Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    You don't have to sit in the corner!

She does if she hasn't put those clothes back on!

It's ok, Jumble's with her now, she'll protect her, uh, modesty.

*smiles* always happy to see Joe...

Indeed. And if we're sharing the Joe love today (I'm always up for that )

*sigh* I almost miss those days of SGU trolls. Joe's snark was awesome back then.

Can one of you Castleites please tell me when and where it's on in the UK at the moment. I keep catching the odd tail end of an episode here and there but then my swiss cheese brain can't remember where and when. I've seen bits of the same episode three times in the last 6 months which just has to be unlucky, surely. Although I have actually seen the whole thing now just... in the wrong order.
    sigpic

Comment

Heh. WooHoo kids *are* clever. I almost makes me want to have...
      Meh. No.

*hugs WooHoos*
      *Hugs Joe, just because*

Glad you're improving Laurie!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Ooooh that man......... I immediately wanted to reach for Power Director - then I remembered it doesn't work on this pc
      Drat. I'd love to see the result of that

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Oooh, I've been dying to make a Castle vid to that song for aaages!! The problem being it wood probably take a couple of weekends to make all the clips and I'm not entirely sure Dave wood forgive me Men! They just don't understand fandom...

Excellent song choices by the way *shimmies*
      Meh. Do it. Just do it. Do it...

Thanks
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*giggles at the idea of me protecting anybody's modesty*

I'm the same Cags, I only notice Castle is/was on when scrolling through the channels I've watched the second half of three eps *looks around for Josi* She'll know

Nad, once I get my beloved Tosh back I'll give it a go

And hope nobody on yt considers it to be more overthetopstalking

Comment

Yeah. We all know that you're the one leading us all astray...

Yay!

Was that the upsetting thing earlier?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Yeah. We all know that you're the one leading us all astray...
            Moi? Not protecting doesn't equate to leading....... and who am I to interfere with other WooHoos' fun?

Yay!

Was that the upsetting thing earlier?
            Yup, but I'm over it

Comment

Moi? Not protecting doesn't equate to leading....... and who am I to interfere with other WooHoos' fun?
              Yeahyeahyeah...

Yup, but I'm over it
              Ah well good!

Guess YT isn't the place to upload the footage of my sekrit Canada trip then...

sigpic

Comment

Just put it on 'unlisted' and send me the link

And I hope it includes footage of your calm and serene expression whilst boarding the plane

Comment

Just put it on 'unlisted' and send me the link
                  Sure.

And I hope it includes footage of your calm and serene expression whilst boarding the plane

It could be a YT hit, me being all calm and serene.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Sure.

It could be a YT hit, me being all calm and serene.
                    I think it wood be a bigger hit if you put the 'real' thing up

I really need to get off this addictive game I'm playing and do some housework! Jumble's B&B is booked for Wednesday night and the bedrooms are full of junk and dust

*dons Marigolds and prepares for a full-out onslaught on the mess*

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Can one of you Castleites please tell me when and where it's on in the UK at the moment. I keep catching the odd tail end of an episode here and there but then my swiss cheese brain can't remember where and when. I've seen bits of the same episode three times in the last 6 months which just has to be unlucky, surely. Although I have actually seen the whole thing now just... in the wrong order.

I'm the same Cags, I only notice Castle is/was on when scrolling through the channels I've watched the second half of three eps *looks around for Josi* She'll know

Alibi is currently showing repeats of both season 2 and season 3 at the same time, confusingly I think it's showing season 3 episodes on Wednesdays at 9 and season 2 episodes on Fridays at 9, and then (even more confusingly) repeating both at various other times as well. They're due to start showing season 4 (the current one) in March, I think.
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I take it that MoB is not overly fond of flying?

*dons Marigolds and prepares for a full-out onslaught on the mess*
                        Clueless American here - what is/are Marigolds (other than small yellow flowers)? And what do they have to do with housework?
                        sigpic

Comment

I take it that MoB is not overly fond of flying?
                          I'm pretty sure MoB is ok with flying - but Nad isn't

Clueless American here - what is/are Marigolds (other than small yellow flowers)? And what do they have to do with housework?
                          Bright yellow rubber gloves, worn to protect the hands and nails from being dunked into soapy/chemically infused water

Comment

Oooops! I meant Nad! Not fully awake yet...

Ah, yes, yellow gloves. gotcha. Have them, just never called them anything but yellow gloves.
                            sigpic

Comment

'Marigold' is the trade name - they do actually come in different colours other than yellow, but we still call them Marigolds

And I really must get on with it!

Comment

some Martinart - more for the practice of removing unwanted parts and "repairing" lost bits of anatomy...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X