The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

Interview went well. It's for a per-diem nights position on L&D at the city hospital on this end of Brooklyn. I believe the job is mine, once I get through the credentialing process which could take about 2 months. I was very up front about my plans to leave NYC at the end of the year, which they were totally okay with because they want an experienced midwife who can #1 come in and get the work done and #2 train newer midwives until they are up to full staffing, which should be around that time. *fingers crossed*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hello to my family of Woohoos!

Today is a new day and in spite of a very rocky sendoff....this is going to be the start of something new and exciting which is about to happen. Not sure what or for whom, but I have a feeling that some good things are soon to happen. Here's hoping.

I have done my best to push me out of the somber and sad mood I was in and push me into a more upbeat happier mood. After all, Jumbel is going to be here in less then 3 weeks. Time has moved so quickly recently. I know there is still 24 hours in each day, etc, but it is just going by much to fast.

So Jumble, shall we make are fellow woohoos a little jealous....shall we tell them some of the things we have lined up to do for the 8 or so days you are here....like:

A helicopter ride around the city and surrounding landscapes including a beautiful and very full Snohomish waterfall. Or are overnight to Vancouver Island, Canada to see Butchart Gardens and tour the town for some fun. Of course, there is always some homemade brownies - chocolate or pumpkin. Or our tour into Pike's Market and old town. I hear there is a ghost tour we can take as well. Just some of the fun of the PNW!
      And, of course, some good old fashion "Woohoo" talk as well. Lots of that and wine....oh yes, wine goes very well with "Woohoo" talk!

As everyone can see, I am doing my best to bring the "cheerful" side out now and put the past where it belongs.....memories of times and people gone by! So people, shall we have some fun!

Oh and to get Jumble in the proper mood (if like that is even necessary):

Time for some "Tool Time"

Always have to have a little hat action!

A little beard action for Jumble as well

AND FOR EVERYONE:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hello to my family of Woohoos!

Today is a new day and in spite of a very rocky sendoff....this is going to be the start of something new and exciting which is about to happen. Not sure what or for whom, but I have a feeling that some good things are soon to happen. Here's hoping.

I have done my best to push me out of the somber and sad mood I was in and push me into a more upbeat happier mood. After all, Jumbel is going to be here in less then 3 weeks. Time has moved so quickly recently. I know there is still 24 hours in each day, etc, but it is just going by much to fast.

So Jumble, shall we make are fellow woohoos a little jealous....shall we tell them some of the things we have lined up to do for the 8 or so days you are here....like:

A helicopter ride around the city and surrounding landscapes including a beautiful and very full Snohomish waterfall. Or are overnight to Vancouver Island, Canada to see Butchart Gardens and tour the town for some fun. Of course, there is always some homemade brownies - chocolate or pumpkin. Or our tour into Pike's Market and old town. I hear there is a ghost tour we can take as well. Just some of the fun of the PNW!
        And, of course, some good old fashion "Woohoo" talk as well. Lots of that and wine....oh yes, wine goes very well with "Woohoo" talk!

As everyone can see, I am doing my best to bring the "cheerful" side out now and put the past where it belongs.....memories of times and people gone by! So people, shall we have some fun!

Oh and to get Jumble in the proper mood (if like that is even necessary):
        Glad to see you in such an upbeat mood. ((hugs))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Welcome back, Laurie!

So glad you and jumble have your visit to look forward to.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

((((Laurie))))

*crosses fingers for MoB*

*hugs WooHoos*

*runs nekkid*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes, and MoB, NAD, and EH-T, I am actually in a fairly good mood which makes for a nice change. Too many tragedies in my life recently. It is time to have merriment and joy!

and enjoyment

Time to have some fun!

Always time to have a little drink

And always time for a real big group hug!
              sigpic

Comment

I am a bad WooHoo. I work and work and work and work and fall down and break things on my body and work and work and work and rest and heal and work and work and take care of family stuff and work and work and work and sleep occassionally and work and work and never have time to properly catch up.

I miss my WooHoo's

Anywhoo, Char stared work today, dad is feeling good (still waiting to find out if they will do surgery yet) and I am almost entirely healed so all in all a pretty good day.

*huggles everyone for everything*
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, and MoB, NAD, and EH-T, I am actually in a fairly good mood which makes for a nice change. Too many tragedies in my life recently. It is time to have merriment and joy!

and enjoyment

Time to have some fun!

Always time to have a little drink

And always time for a real big group hug!
                  *joins in the grouphug and the joy and gives a high five*
                  It's good to see you happier

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  I am a bad WooHoo. I work and work and work and work and fall down and break things on my body and work and work and work and rest and heal and work and work and take care of family stuff and work and work and work and sleep occassionally and work and work and never have time to properly catch up.

I miss my WooHoo's

Anywhoo, Char stared work today, dad is feeling good (still waiting to find out if they will do surgery yet) and I am almost entirely healed so all in all a pretty good day.

*huggles everyone for everything*
                  *hugs Bree*

WooHoo ladies are awesome.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think I will go outside and have a little fun....It's been a very long time!

And, you go Bree.......Woohoos are all amazing! I agree 110%
                    sigpic

Comment

*wonders if Laurie has gotten herself in trouble yet... *

Oooh. Wanna see some flashy, not so good experimental artwork?
                      No?

*runs off*
                      *hits the doorpost*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *wonders if Laurie has gotten herself in trouble yet... *
                        *runs off*
                        *hits the doorpost*

Trouble - ME! Hee hee hee.....nope.....and I'm not going to get caught either!
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Laurie, fabulous to hear you sounding so positive! And yes, I am super jealous of all the fun, you and Jumble are going to have!

Bree, fab to hear you sounding so cheery too

MoB, glad the interview went well! I have my fingers firmly crossed for you
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Trouble - ME! Hee hee hee.....nope.....and I'm not going to get caught either!
                            Aww, drat!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Aww, drat!
                              Hey.....you want me to get caught! That isn't very nice....what gives! I thought we are all about getting away with things! Oh course nothing toooooo serious, just fun things!
                              Last edited by llp; 09 May 2011, 12:11 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Laurie, take no notice of Nad, she's just jealous

Sooooo good to see you bouncing back.... although your ultra-ebullient mood is starting to worry me Just how many of those pumpkin cupcakes have you eaten?

Edit: Hey look! We're both on 81 posts....... I'm just 23,400 ahead of you

Comment

Working...
                                X