I'm not letting him go. So there.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Evening all? Did I see Martin is up for grabs then? Cool

*nabs Martin for super squishy huggle*

And I'm not letting him go. So there.

Oh, go on then - you may as well all take advantage whilst I'm in such a good mood

*carries on twirling and singing*

"If you're going to San Francisco
      Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
      If you come to San Francisco
      Summertime will be a love-in there"

*waves to MoB in her skinny jeans and fancy boots*

Comment

MoB - love the boots. Especially like the thicker souls on them. Hate walking on flimsy ones! I like burgandy and also grey colors for boots....But only have a pair of brown ones. Really not into spending much money on clothes and shoes (or boots) anymore. [Just S4K ]!

And Jumble - you are joking of course. He make like us all but come on - you don't think you rate in his book. I didn't see him seek out anyone else at TSE....nor send anyone else emails! He may enjoy us all as fans, but you are (and always will be) his "special" fan!
        sigpic

Comment

Morning woohoos

sorry I don't have time to catch up, but had to pop in for some squees Our show at uni opens tonight, so I'm about to head in for one last quick rehearsal before picking up my family from the airport, then getting ready and all Italian'd up then SHOW TIME!!! It's all quite exciting wish me luck (might take some sneaky photos if I get the chance )

*huggles woohoos*
          sigpic

Comment

Good Evening WooHoos!

Dropping off a little Halloween fun...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*waves to MoB in her skinny jeans and fancy boots*

*waves back*

Originally posted by llp View Post
              MoB - love the boots. Especially like the thicker souls on them. Hate walking on flimsy ones! I like burgandy and also grey colors for boots....But only have a pair of brown ones. Really not into spending much money on clothes and shoes (or boots) anymore. [Just S4K ]!
              They are super comfy, cute, and FLUEVOGS

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Morning woohoos

sorry I don't have time to catch up, but had to pop in for some squees Our show at uni opens tonight, so I'm about to head in for one last quick rehearsal before picking up my family from the airport, then getting ready and all Italian'd up then SHOW TIME!!! It's all quite exciting wish me luck (might take some sneaky photos if I get the chance )

*huggles woohoos*
              Toi toi toi Bekki!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh MoB, I forgot to say that I love the boots! I couldn't wear them, but they look divine. I keep waiting for some cooler weather so that maybe I could wear boots - but it's supposed to be back up to 90 again tomorrow
                sigpic

Comment

Morning woohoos

*huggles woohoos*
                  Break a leg Bekki We'd love to see those pics

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Oh MoB, I forgot to say that I love the boots! I couldn't wear them, but they look divine. I keep waiting for some cooler weather so that maybe I could wear boots - but it's supposed to be back up to 90 again tomorrow
                  I know just what you mean, I bought new boots and winter togs three weeks ago - since when we've had blazing sunshine

*sending massive squishy huggles to Cags and Ben today*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*high fives Bekki and can't wait to see pics!*

*hugs Cags and Ben as well. Thinking of you*

Good Evening WooHoos!

Dropping off a little Halloween fun...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...nHalloween.jpg
                    Heh
                    Now I want to make Halloween art, but when I start playing with fall-ish kind of colours, it usually turns out pink or blue.

didn't even bother buying new boots yet.
                    I love sunny autumn
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Here's one for you to think about...
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah. We're finally getting beautifully cool autumn weather now. Love this time of year.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        didn't even bother buying new boots yet.
                        I love sunny autumn
                        No longer warm enough for open toes here! Love the fall. Or rather, I love the changing seasons. Gives you something new to look forward to!

Off to spend the day with my sister in the 'burbs. Got to prepare myself for a lifetime of suburban living ahead.

*Extra Huggles Cags and Ben*
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          *waves*

You know, you think you are getting better, then you try to walk up a giant flight of stairs and realize that while you can breathe, you can't actually take a full breath. Oy. I took the mini in for service today, so ran some much needed errands while she was getting worked on. Got some jeans that weren't falling down, a long-sleeved running top, and a winter coat. I've had mine for about 15 years and it's showing its wear. I've been on a quest for knee-high burgundy boots, but have not been able to find a well-constructed pair for <$380! I guess burgundy is not an in color this year. BUT, on a whim, I popped into the SoHo John Fluevog store and BINGO! Found a beautiful pair, at a little more than I had planned on spending, but not enough more to make me worry about buying them AND I've been lusting after a pair of Fluevog's forever, so win all around!

Boots:
                          Spoiler:

[]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/72f6fb0f.jpg[/]

I will be wearing them tomorrow

How's everyone today? It's been a quiet few days on the thread.
                          *waves to MoB* Gorgeous boots! I LOVE boots, and it's just getting to be the right time of year for them *does a little boot dance* ... not to be confused with a *booty* dance...coz you know, I just don't do that sort of thing

Morning woohoos

*huggles woohoos*
                          Good luck Bekki!! Can't wait to see some photos!! Our show opens in 3 weeks so I'll try and do the same

[QUOTE=Jumble;12996635I know just what you mean, I bought new boots and winter togs three weeks ago - since when we've had blazing sunshine [/QUOTE]

Send some of it our way? It's getting cold, but a little too cold if you ask me! Especially with the price of heating these days

*sending hugs and love to Cags and Ben *

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

Enjoy life VS Earn money ...uhm.....it's 80% probable that I'm going to London in February too
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*sending love and hugs to Cags and Ben*

Morning woohoos

*huggles woohoos*
                              Break a leg

MoB, love the boots! I'm so not a shoe person, but boots I do like
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs you all*
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X