The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs back in*

had an awesome afternoon with Melissa Woohoos were mentioned...certainly since, thanks to Bekki a picture of the Woohoos is in my apt.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

*evil plans for Wendy when she sleeps, plans that involve bugs*

*hugs everyone for the icky past few days*

*trows rays of sunshine around*

Have you guys read this? Lots of stuff about Martin and Amanda and Damian and basically Sanctuary. Totally loved reading it.
      Thanks for that link! Awesome stuff.

*hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

Happy Mothers' Day to all the mums who celebrate it today!

And with that, I'm off to visit my mother. And father and brother and nephew who is being looked after by them today

See you all later!

*runz out*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's Mothers Day?

I thought we've already had that this year...

Jann, glad you had a great time!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            It's Mothers Day?

I thought we've already had that this year...

Jann, glad you had a great time!
            We did have it already - but other countries celebrate on different dates

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              We did have it already - but other countries celebrate on different dates
              Oh. Good. Then I'm not going crazy

And not about to face an annoyed mother.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

ahah it's Mother's Day too here in Italy!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hello woohoos

*huggles everyone*

*wanders around in a gluten-induced stupor*
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all our Woohoo mamas!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs in*

Hugs and positive and healing vibes! High fives and giggles and more hugs to all!
                      Just take what you need.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's, even the ones who already celebrated.
                      I may not be your kid, but thanks for all the Woman Power advise, wise comments and shared liffe stories.

*blinks*

...eventhough there's been a lot of Icky advise, naughty comments and shared Too Much Information. I guess that's worth something too...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Stargate Memories - so sweet

Happy Mothers Day!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*pokes head in*

I'd love to stay and play, but I've gotta go do stuff for my mom soon. <3
                          *huggles Woohoos*

Happy Mother's Day everyone.

*sneaks out*
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone before flopping on the sofa*

Hope this weekend went well Cags *extra huggles*

*cheers for Char* That's great news! I hope it's good news for your Dad. *more huggles*

Yep Jumble you remembered correctly! Amy & Eve were so excited to watch that ep! Amy has been talking again about meeting Karen Gillan - much to Eve's consternation

*huggles Nad*

Happy Mother's Day to everyone who's celebrating today

Lea took the train yesterday up to my Dad's to stay for a couple of weeks so he can find us somewhere to live and start the hunt for a job. We've decided the move is definitely on to be nearer to my Dad. The plan is to move in July, after Dave finishes his GCSEs. I have a job lined up at the local Curves, although it doesn't start until September. It'll be good to be in my old stomping grounds again Although, just for the record, I LOATHE moving!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I come in late but Happy Mothers day to all the Woohoo moms! *huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow. The Woohoos have been a quiet bunch the last couple of days. Hope everyone is okay.

I have an interview today. Or I'm supposed to at 11am. The recruiter called me on Thursday to reschedule my time and promised a forthcoming email with what they want me to bring, where to report etc etc. It's Monday morning at 8:40am and still no email. I dropped her a note last night asking her to pls send it when she got in this morning. I'll have to call her at 9:30 if I haven't received it yet.

Not sure how I feel about going to work for a hospital that is this blase about the interview process. If this is how they work, I'll be moved to the west coast before they even credential me...
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X