The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Thank You(and thanks to everyone else!) I'm so proud of her! My little girl!

Fixed the size limit! (I think ) Sorry that I didn't look at that in my excitement!

*huggles to all Woohoos*
    That's what I thought, and not surprising

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    Amanda saw our vid!!!!!!!!!!
    *wipes tears*
    *jumps around*
    I saw her reply on Twitter *hands Sil a tissue and jumps around with her*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *blinks*

*blinks*

I know! Shocking isn't it? It actually made me *blink*

Comment

Jumble - you'll have everyone thinking *terrible* things about that GABIT thread
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        That's what I thought, and not surprising

Btw it did really tire Tjinta out...she has already been sleeping the entire evening(now on my lap )

And what should I now think about that GABIT thread I thought this was a PG-13 forum
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Jumble - you'll have everyone thinking *terrible* things about that GABIT thread
          *mutters something about Sodom and Gomorra*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Btw it did really tire Tjinta out...she has already been sleeping the entire evening(now on my lap )

And what should I now think about that GABIT thread I thought this was a PG-13 forum
            *mutters something about Sodom and Gomorra*
            But......... I only said what I saw - go and check, you'll see I'm right!

Comment

But......... I only said what I saw - go and check, you'll see I'm right!
              No
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You guys.

Agam Darshi?

LOVELY AS EVER.

Very down to Earth and there was almost no one at her table, so we were able to talk to her for a good 15 minutes (if not more). And then we went back for pictures (because she was THAT down to Earth that I had forgotten).

Small report + pictures to follow when I'm done studying for my exam. I had an awesome day!

I went to my first show with Tjinta today! We won first place! Woohoo!

Here two pictures!

And after we won! Victory picture

We also got a cup, a bag of food, dogcookies and had an awesome day! So in general a good day!
                Awesome! Congrats!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Amanda saw our vid!!!!!!!!!!
                *wipes tears*
                *jumps around*
                Saw it on twitter too! *jumps with you*
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hello WooHoos. I've been off my pc for the better part of a week, I think(?), I don't even know. Stupid migraine and lingering pain.

They should have little red devils on them, looking angry!

Maybe not - certain people around here wood find that irresistible
                  I actually like this idea

I have to admit, I clicked on ONE spoiler - the one with the warning to absolutely NOT click on (heheheh) and I'm not sorry even a little bit that I did - so there!
                  See? Hard, isn't it?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *sees many spoilers*
                  *screams*

*runs after Wendy*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  oh, the vid is 'blocked in my country on copyright grounds'

the wonderful woohoos of oz...foiled again
                  ! That's rude *huggles*

*runs around nekkid*

Much to do today!

Already vacuumed the floors and moped them, did the dishes, cleaned my room, did my laundry and now time to walk with the dog and do my homework...oh and somewhere in between make dinner for the family
                  I almost feel like a housewife!
                  hehehe. Lady Housewife, Jann.

She's a friend of Wendy's, and as far as I remember it she was referred to as +1 before she registered with GW, and we've just always called her +1

Edit: Or what Nad said
                  She was at my house/flat/whatever, sitting next to me whenever I posted so I kept referring to her as +1 and so did you guys. It stuck. Like most things. Hahaha.

Bless her so much

Meep!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

No
                    Coward!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    You guys.

Agam Darshi?

LOVELY AS EVER.

Very down to Earth and there was almost no one at her table, so we were able to talk to her for a good 15 minutes (if not more). And then we went back for pictures (because she was THAT down to Earth that I had forgotten).

Small report + pictures to follow when I'm done studying for my exam. I had an awesome day!
                    She's lovely isn't she? Glad you had a great day - looking forward to the pics and report

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Hello WooHoos. I've been off my pc for the better part of a week, I think(?), I don't even know. Stupid migraine and lingering pain.

I actually like this idea
                    Thought you might

! That's rude *huggles*
                    It is Did you see the vid yet?

She was at my house/flat/whatever, sitting next to me whenever I posted so I kept referring to her as +1 and so did you guys. It stuck. Like most things. Hahaha.
                    I knew it was something like that

*waves to 21 guests*

Nothing to see here - the penis sucking discussion was on the 'other' thread

And it WASN'T me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      You guys.

Agam Darshi?

LOVELY AS EVER.

Sounds awesome

*waves at Wendy*

Jumble... stop mentioning the... um... action, will you?
                      Remember, WooHoodStock is a ''Peter'' and ''Virginia'' free zone
                      *giggles* Jumble said penis...

sigpic

Comment

Coward!

She's lovely isn't she? Glad you had a great day - looking forward to the pics and report

Thought you might

It is Did you see the vid yet?

I knew it was something like that

*waves to 21 guests* Nothing to see here - the penis sucking discussion was on the 'other' thread And it WASN'T me!!!
                        Ah but I see you couldn't help but bring up that word again now could you! Hee Hee

Agam is quite lovely and I think a little shy around large groups. Sorry she didn't get more people around her table. She won't realize how much we enjoy her on Sanctuary that way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Agam is quite lovely and I think a little shy around large groups. Sorry she didn't get more people around her table. She won't realize how much we enjoy her on Sanctuary that way.
                          But there was a panel + autographs yesterday too, so maybe there were more people?
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Is it bad that I can totally relate to that?

Oh Nad, if you think this thread has too much ickybah go take a look at the current discussion on the GABIT thread

There is talk of penis sucking, and timing it right so it doesn't go soft too soon

And you'll never believe who started it - EH-T

No wonder she doesn't want her face shown on these threads
                            Hey, I was just relating a story of my trip to Italy, i can't help it if the rest of the thread got out of control!

EDIT: Ok, just read my post. Just to clarify, the trip to Italy was totally innocent.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yeah, make it all sound soooo innocent...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Hey, I was just relating a story of my trip to Italy, i can't help it if the rest of the thread got out of control!

EDIT: Ok, just read my post. Just to clarify, the trip to Italy was totally innocent.
                                Except for your mention of that "pasta"!!!

Hooray- only 2 boxes left, plus store away some of the folded up boxes (for the next move ) and put away things once I get the replacement bookcase the movers broke (wasn't a very expensive one) - and then collapse! Them maybe I can start putting up paintings and placards and Sanctuary goodies on the wall. But the last things are more fun then going through all the boxes. Did get rid of 4 large boxes of stuff to the Goodwill (or they are ready to go - haven't moved them to my car yet)! But there is an end in sight. Excluding hanging things up, maybe 2 more partial days and then I'll be mostly done putting things away.

Plus Double Hooray - started doing a little writing. But after all the other things I was too tired to do much. But it's a start.

Then (after a nice restful period of several months - no rush) - I am going to go through the kitchen and start getting rid of things I will never use. I have all my Mom's baking things. I don't bake (accept for an occasional brownie ) and maybe someone else can use them. She has about 8 cake pans from small ones - which I could use for other things - to extremely large ones for the great cakes she use to make and decorate. Plus tons of cake decorating things and a lot of really good items if you are a cake baker and decorator - my Mom's hobby! (and too many people use too take advantage of her)! But I think moving them again (already moved them 3 times) is getting ridiculous.....I'll never use them and maybe someone else can! After that - my tools. When I worked at McDonnell Douglas they were very useful but I don't need them anymore and except for a few of them - let some young person get some really great tools very cheap. Maybe it will help someone get a good job - heaven knows there are a lot of people who could use that!
                                Last edited by llp; 16 October 2011, 06:00 PM. Reason: Got chatty several hours later - think I'll make diner!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X