The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Just read Joe's blog and I'm very sad for him and Max. I took the liberty of sending him huggles from all of us.
    Aw, that's a horrible decision to have to make, but I really think he has to make it He's done everything possible for Max, a lot more than many people wood - but I really feel it's time to let go

Comment

Just read Joe's blog and I'm very sad for him and Max. I took the liberty of sending him huggles from all of us.
      I read it. Poor Joe! My parents were in the same position last year. Tara(our previous dog) hadn't eaten for a week, but the day before they left to go see me in the US(I was in the hospital there) she ate again. They knew she wouldn't get better but putting her to sleep because they were leaving wasn't quite fair either.
      So they left and let Tara alive where she stayed with my brothers and they told our vet to make the call when it wasn't fair to Tara anymore to keep her alive.
      In the end this meant my parents were with me in the hospital in the US when she was put to sleep five days later, because the vet told my brothers that that was the best option when she again didn't eat anymore after they left and even my brother said that he could see it in here eyes and according to him it seemed that she was at peace with it when the vet put her to sleep.

But as I said, poor Joe! It's really hard to make a decision like that! *huggles him*
      sigpic

Comment

Gillian Horvath tweeted the following message:

Just above freezing and Martin Wood's wearing shorts. All's right with the world.

Oh yeah! *Waves* to the Woohoos here and not! Time for bed.
        Last edited by llp; 26 January 2012, 01:47 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

She's working with him on Primeval: New World

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

She's working with him on Primeval: New World
            That explains it! right back at ya!

Night all!
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sending him hugs for us.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yay! I've got my Tosh back! *bounces*

Comment

*huggles Joe*

Good news on the lappy Jumble.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

It is - my sig and avi actually look good on this screen And your little red devil is actually RED!!!

*does a happy dance - fully clothed because you never know who might be watching *

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      *huggles Joe* Good news on the lappy Jumble.

HURRAY FOR THE TOSH BEING HOME WHERE IS BELONGS (and working right)!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        HURRAY FOR THE TOSH BEING HOME WHERE IS BELONGS (and working right)!

And working BRILLIANTLY!!

Comment

*huggles for Joe and Max*

Jumble glad the Tosh is back where it belongs!!

Once again I find myself alone at work 15 minutes before the official end of our day...seriously do I have mug tattooed across my forehead? I could leave if I wanted to, but technically the phones should be 'manned' until 5pm. Not that anyone else gives a crap. They quite happily pee off when they want to without a care in the world...

Comment

Running through super fast before heading off to see my Mum for her birthday

Anderson's was yum-tastic as ever last night (sticky toffee pudding = happy Josi ) and it was fabulous to see Oma and Hannah... oh and Jumble too

*waves to Martin* Your Woohoos always appreciate hearing from you Although I'm not sure how glad we should be that we may have been observed running nekkid and doing things with broccoli Do we have any dignity left whatsoever??

Morning WooHoos *yawns*

Oma and Hannah just left to go up to Heathrow for their conference, then later they'll go see Cags and deliver the Creme Brulee that we got for her last night

Having had only two hours' sleep, I'm going back to bed
                            Hmm. Definitely a good thing that I left when I did then

Oh poor Joe. Always a horrible situation and such a tough decision *huggles Joe and Max*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Gillian Horvath tweeted the following message:

Just above freezing and Martin Wood's wearing shorts. All's right with the world.

That's our Martin

Yay! I've got my Tosh back! *bounces*
                            Hooray! Welcome home Tosh!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Jumble glad the Tosh is back where it belongs!!

Once again I find myself alone at work 15 minutes before the official end of our day...seriously do I have mug tattooed across my forehead? I could leave if I wanted to, but technically the phones should be 'manned' until 5pm. Not that anyone else gives a crap. They quite happily pee off when they want to without a care in the world...
                            *hugs*

Right, gotta run...
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *hugs*

Right, gotta run...
                              Thanks hun *hugs back* I know it seems trivial but when it's every day, and when you've had a really bad day, it's just the cherry on the icing on the cake...

Have fun, whatever you're up to!!

Comment

*huggles Jumble's Tosh for being back*

*huggles Sarai for nasty coworkers and crappy day*

*huggles a passing Josi*

*huggles all 'round*

In school waiting for my last (and first) class of the day! I can't wait to have new students to help during my spare time. In a few weeks probably. Gotta wait for everyone to see what they're classes are like.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X