X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Ok

You can also tweet her about it
    Heh. Given the number of people that tweet her every day, I doubt she'd ever see it. But maybe...

eta: email sent
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Heh. Given the number of people that tweet her every day, I doubt she'd ever see it. But maybe...

eta: email sent
      Got it

Edit: Forwarded it
      Last edited by Jumble; 06 May 2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Night Wohoos
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Night Wohoos
          Me too - early start tomorrow to get the boys to their dance class on time

*huggles WooHoos*

*huggles Martin and blows a kiss*

Comment

Night east-of-the-pond Woohoos!

I'll be up all night (or most of it, anyhow) at the hospital. So, I'll keep the place warm for the PST woohoos.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hello Woohoos!

So it's been a hellish couple days for me.

Long story short, I tore my calf muscle (soleus muscle) at dance class on Wednesday and am on crutches. I could be on them for up to 2 months.

I am miserable, exhausted and sore from trying to get around on crutches.

And to top it all off, we just gave notice at our apartment (we found a great new place) and are moving on May 31st. I have no idea how we are going to be able to pack with me out of commission.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                Hello Woohoos!

Long story short, I tore my calf muscle (soleus muscle) at dance class on Wednesday and am on crutches. I could be on them for up to 2 months.

And to top it all off, we just gave notice at our apartment (we found a great new place) and are moving on May 31st. I have no idea how we are going to be able to pack with me out of commission.
                *giant hugs*

If I were closer, I'd help you pack. Great help, I know...
                sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs* Ouch!! Here's hoping you feel better soon. Packing is hard enough without being on crutches as well *more hugs*

P.s. Dee I spy you lurking down there! Off to bed you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    We used a very odd system - we went out and met people!

There were also penpals that you could contact through magazines.
                    That's unheard off...almost sounds like I do in RL

Of course they are! What else wood one expect?

Yes...... antique is about right Telephones were traditionally housed in the hallway, where one wood sit on the stairs and freeze to death whilst trying to have a 'private' conversation with one's latest lover - whispering and giggling in the hope that one's parents/siblings couldn't hear every word you were saying

And if there was an extension in the house, you had to listen carefully for the 'click' when someone picked it up to listen in, and quickly change the subject
                    Yes that's the phone we have in our house. Hallway/near the stairs etc. We actually kept it since it was the first/original one from the house! Looks cool!

Hello Woohoos!

*huggles* That doesn't sound good. I do hope you find help with packing, but I'm sure you will have enough people willing to help you out!

and finally WEEKEND for me! Yey!
                    Melissa (sg-fanintn) is coming here tomorrow! So excited for that!
                    sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

Procrastinaaaaaaation! I love procrastinaaaaaaaaaaaaaation! Nope, I don't have seven assignments to write. Not at all...

*huggles Antoa* That sounds super ouchy! Hope you feel better soon!

*happy dances for MoB* So excited for your concert! I'm sure Amanda will be thrilled!!!

*huggles grammar* I love grammar. I wish I knew more silly rules of the English language (as it is, I am the Queen of Grammar at uni...but that's because we are actors...and...well...my limited language skills are considered advanced Mine and my friend Eamonn...who...ooh, I didn't finish that story yet...)

The end of that story - alas I don't have exciting Boy Tales for you we talked and he said that he didn't know how he felt about me, and that he knew there was something there, he didn't know what it was and couldn't put enough of himself into it right now to find out. He's trying to get himself together and doesn't think new variables will help. So...not now. (Aaah, the unhelpful 'not now'.) But still friends Just...just friends.

Well that's that story. Apologies that it isn't nearly as interesting as I let on. I didn't actually think I'd get that response. Ah well. Such is life!

*huggles woohoos* I should stop procrastinating now, I guess...

ooh - oven just went DING! Baked goods for all!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* And now stop procrastinating I'm sure that within no time you'll get a boyfriend. At least he's still your friend!
                        sigpic

Comment

BEKKI! clear out your PM box, woman!
                          sigpic

Comment

oooooooh, clearing out now!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos!

Owww! That's just painful *hugs*
                              Good news on your appartmant and great excuse to just lie around and not help out.
                              When life hands you lemons...

*hugs again*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *squishy hugs* Ouch!! Here's hoping you feel better soon. Packing is hard enough without being on crutches as well *more hugs*

P.s. Dee I spy you lurking down there! Off to bed you!
                              That's strange... cause I went to bed, lol. You're seeing me even when I'm not here! Awwwww! *giggles*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              <snip>

and finally WEEKEND for me! Yey!
                              Melissa (sg-fanintn) is coming here tomorrow! So excited for that!
                              Awesome!!! Have a great time, and give her a hug from us!

And this is to start up the day Cause I like this song, and I have a feeling I should be singing it.
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*runz in*

*drops twitter message*

@SanctuarySeries:
                                Guess who just did a DVD commentary for season 3! #Sanctuary http://yfrog.com/h05lylyj
                                One word - BEARD!!!

*runz back out*

Comment

Working...
                                X