Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    That sounds fascinating. Something to look forward to
    That and Eyewitness Testimony. Have I mentioned that I LOVE Eyewitness testimony? I did my extended project (super mini dissertation) based on it, contrasting previous research, conducting my own. Hated doing the project but love Eyewitness testimony. Favourite topic I did at A-Level

Comment

I just got to hear I passed, with a way higher grade then I thought, accounting! Never been so happy to pass for a class *happy dances*

Oh what the heck...

*runs around nekkid*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I just got to hear I passed, with a way higher grade then I thought, accounting! Never been so happy to pass for a class *happy dances*

Oh what the heck...

*runs around nekkid*
        Well done you! *happy dances with Jann - fully clothed* Too darn cold here for nekkidness

Comment

Afternoon

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Day 8 of The WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...010/8-Love.jpg
          Aww! Love it!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          AW!!! I love it, Jumble!!

Yes, I'm still awake. Heeheehee I finally finished that chapter. Woot! Go me! It is soooooooooo late, and I have to be up in 5 hours. Yippee! *dances a jig*

*runz to email*
          *happydances*

Thank you for the link about the ducks, Josi I didn't see it the link at first but I just caught it so yay. Thank you for enlightening me
          You're welcome

I'm sitting here wishing we had milk. No one will bring any home
          And I need chocolate, or something. Feeling really boo.
          *sends milk and chocolate*

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Oh what the heck...

*runs around nekkid*
          *happydances*

*huggles for all*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to Josiane*

Having a brain-freeze here - somebody please remind me which eps we've seen Biggie doing the housework? I'm seeing a feather duster............

Comment

He was doing it in the one where we first see Tesla this season...

*engages brain*

Trail of Blood

Comment

Thank you

Comment

*tips hat*

Welcome

Comment

*runz through thread, trailing Christmas decorations*
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Hope everyone is having a good day. I was definitely feeling very sad about Elizabeth Edwards' death yesterday, which is weird. It was probably because it is so close tot he anniversary of my own mother's death. But I walked into the hospital last night to a young mama in early labor who required tons of support, and we had an absolutely amazing birth of a baby girl at a little after 11pm. The circle of life is pretty amazing.

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                      I'm glad you all loved FKaC *huggles episodes*

Spoiler:
                      Totally with you on the goofs, especially the things like the IVs and injections which are not difficult to look up
                      but if you think those were bad you should see Bones I love the show don't get me wrong but as an anthropologist yikes

and as I do ship H/J *guh* those scenes were so angsty, I had to go and watch Haunted afterwards

*huggles ep*
                      Heehee!
                      Spoiler:
                      I do watch bones, I'm sure it must make the ears rattle for people in that field. Listening to them pronounce body/skeletal parts is pretty hilarious. And don't get me started on generic drug names. Actually, that's a Sanctuary problem too, I just chalk it up to a slightly different Canadian pronunciation on that show.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Heehee!
                        Spoiler:
                        I do watch bones, I'm sure it must make the ears rattle for people in that field. Listening to them pronounce body/skeletal parts is pretty hilarious. And don't get me started on generic drug names. Actually, that's a Sanctuary problem too, I just chalk it up to a slightly different Canadian pronunciation on that show.
                        yey for your baby catching!

Spoiler:
                        the pronunciation doesn't get me as much as the just plain wrong... one ep I saw the other day (Bones) someone had a black eye and Bones was said it was the occipital - the occipital is the back of the skull *le sigh* and Kathy Reichs (used to) work for the show
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*sings a song about ...birds*

Is everyone actually doing something else?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

No... well, I'm watching Dollhouse. But I'm also singing a song about... birds
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I was vidding...

for...

something

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                I was vidding...

for...

something

Me too

sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X