Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OK

    Hugpics: Check
    Hatpics: Check
    Handpicks Thunk and Check
    Wetpics: ...err. yeah... and Check.
    Beardpics; Neverbeenintothembutwhateverfloatsyourboat Check.
    DropDeadGorgeouspics: Oooooh.... Mmmmm er... Check.




    Thanks Totally Martin's Woohoo. It's always heartening when the wheels of Woohooadministration are running so smoothly.

    *huggles* Chemmy. Yay for February. Woohoos Rock!

    Well done Fluffy's Woohoo. Glad it's over for a bit.
    sigpic

    Comment


      Hey Ms. Fluffy WooHoo - hoped you knocked them dead (just not literally!)
      sigpic

      Comment


        <-- The Dancing Nubbin WooHoo

        Comment


          Thanks! A lot depends on what she saw that I didn't. You can only keep track of just so much going on at once... AND keep talking coherently

          Saw this and thought of a couple of you...

          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by llp View Post
            No....I had no idea. Hmmmm! Wonder is he still has it?
            Probably not

            Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Me! I'm Fluffy's WooHoo
            *adds to list*

            My observation was today. I think it went pretty well. The kids appeared to be paying attention - they asked good questions and made comments. No one fell asleep (big plus). The website that I wanted to base my lesson on has been down for over a week, so I had to go with the taxes lesson. Not as exciting, but it went off really well. I will know the "official" results tomorrow.
            *crosses fingers for official results* I'm sure you rocked them

            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            OK

            Hugpics: Check
            Hatpics: Check
            Handpicks Thunk and Check
            Wetpics: ...err. yeah... and Check.
            Beardpics; Neverbeenintothembutwhateverfloatsyourboat Check.
            DropDeadGorgeouspics: Oooooh.... Mmmmm er... Check.




            Thanks Totally Martin's Woohoo. It's always heartening when the wheels of Woohooadministration are running so smoothly.
            The wheels of Martinspam are always well oiled



            Originally posted by antoa View Post
            <-- The Dancing Nubbin WooHoo
            *adds to list*

            I seem to have been somewhat remiss in my filing duties lately

            Comment


              *drools*

              *stares*

              *sighs*

              *stares some more*

              Huh?

              What? Was someone saying something...I just saw those..pic...tu *stares again*

              Those Martin pictures So nice.

              Yay for me being the innocent woohoo! Totally forgot that... But I'm still innocent
              sigpic

              Comment


                Tsk! Tsk! oop! That was meant for Jumble! Hee Hee
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *drools*

                  *stares*

                  *sighs*

                  *stares some more*

                  Huh?

                  What? Was someone saying something...I just saw those..pic...tu *stares again*

                  Those Martin pictures So nice.

                  Yay for me being the innocent woohoo! Totally forgot that... But I'm still innocent
                  Hardly surprising since the word 'innocent' isn't even in your vocabulary

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Hardly surprising since the word 'innocent' isn't even in your vocabulary

                    Now Now ladies! Where is EH-T and her badge when you need her!

                    BTW - signed souvenirs are on the wall in my office now. So nice to see them up and available again! But then whose fault was it that is took so long!

                    Wait a second....was that meant for me! WHAT! Boy when they say with friends like you, etc!

                    And after.....oops....can't tell you, it's gonna be a surprise!
                    Last edited by llp; 27 October 2011, 05:10 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      just popping in.... The Costume -WooHoo

                      and bye again...off to Expo this weekend
                      sigpic Martin Rocks!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Hardly surprising since the word 'innocent' isn't even in your vocabulary

                        It so is. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to spell it...or know the meaning of it



                        Now time for bed! All those nights studying this week made me night owl again.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          O hai Martin! NICE PICS JUMBLE!
                          sigpic

                          come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                            just popping in.... The Costume -WooHoo

                            and bye again...off to Expo this weekend
                            Have a great time Claire! And don't forget to send that email to Becky Preen (via Gabit website is probably best)!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Now Now ladies! Where is EH-T and her badge when you need her!

                              BTW - signed souvenirs are on the wall in my office now. So nice to see them up and available again! But then whose fault was it that is took so long!

                              Wait a second....was that meant for me! WHAT! Boy when they say with friends like you, etc!
                              No, it was meant for Jann

                              And after.....oops....can't tell you, it's gonna be a surprise!
                              What? What? A surprise for who? Argh! You know I have no patience and hate to be kept in the dark

                              Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                              just popping in.... The Costume -WooHoo

                              and bye again...off to Expo this weekend
                              Give J-Yo a superduper extra squishy huggle from us WooHoos

                              And see if you can't sneak him into your suitcase, because as you know he missed out on the WooHoo Experience last year

                              Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              O hai Martin! NICE PICS JUMBLE!
                              *bows*

                              Comment


                                Nobody got anything to say about Untouchable?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X