Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Wash your mouth out!!!

1 - Most of the cast and crew live in or near Vancouver, and I'm sure if it came to it they wood all do their best to get to TSE2 wherever they were working

2 - I understand perfectly - last year's trip to Vancouver cost me two arms and a leg, but it was TOTALLY worth every penny!

*huggles back*

3 - So, second day of my autumn break from childminding and what did I do? Why, I looked after the grandkids of course
    1 - I agree! They all support S4K and why not. All 100% of the funds go out to where they are needed. How many charities (or foundations) give out about 50% (or less) while the rest go to pay staff! I think if they are in town they would all show up. But since we all know there will be a S5, S6 and beyond, it won't be a problem!

2 - Well, there were other reasons why your trip cost so much - but well worth it! And I think the first hug from Martin more than paid its share.....of course the other 50+ of them didn't hurt any either!

3 - Naturally - what is a Grandma to do! But they are cute boys (and to be honest, my only regret for deciding marriage wasn't for me - no grandchildren). If I really have to admit it - I do like kids - as long as you can give them back when they become little monsters! (until they become teenagers, of course) - but then you can keep your distance for about 15+ years until they become older!

Now, it's time to start hanging up pictures (and souvenirs too, of course ) so I can finish off setting up my new apartment!
    Last edited by llp; 21 October 2011, 08:44 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      I'm trying not to think that far ahead..... the whole thought of her being a teenager brings me out in a cold sweat.
      For me, that's a distant memory *shudders* Best not to think about it - bury your head in the sand and just enjoy every second of her childhood

Originally posted by llp View Post
      1 - I agree! They all support S4K and why not. All 100% of the funds go out to where they are needed. How many charities (or foundations) give out about 50% (or less) while the rest go to pay staff! I think if they are in town they would all show up. But since we all know there will be a S5, S6 and beyond, it won't be a problem!
      Absolutely right *nods emphatically*

2 - Well, there were other reasons why your trip cost so much - but well worth it! And I think the first hug from Martin more than paid its share.....of course the other 50+ of them didn't hurt any either!
      Oh come on! That's such an exaggeration I'm sure there were only........ um....... about 48?

3 - Naturally - what is a Grandma to do! But they are cute boys (and to be honest, my only regret for deciding marriage wasn't for me - no grandchildren). If I really have to admit it - I do like kids - as long as you can give them back when they become little monsters! (until they become teenagers, of course) - but then you can keep your distance for about 15+ years until they become older!
      You'd like grandchildren? Ok, next time you're over I'll arrange for you to have Lee, Joel, Herbie and Oren for a couple of hours - that should be enough to call a halt to your hankering
      Now, it's time to start hanging up pictures (and souvenirs too, of course ) so I can finish off setting up my new apartment!
      Didn't I say you'll feel right at home once you got your chair back and reg plate up on the wall?

Comment

*flops into thread*
        *curls up and goes to sleep*
        So glad it's the weekend
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *flops into thread*
          *curls up and goes to sleep*
          So glad it's the weekend
          *covers Josi with a blanket and tiptoes away*

I don't know - you youngsters just can't take the pace

Comment

Because I promised not to do anymore entries for this weeks AfA challenge (7 entries is enough!) I made this earlier to curb my Gimping instinct

sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

For me, that's a distant memory *shudders* Best not to think about it - bury your head in the sand and just enjoy every second of her childhood

Absolutely right *nods emphatically*

Oh come on! That's such an exaggeration I'm sure there were only........ um....... about 48?

You'd like grandchildren? Ok, next time you're over I'll arrange for you to have Lee, Joel, Herbie and Oren for a couple of hours - that should be enough to call a halt to your hankering

Didn't I say you'll feel right at home once you got your chair back and reg plate up on the wall?
              First thing I hung on the walls! Oh and like my own Grandmother - I prefer one at a time!

(BTW Jumble - missing the one before last one was sad but acceptable. But you missed another of my "69's )
              sigpic

Comment

Because I promised not to do anymore entries for this weeks AfA challenge (7 entries is enough!) I made this earlier to curb my Gimping instinct

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...work/MW1-1.jpg
                That's gorgeous!!! *snurches*

What font is that? LOVE the quote

Originally posted by llp View Post
                First thing I hung on the walls! Oh and like my own Grandmother - I prefer one at a time!

(BTW Jumble - missing the one before last one was sad but acceptable. But you missed another of my "69's )
                Sorry, didn't notice ..........

Comment

That's gorgeous!!! *snurches*

What font is that? LOVE the quote
                  Snurch away, I tend to stick with my Carson or McKay sigs anyway... though I am currently being tempted by the latest Haven one I did

There's 2 fonts the first one is This one (linked because the title of the font involves a rude word ) The word 'big' is in this scriptina font
                  sigpic

Comment

Snurch away, I tend to stick with my Carson or McKay sigs anyway... though I am currently being tempted by the latest Haven one I did

There's 2 fonts the first one is This one (linked because the title of the font involves a rude word ) The word 'big' is in this scriptina font
                    Thanks Scriptina I have (which just shows you that I have so many that I barely use 10% of them ), but the other one I didn't

I'm as bad with fonts as I am with textures

Comment

Thanks Scriptina I have (which just shows you that I have so many that I barely use 10% of them ), but the other one I didn't

Yeah I know I have over 1000 fonts, I just tend to put the text in then scroll through them until it looks right Oh and talking about textures, that sig was made with all my own textures (the ones I've made all by myself) - one of them I haven't even posted yet because I only made it today
                      sigpic

Comment

Wash your mouth out!!!
                        Yes, you're right. What was I thinking? *hangs head in shame*

So, second day of my autumn break from childminding and what did I do? Why, I looked after the grandkids of course

<snip>
                        Awww! Look at them!

I love kids. I've always said I want to have some of my own. But I say that now... We'll see what happens later.

Oh stop it!

Yeah I know I have over 1000 fonts, I just tend to put the text in then scroll through them until it looks right Oh and talking about textures, that sig was made with all my own textures (the ones I've made all by myself) - one of them I haven't even posted yet because I only made it today
                        Hehe! Look at you. Making your own textures and all those beautiful sigs. (The last one is awesome!) I'm happy you're enjoying Gimping!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Yes, you're right. What was I thinking? *hangs head in shame*

Awww! Look at them!

I love kids. I've always said I want to have some of my own. But I say that now... We'll see what happens later.

Oh stop it!

Hehe! Look at you. Making your own textures and all those beautiful sigs. (The last one is awesome!) I'm happy you're enjoying Gimping!
                          Kids are awesome Jakie...... so long as they are someone else's

And yeah, it doesn't seem that long ago I was telling you I had no artistic talent and couldn't get the hang of Gimp to save my life....
                          sigpic

Comment

Kids are awsome Jakie...... so long as they are someone else's

And yeah, it doesn't seem that long ago I was telling you I had no artistic talent and couldn't get the hang of Gimp to save my life....
                            It's amazing how quickly that happens! You think there's no way you can do that, and within weeks you're realising that actually you can
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning woohoos!

Look, I tried to catch up properly but it's 6.30am and I can't stop buzzing and I'm not tired at ALL!!!

smiley smiley grin grin happy happy woooooo

The boy apparently came to his senses la la la la I feel like a little giiiiiirl!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yay yay! *twirls happily with Bekki* Fantastic news, so happy for you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X