No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm. I think what is needed here is a little Martinpicspam.............

Comment

More? Why not...........

Comment

How about some 'oldies'?

*covers eyes*

"Oh no, not the nekkied pic!"

*looks around for Sarai*

There, now the thread looks pretty again

Comment

Hmmmm! Get up this morning to face a ton of Martin staring back at me....nice way to wake up.

Got a message from Wine-buyer (Bree) that I want to share with everyone: "Hi Laurie. Life is complicated at the moment. Char is doing better but it is slow progress and she will, most likely, never be the same. she is not able to work so my income is all we're surviving on so that is taking its toll. My father isn't doing well so that is a constant worry as well. I miss everyone on GW but just have so little time these days. Tell everyone I said hello and I will try to pop in when I can. I hope you are well and had a wonderful birthday!"

Now onto GW business:

Wendy - glad your Mom is doing better. All my best going out to you and your Mom.

DM - ooh! Still growing and coming out....hide! No wait, then it would hide with you!

Jumble - like your new artwork and the picture (of course)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Hmmmm! Get up this morning to face a ton of Martin staring back at me....nice way to wake up.
            Now there's an enticing idea

Jumble - like your new artwork and the picture (of course)
            Thank you

Comment

I just bought a ticket to the ballet tomorrow night. The Royal Winnipeg Ballet is doing Moulin Rouge. Since I loved that movie and the company is from Auntie Eh-T's neck of the woods, I couldn't resist.

It should be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Now there's an enticing idea

Thank you
                Hmmm! Not exactly what I meant!
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmm! Not exactly what I meant!
                  It's a talent I have - I always see the good in everything

Have fun at the ballet Antoa

Comment

BTW - stay off of FB for awhile. It kept eating my messages - and apparently others as well - and then said I didn't have rights to post with someone I have posted hundreds of times before. Growing pains I guess - or everyone is worth so much more money now that they just don't g-a-d! Nice to be a millionaire I suppose!
                    sigpic

Comment

BTW - stay off of FB for awhile. It kept eating my messages - and apparently others as well - and then said I didn't have rights to post with someone I have posted hundreds of times before. Growing pains I guess - or everyone is worth so much more money now that they just don't g-a-d! Nice to be a millionaire I suppose!
                      Really? I haven't had any problems with it

Comment

Here's my take on Nad's tut......

I'm not sure I got the perfect Zen balance, and I might have got a little sidetracked when it came to licking the pics to make them stick, but I think it turned out ok
                        Last edited by Jumble; 17 February 2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Ooh nice pretty thread this evening

I'm a bit concerned about Dee though... even more than usual...

Thanks Dee

Hm. Starting to find Castle quite interesting..........
                          Another one bites the dust

Got a message from Wine-buyer (Bree) that I want to share with everyone: "Hi Laurie. Life is complicated at the moment. Char is doing better but it is slow progress and she will, most likely, never be the same. she is not able to work so my income is all we're surviving on so that is taking its toll. My father isn't doing well so that is a constant worry as well. I miss everyone on GW but just have so little time these days. Tell everyone I said hello and I will try to pop in when I can. I hope you are well and had a wonderful birthday!"
                          *waves to Bree and sends hugs*

Nice work Jumble!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Ooh nice pretty thread this evening
                            Thought it could do with a bit of perking up

Yes, she's a bit of a worry

Another one bites the dust
                            I woodn't go that far, but I'm finding the storylines interesting

*waves to Bree and sends hugs*

Nice work Jumble!
                            Thank you

Comment

Thanks for sharing that Laurie, I've been wondering about Bree for some time now.

DM - ooh! Still growing and coming out....hide! No wait, then it would hide with you!

Originally posted by josiane View Post

!

Yes, she's a bit of a worry
                              You do know that I can read rigth?!

And you all scared it into hiding. I could've become a unicorn but you called it a monster... *wipes tears* We should arrange a memorial or "what could have been" service.

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              I just bought a ticket to the ballet tomorrow night. The Royal Winnipeg Ballet is doing Moulin Rouge. Since I loved that movie and the company is from Auntie Eh-T's neck of the woods, I couldn't resist.

It should be interesting
                              Ohhh! I would love to see Moulin Rouge! Lucky you!!! Have fun! ...like that's an option..
                              I'm going on the 25th to see Secrets of Greta Garbo, the thing is it's being preformed in a Opera space, so I'm not sure if it's gonna be a musical, opera, or just regular theater.

Had a quote about Martin being somewhere while someone is waking up, but don't know where it went... probably in Jumble's reply box.... *mutters something about Martin being bias* At least we get to see him in pictures! Now, moving pictures, that would be even better. Jumble you said something about your lappy being fixed?

Also, just saw Claire's status on FB, all packed... and I have a song for you all that are going to chevron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUrS1nBosMk

You know, I wasn't at all jealous when you said you were going, and then I was just a little bit, and now I'm a lot! ... wannna beeeeee thereeeee. But you know, also excited for you guys, you're gonna have soooo much fun! And Amanda... *melts* Hey, any chance that someone might smooch Robin if you see him? *giggles* I think I'm talking with the wrong crowd.
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                Thanks for sharing that Laurie, I've been wondering about Bree for some time now.

You do know that I can read rigth?!

And you all scared it into hiding. I could've become a unicorn but you called it a monster... *wipes tears* We should arrange a memorial or "what could have been" service.

Ohhh! I would love to see Moulin Rouge! Lucky you!!! Have fun! ...like that's an option..
                                I'm going on the 25th to see Secrets of Greta Garbo, the thing is it's being preformed in a Opera space, so I'm not sure if it's gonna be a musical, opera, or just regular theater.

Had a quote about Martin being somewhere while someone is waking up, but don't know where it went... probably in Jumble's reply box.... *mutters something about Martin being bias* At least we get to see him in pictures! Now, moving pictures, that would be even better. Jumble you said something about your lappy being fixed?
                                Martin isn't biased! He always sends hugs for you all

Just because the ones he sends me have 'special' attached doesn't mean he's biased

Yes my lappy is now in perfect working order, thanks for asking

Also, just saw Claire's status on FB, all packed... and I have a song for you all that are going to chevron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUrS1nBosMk

You know, I wasn't at all jealous when you said you were going, and then I was just a little bit, and now I'm a lot! ... wannna beeeeee thereeeee. But you know, also excited for you guys, you're gonna have soooo much fun! And Amanda... *melts* Hey, any chance that someone might smooch Robin if you see him? *giggles* I think I'm talking with the wrong crowd.
                                You want me to smooch Robin?

*sigh*

Well I guess if nobody else is up for it I'll have to take the hit for the team
                                Last edited by Jumble; 17 February 2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X