No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.... I don't stop by this thread for 1 day and there's talk of dessert.... yum, so much more delicious than the soft pasta of the past few days discussion -

GAH...... all this talk of AT6 makes me really wish I could go, but I have too many other things that require my pennies (Though I do believe I am blowing off work and meeting up with Jakie when she's in London next November - hopefully for my Birthday if she's here in time, Yay )
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Well, you still have time to fill in your social calendar! After all it isn't until next year.
      But no WooHoo meets coming my way, sadly! And no cons either.

BTW - Jumble - time to sharpen your editing pencil. I have been rereading what I wrote so I can get back into writing again. Somehow I forgot some of it (or maybe I forgot to pack those memories and take the with me!)
      I'm planning to do just that over the next week or so

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Wow.... I don't stop by this thread for 1 day and there's talk of dessert.... yum, so much more delicious than the soft pasta of the past few days discussion -
      Soft pasta? Who said anything about it being soft?

GAH...... all this talk of AT6 makes me really wish I could go, but I have too many other things that require my pennies (Though I do believe I am blowing off work and meeting up with Jakie when she's in London next November - hopefully for my Birthday if she's here in time, Yay )
      You'll be in London November 2012? Maybe you can come down a little further and sample some of Anderson's desserts! That wood be Awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I'm planning to do just that over the next week or so

Soft pasta? Who said anything about it being soft?

You'll be in London November 2012? Maybe you can come down a little further and sample some of Anderson's desserts! That wood be Awesome!!!
        More like up in London And as long as Jakie still wants to meet up I'll be there for a day or so
        sigpic

Comment

*walks in with hugs*

*spreads some love*

*sends all kinds of good vibes*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

More like up in London And as long as Jakie still wants to meet up I'll be there for a day or so
            Up? Where are you? (pm me of you don't want to say on here ) Anywhere south of London can't be too far from me

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *walks in with hugs*

*spreads some love*

*sends all kinds of good vibes*
            *huggles Nad* Where've you been lately?

Comment

*wanders in*
              Mmmm Stuart's desserts Only 3 and a bit weeks until I can have my next dose of sticky toffee pudding

Jumble, the calendar will fill up, don't worry We can only ever go so long before we just have to have a woohoomeet

*huggles all*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Up? Where are you? (pm me of you don't want to say on here ) Anywhere south of London can't be too far from me

*huggles Nad* Where've you been lately?
                I'm not bothered, not like the whole of GW will turn up on my doorstep....at least I hope not Not all that far from London actually, just outside Fareham, almost perfectly central between Southampton and Portsmouth - and I know that will probably only make geographical sense to the Brits on the site

Gotta show you just how hard my kitten makes it for me to type...
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

I'm not bothered, not like the whole of GW will turn up on my doorstep....at least I hope not Not all that far from London actually, just outside Fareham, almost perfectly central between Southampton and Portsmouth - and I know that will probably only make geographical sense to the Brits on the site

Gotta show you just how hard my kitten makes it for me to type...
                  That's just down the road from me! Well, 38 miles down the road, but VERY close by WooHoo standards We'll definitely have to sort something out so you and Jakie can come here for a visit to Anderson's, and you'll get to meet quite a few WooHoos at the same time! *bounces*

Comment

Lovely cat!!!
                    and u know, many of us will be in London in Nov 2012 (...and I do know where Fareham is )
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I can see the AT6 Woohoo dinner at Anderson's is going to be even bigger and better than the AT5 one was *bounces*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoos!

I just needed to drop in and share what happen when I returned from lunch just now.

Just as I was about to step into the elevator at work, I realized that there was someone wanting to step out (I am usually really aware of letting people off first). Suddenly I find myself face to face with Richard Hatch (from BSG - original and new)! I smiled and I must have laughed or made some sort of embarrassing squeak type noise because when I turned to him as he walked away (he seemed to be in a bit of a hurry) he turned back and smiled and waved at me, realizing that I had recognized him

I have been trying to make a conscious effort to look up more when I walk. This is a much better 'reward' for success than the homeless man I saw in the park with his hand down his pants...

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          Lovely cat!!!
                          and u know, many of us will be in London in Nov 2012 (...and I do know where Fareham is )
                          That's part of the reason I wanted to pop up and meet Jakie was so that I could meet more of you as well, but Jakie was the first person on GW I had a conversation with outside of the forum so I really wanted to meet her in person ...... and it would be great to spend my Birthday doing something fun for a change

And you are scarily close Jumble, so Andover?...Guilford? Guessing London way??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *wanders in*
                            Mmmm Stuart's desserts Only 3 and a bit weeks until I can have my next dose of sticky toffee pudding

Jumble, the calendar will fill up, don't worry We can only ever go so long before we just have to have a woohoomeet

*huggles all*
                            What you really mean is that you can only go so long without your sticky toffee pudding

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            I can see the AT6 Woohoo dinner at Anderson's is going to be even bigger and better than the AT5 one was *bounces*
                            I think Stuart might need a bit more notice this time WooHoo Invasion!!!!

That's part of the reason I wanted to pop up and meet Jakie was so that I could meet more of you as well, but Jakie was the first person on GW I had a conversation with outside of the forum so I really wanted to meet her in person ...... and it would be great to spend my Birthday doing something fun for a change
                            So when is your birthday? We need to know these things

And you are scarily close Jumble, so Andover?...Guilford? Guessing London way??
                            You're on the right track - Farnham

Edit: What do you mean 'scarily close'?? There's nothing scary about me!

Comment

So when is your birthday? We need to know these things

You're on the right track - Farnham
                              I know Farnham....not very well though, it's been years since I've been there

8th November, so in less than 3 weeks time I can start counting down to next year!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Antoa, how cool! Thanks for sharing

What you really mean is that you can only go so long without your sticky toffee pudding

That too It's just so goshdarned delicious

I think Stuart might need a bit more notice this time WooHoo Invasion!!!!
                                Sweet!

Edit: What do you mean 'scarily close'?? There's nothing scary about me!
                                Are you sure about that?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X