• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ohhh make it make it!!
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Meh. Do it. Just do it. Do it... Thanks
    I'm sensing some kind of subliminal messaging here...

I will, I promise! Just...don't know when...

*huggles Laurie* Glad to hear you're on the mend, albeit slowly

Comment

Good morning all.....well the snow is almost washed away by the rain. but such is life!

Hey guys!!!!! - Today I almost feel healthy! Feeling so much better than I did a few days ago. Last night was a good night in that I slept all the way through and only woke up once. Feeling more energy today....enough that I might try working some today....it's been awhile! Oh course I'm still not at 100% but slowly getting nearer......except for a cough that will be around (even in hiding) for another month or so! Coughs and I do find it hard to separate at times!

Looks around at house.....hmmmmm.....no, don't feel like tackling that big a job......think I'll take it easy for a few more days! Looks at Jumble...... wonders if I could slip a room or two in there and if she would notice!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Bless. she's right you know.

Well done little ones, on all the future ass kicking that will be going on if anyone is an idiot towards them.

Speaking of Proud Mummy Moments. Benjabubs (gah, can't call him that much longer) was lolling with me on the sofa today and he said "mummy, what's four plus four plus four?"
        Me. "well, work it out."
        Ben: one two three four... five six seven eight... nine ten eleven twelve.... mummy it's twelve."
        Me: "Very good so it is. Well worked out"
        Ben: "What's four plus four plus four plus four plus four"
        Me: "Well work that out too."
        Ben "Well I know three lots of four are twelve so... thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen.... seventeen eighteen ninteeen twenty... mummy it's twenty!"

... he then went on to do the same with threes and worked out that three times four is the same as four times three... FCOL, they're only just starting to introduce them to the concept of counting to 10 at school and he's on multiplication already!
        Yay for clever Ben (If I can get away with Elephant at 9, I think you can get away with Benjabubs for a bit longer yet!! )...... he'll be kicking out long division before you know it!! And if he's anything like Ellie, he'll spend his 'computer hour' playing maths games (yes I think my Daughter is officially a geek!! )

Josi - have you seen any of Season 4 of Castle yet?

Glad you're finally starting to feel better Laurie, bein sick for a long time is no fun!!

Oh and Jumble, I'm 6 minutes into the first episode of TBBT and I have tears running down my face already!!
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Mr - told ya!!!

First time I saw TBBT I was on a plane, alone, wearing headphones - I got some very strange looks I can tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            I'm sensing some kind of subliminal messaging here...

I will, I promise! Just...don't know when...
            *joins in* Doooooooo.

mr, I LOVE that show! Glad you're enjoying it.

Laurie, I do hope you feel much better soon.

Cags, clever boy you have!

*huggles you all*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              Yay for clever Ben (If I can get away with Elephant at 9, I think you can get away with Benjabubs for a bit longer yet!! )...... he'll be kicking out long division before you know it!! And if he's anything like Ellie, he'll spend his 'computer hour' playing maths games (yes I think my Daughter is officially a geek!! )

Josi - have you seen any of Season 4 of Castle yet?
              Yes! I'm keeping up with the US broadcast, could not wait for Alibi to get round to it Have you seen it? Not to spoiler if you haven't, but it really is kicking it out of the park this season. So many fabulous episodes
              Oh and Jumble, I'm 6 minutes into the first episode of TBBT and I have tears running down my face already!!
              That sounds about right Enjoy!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yes! I'm keeping up with the US broadcast, could not wait for Alibi to get round to it Have you seen it? Not to spoiler if you haven't, but it really is kicking it out of the park this season. So many fabulous episodes

That sounds about right Enjoy!
                Yes I've been keeping up, we have to wait far too long for any of the decent programs After watching the sneek peeks I can't wait for the next episode!!

TBBT title song stuck in my head!!
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                  Yes I've been keeping up, we have to wait far too long for any of the decent programs After watching the sneek peeks I can't wait for the next episode!!
                  Castle next episode
                  Spoiler:
                  How cute is that first sneak peek?! I think I just about died of the cute And talking of which, I've just spent the afternoon making this:

Can't wait!

TBBT title song stuck in my head!!
                  It's one of those theme songs that is almost impossible not to sing along with
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Alibi is currently showing repeats of both season 2 and season 3 at the same time, confusingly I think it's showing season 3 episodes on Wednesdays at 9 and season 2 episodes on Fridays at 9, and then (even more confusingly) repeating both at various other times as well. They're due to start showing season 4 (the current one) in March, I think.
                    Right, Wednesdays and Fridays 9pm. Gottit.

Ta muchly.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    some Martinart - more for the practice of removing unwanted parts and "repairing" lost bits of anatomy...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...oyousee_NM.jpg
                    You're so good at that... note, no ickybah What was the original so I can actually tell what bits you've made or removed?

*huggles Laurie* Good to hear you're feeling a bit better. Take it easy now and make sure you're looking after yourself.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cags, go over to the AfA thread - Nola posted the before and after there

Comment

Doh, I know, I just saw it over there. I came here first. I always do.

Awesome job Nola.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Right, Wednesdays and Fridays 9pm. Gottit.

Ta muchly.

*huggles Laurie* Good to hear you're feeling a bit better. Take it easy now and make sure you're looking after yourself.
                          A few things I learned a very very very long time ago. 1) Accept for one's mother, no one will look after you accept yourself. 2) if you expect things to happen a specific way....you have to do it yourself - no one can read your mind. 3) well maybe you aren't ready for anymore of my strange philosophies! They have served me well for many decades......anyhow....enough of this crap!

And yes, I'm getting better - and feistier!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah for feisty laurie!!!! Now we know you're getting better.

Today's bits:

can you tell I'm not cooking today?
                            sigpic

Comment

Nola- I'm just the opposite. I'm so tired of eating canned soups and frozen meals. I want a good home cooked meal and I'm the only one who will do that for me! So in about an 2 hours I am putting a lovely little roast (with a few potatoes and veggie) - all thanks to my trip to the grocery yesterday - right into the oven! Roasted veggies and meat tonight!
                              sigpic

Comment

A curiosity question here - Does anyone what Once Upon A Time - its on Sunday nights in the states!

I'm curious what you think about it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X