The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    That is an adorable cat MR. Totally comfortable in that box. I'm still laughing over that video - do you suppose that's what our pets actually do to us? I have my little dog who lets me know when it's time for me to get up.
    We've only had her 2 weeks and she's my first cat so everything she does amazes me, I know that's what they do... that video looks like my 5.30am Kitty wake up call, though she chooses sucking on my ear over a baseball bat - I have a permanent purple bruise on my earlobe at the moment from all the suckling
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I saw this and thought of Tjinta...
      sigpic

Comment

hehehe - I love this picture sharing spree!!

Just got back from the con with the boy ( ) and it was a whole lot of fun!!! Didn't get to meet Amanda one on one, but her panel was awesome! I see what you all mean about Robin now, but I quite liked him! Eamonn thought he was hilarious. I cheered when Amanda mentioned Martin, but I don't think she heard me There were definitely shippers in the audience. Someone asked a question about 'confirmation'...buzz word

As usual, got too excited to take proper photos but here are a few from when I remembered...photos incoming ...
        sigpic

Comment

in spoilies just in case they are too big

Spoiler:

Bekkidoll waiting for the train

Bekkidoll on the train

waiting to see Amanda's panel

the background of Amanda's panel...I couldn't bring myself to tear my eyes away from her during the actual panel, so no photos oops

Eamonn in the Delorean

Me and an Ood

sigpic

Comment

Love the snaps Bekki!! Sooo glad you had an awesome time (especially with the boy! ) Isn't Amanda just Awesome?!

Comment

So glad you had an awesome time Bekki! Love the pics - that's a great looking Ood, sure that's not "the boy"? ehheheh
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the well-wishes all!

Laurie- this means I'll be out a bit later to see you than planned. But I'll likely be shipping my car to Seattle and driving up from there in mid-Feb. You have more time to unpack.

Bekki- love the pics! Glad you had an awesome time.

So, I've been 'recovered' from the flu since Wednesday, at which time I developed secondary bronchitis. *sigh* It's more annoying than anything. Especially since I am beginning the work on recording my album on thursday. I hope my voice isn't super-mangled from all the coughing.

And I had to share this. Probably the funniest article I've ever seen about giving birth: How to Deliver a Baby Without Pain Meds If You're Not a Spiritual Person But Are Really Geeky
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Checking Chevron 7.8 site was really really a baddd idea!!! Cuz now I'd like to come but I'm no sure that it would be a wise choice... economically speaking...
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

MoB - that was SO funny! I've laughed till tears are streaming down my cheeks! Thanks for sharing.
                    sigpic

Comment

*iz exhausted!*
                      *flops on the sofa*
                      *looks round*
                      *huggles Bekkidoll* Awwww, so awesomely cute Love your piccies Bekki, and Woohoo! for the badge I can see you had a great time at the con!

Laurie - The big move finally happened! Congratulations Hope you are very happy in your new home

*nabs Cags boots* Kickers with heels! Love 'em!! My feet don't necessarily like heels, but when you have short fat legs......

:LOL: MoB, love the giving birth tips

Edit: *see sig* Time for a change methinks! May have to visit the Art Thread next and see what the challenge is
                      sigpic

Comment

*sheds some happy tears*
                        *grabs tissues*

Just seen Jumble's Woohoo Family Vid Some awesome memories in there! Did I see a pic from our very first shipmeet at Josi's too? I was surprised at how many Woohoos I was able to recognise!

Awesome job Jumble *massive huggles* Thanks for PMing me the link.
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Sorry for not posting much. I am lurking though.

*high fives Bekki for the boy and con pics*

Lovely 'family/furry friends' pics!

*mutters something about a toooootal lack of PTB*
                          *looks around*
                          *waits*

EDIT: The number of Spencers increased after that. I bet they're waiting as well
                          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 23 October 2011, 11:06 AM.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sneaks in*

40 Spencers???!!!

*sneaks out*
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*mutters something about a toooootal lack of PTB*
                              *looks around*
                              *waits*
                              can't have you waiting all day, now can we?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                can't have you waiting all day, now can we?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5.../Halloween.jpg
                                Ah. better!

Nicely done!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X