No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pub lunch was Awesome!!! Almost as good as Anderson's and badly needed after the lovely two-hour riverside walk

Now going to chill out with some dvds and wine until dinner time...........

Comment

Morning Woohoos! (And Peaksers!)

I've had a really busy end of week, but I'm now enjoying my last day off before going back to school. It my mom's birthday, so I have a family dinner to end my vacation.

I'm glad everyone travelled to the Peaks safe! I love the little updates. I'm surprised you didn't eat all those desserts yesterday! Have a great day today, walking and going to the pub. I can't wait to see the pictures when you all get back.

Laurie, I'm really happy to hear about your apartment! Glad you found a place you liked! But *hugs* on the change in loan company. Hope it goes smoothly.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Me as a weeping angel...
      Spoiler:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...f/P1020381.jpg
      Hmm, you can sorta see my armpits...my arms must have been up too high...curses...
      Awesome costume!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Heya woohoos!

I come bearing gifts. Well sorta. I took a hilarious bar fight class today. Below is the video of what we came up with. The other video which I'll have later was actually a better angle of the fight. But for now, enjoy.

*giggles*

Have a great day Woohoos!
      I have to prep my stuff for school. Fun?
      *huggles you all*

EDIT: I know they're 'just' allergies, but I hate them. I feel like my nose is three times its actual size right now.
      Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 21 August 2011, 06:18 AM.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Ah, proof positive that when it says down there vv that specific members are lurking, it's not true - Sarai, Josiane, Nad and Wendy have gone off to investigate an interesting bridge, so they're definitely NOT here

And they've left me all alone with the wine and LOADS of chocolate

Comment

Don't drink up all the wine while you're alone Jumble!

I'm waiting to hear how the investigation went!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Don't drink up all the wine while you're alone Jumble!
            You'd need to give me a darn good reason why not

I'm waiting to hear how the investigation went!
            I'm sure you'll see pics eventually It's a big iron bridge that crosses diagonally across the road a few hundred yards away from the cottage. I decided my feet were sore enough after this morning's walk, and I need to reserve some energy for tomorrow - we're hoping to go to Chatsworth House and gardens, and that'll be a lot of walking Really looking forward to it
            Last edited by Jumble; 21 August 2011, 08:45 AM. Reason: Can't flippin' spell! I blame the wine, and therefore the other WooHoos for leaving me alone with it :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              You'd need to give me a darn good reason why not
              Because... Hm. Why, indeed?

I'm sure you'll see pics eventually It's a big iron bridge that crosses diagonally across the road a few hundred yards away from the cottage. I decided my feet were sore enough after this morning's walk, and I need to reserve some energy for tomorrow - we're hoping to go to Charsworth House and gardens, and that'll be a lot of walking Really looking forward to it
              Yes, let your feet rest for tomorrow. The bridge sounds interesting though.

It's a gray rainy day today here. Nothing much to do.
              sigpic

Comment

Why do people have to complicate my life. The bed delivery came 1 1/2 hours early. I was just about to take a shower and I get the phone call. I swear there is a conspiracy to complicate everything I'm doing recently.... possible to test my "metal", but I won't give in. And it does feel so nice to sit on - but the real test is tonight (or possibly this afternoon). Now, I am "airing" it out for what reason I don't know except I'm not ready to make the bed yet!

I sent emails off to everyone involved (on my side) to let them know that last payment needs to be made to some other company. Couldn't they have waited one month! I mean really! Yeah, I know - testing the 'metal' but phooey.

Well, I'm going to have a really cold soda (and it's only 10:30 am) but I'm thirsty now....probably for all the dust flying once we moved the bed. Like maybe 2 years worth! Oh well, the bed can be moved now that is has wheels....no more dust, at least in the new place once I move!

Glad you are all having a great time in the Peaks. Going for my soda then my bath. See ya later!
                sigpic

Comment

My headache has reached a new level... possibly due to coffee deprivation. *wanders off towards the bed*
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Decided to go out and splurge a little (or a lot) today and bought me a really good bed. Mine is about 15 years old and starting to be hard to sleep in....and they are delivering it tomorrow! YEAH!!!! I know it is a practical thing but I probably should have waited until the house has closed.....but I just wanted to do it so I did!

Loved the fight scene (from a distance) Remind me to stay on your good side!

And when I got back I had a message that I was approved (didn't expect not to be) for the apartment. Guess I better go over there in the next few days to put the rest of the money down. Paid $24 for the checking of my finances and another separate check for $400 as a deposit. They will now cash that as well and it will go towards my first months rent or pet deposit or other such stuff. I guess I'll wait until Monday to do that. Now, just have to wait for the escrow to close! Then life will (almost) be perfect. All I need now is an agent

Hope you are all having fun in the Peaks.....send some of the crumbs of Anderson's desserts to us left behinds..... or maybe roll a uncorked bottle this way!
                    Life is good!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    My headache has reached a new level... possibly due to coffee deprivation. *wanders off towards the bed*
                    ((hugs))

In honour of the woohoos at the Peaks i think i shall have some dessert today.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*hugs Dee*

Yes, EH-T, you should eat some desserts! It's good for the soul.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        I've had a migraine for two days now - is it catching? (((huggles)))

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        In honour of the woohoos at the Peaks i think i shall have some dessert today.
                        Now *that* sounds like an excellent idea!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mississippi Mud Pie........ Mmmmmm........

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            *hugs Dee*

Yes, EH-T, you should eat some desserts! It's good for the soul.
                            Well, if you insist.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              I've had a migraine for two days now - is it catching? (((huggles)))

Now *that* sounds like an excellent idea!
                              So it's your fault!

Thanks for the hugs guys. I think it helped
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Mississippi Mud Pie........ Mmmmmm........
                                Now that's being cruel!

So tomorrow when I go sign the rental agreement on my new apartment (yes they called and asked me to come in to sign my new lease) - well I think I'm going to stop at the Cheescake factory and pick up some dessert for tomorrow....ooooh! Yummy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X