No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just here for a moment, basically reading a lot of missed comments. However, I do want to take this time to thank the many people that have sent me an email. I don't have time to respond at this time, but I want you to know I have read each and every one of them and I am truly greatful for all of your very kind words. My brother's death was very sudden and unexpected. It is a very hard thing for me to accept, but as in all things, I will accept this along with everything else that comes my way good or bad. We have no choice if we are to survive! Thank you once again.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh my Laurie *huggles very tightly* I totally missed that earlier...that is so sad *huggles again* Why should something like that now happen again. My condolences with your loss.

Jumble I must say I LOVE the artwork you´re making the last few days! Seriously awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie and her family*
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hello beautiful woohoos! What a colourful catch up that was!

*huggles Laurie* Sending love!!!

I'm home visiting my parents for Easter. It gets more and more odd to come back every time i visit them. Aaaah, growing up

(and I might perhaps have an exciting story about a nice boy. Maybe...ask me in a couple of weeks)
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie*

Bekki, I can't wait to hear this story... *patiently*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              I'm just here for a moment, basically reading a lot of missed comments. However, I do want to take this time to thank the many people that have sent me an email. I don't have time to respond at this time, but I want you to know I have read each and every one of them and I am truly greatful for all of your very kind words. My brother's death was very sudden and unexpected. It is a very hard thing for me to accept, but as in all things, I will accept this along with everything else that comes my way good or bad. We have no choice if we are to survive! Thank you once again.
              *huggles Laurie* We're all thinking of you and sending you love

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Oh my Laurie *huggles very tightly* I totally missed that earlier...that is so sad *huggles again* Why should something like that now happen again. My condolences with your loss.

Jumble I must say I LOVE the artwork you´re making the last few days! Seriously awesome!
              Thank you I'm enjoying experimenting

Nad, love those! The Atllantis sig is particularly Awesome!! I have the same problem with SGU - don't really know the characters well enough

Bekki, you're so bad! Dropping a hint like that and then running away is very naughty

Comment

So SyFy moves Sanctuary to Monday nights in the US, and panic ensues

Comment

*bounces*

I just saw on Fedex that my laptop is already in Atlanta...so hopefully I'll get it today*crosses fingers*

Love, once again, the new arty Jumble

And Bekki tell more!
                  sigpic

Comment

*bounces*

I just saw on Fedex that my laptop is already in Atlanta...so hopefully I'll get it today*crosses fingers*
                    *crosses fingers and bounces with Jann*

If we don't see you for a couple of days we'll know it's arrived

Love, once again, the new arty Jumble

And Bekki tell more!
                    Thank you

Yes, come on Bekki! You can't leave us hanging like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      *crosses fingers and bounces with Jann*

If we don't see you for a couple of days we'll know it's arrived
                      Yeah because I won't be able to find the internet

Thank you

Yes, come on Bekki! You can't leave us hanging like that!!
                      Yes Bekki that's evil!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooohhh look, I love these notifications:

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas to come so she can get her new toy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm sure you'll get it all figured out in no time

Ok, that's it! I'm all SGed out - I want my Martin back!!!

*runz back to PS and Martin folder*

Comment

I'm actually surprised at how long you have kept Martin artwork away!

And yup I'm sure I'll figure it out...

I hope
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm actually surprised at how long you have kept Martin artwork away!

And yup I'm sure I'll figure it out...

I hope
                              I've been suffering severe withdrawal for several days........

Of course you will

Edit: Darn! I've just realised I haven't done one for SGA

Comment

Last one.....

Comment

Working...
                                X