Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wow!!! i missed at the celebration....i got buys this weekend. And i am totally lost with all of this. But i am happy to see this thread still going crazy... Hope all had a tolerable weekend and what not.

    Try to have a tolerable monday and what not as well.
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

    August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

    Comment


      *hugs WooHoos*

      Jumble. Such a prude.
      ''Lovemaking'' seems to still be selling TV shows and there's a bit of a trend to make it as explicit as possible on accessible TV channels so everyone can enjoy said trend.

      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        Ahhh...TBBT I love it! I am now doing a rewatch and in the 3rd season! I think I'm gonna start watching Castle after this! It sounds interesting!

        Jumble I have the same thing with certain things. I like romance up until a certain level, after that I'm like...I didn't need to know that! I know it without seeing it explicitly!
        sigpic

        Comment


          Double ditto to Jumble and Star .....To me its not entertainment once it gets past a certain point.
          Many a shows have been ruined by it.
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

          August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

          Comment


            Originally posted by max_omega View Post
            Wow!!! i missed at the celebration....i got buys this weekend. And i am totally lost with all of this. But i am happy to see this thread still going crazy... Hope all had a tolerable weekend and what not.

            Try to have a tolerable monday and what not as well.
            Aw, sorry you missed the party Max Never mind, there'll be another one - there always is!

            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos*

            Jumble. Such a prude.
            ''Lovemaking'' seems to still be selling TV shows and there's a bit of a trend to make it as explicit as possible on accessible TV channels so everyone can enjoy said trend.

            I guess I asked for that

            I don't enjoy it at all

            Er....... watching it, that is

            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Ahhh...TBBT I love it! I am now doing a rewatch and in the 3rd season! I think I'm gonna start watching Castle after this! It sounds interesting!
            I've only seen a few odd eps, no idea what season I guess I should think about getting the boxed set at some point.......

            Jumble I have the same thing with certain things. I like romance up until a certain level, after that I'm like...I didn't need to know that! I know it without seeing it explicitly!
            That's it exactly!

            Comment


              Originally posted by max_omega View Post
              Double ditto to Jumble and Star .....To me its not entertainment once it gets past a certain point.
              Many a shows have been ruined by it.
              Yes. Then it's p0rn.

              I actually watch a TV show where it went to far for me and soon after that, that show was for me also ruined. (House MD)
              I must say that so far Bones is doing an awesome job of the romance on it. You know it's there but you don't see it explicitly.

              Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              I've only seen a few odd eps, no idea what season I guess I should think about getting the boxed set at some point.......
              It started out with random episodes for me too, but then all of a sudden I had S1 and was like, oh why not watch all of them then. It's fun!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I must say that so far Bones is doing an awesome job of the romance on it. You know it's there but you don't see it explicitly.
                enjoy it... until it lasts...
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

                Comment


                  You'd think because I'm on vacation (well, until tomorrow at 2:25 PM when I have my first class), I'd spend more time here. I can't believe I've been *that* busy because I feel like I haven't... done anything really.

                  Anyway, I somehow managed to even miss Martin's birthday (bad bad Woohoo!), so I'm sharing with you something I had done for the occasion - but hadn't given to Jumble in time because I had no inspiration at the beginning of the year.


                  I figured it was better late than never, and that you all could do with more Martinart!

                  *hugs Woohoos*

                  Now off to catching up and giving green!

                  Btw Jumble, I saw the vid already! It's fantastic! And to you all, you did a great job with the artwork. Whoever did the one with the Woohoo picture of AT5 had me smiling for hours after! (I can't remember who did it...)
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

                  Comment


                    Evening Woohoos

                    Lots of TV stuff to catch up on...

                    Originally posted by llp View Post
                    A curiosity question here - Does anyone what Once Upon A Time - its on Sunday nights in the states!

                    I'm curious what you think about it!
                    I haven't seen it, but I've seen a lot about it recently and it sounds like it would be right up my street. I must get hold of it and give it a try

                    Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    *stumbles in blurry eyed*

                    Work is NOT going to be fun today. I finally went to bed at 1:40 this morning, watched the whole of the first season of TBBT Why did I not watch it before!!

                    *hugs WooHoo's*

                    *Stumbles out in the general direction of the shower*
                    Wow. So you definitely like it then?

                    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    That's a bit of a Sheldon overload Does your jaw ache this morning?

                    I got to bed at a reasonabe hour, but woke repeatedly during the night - my Martin dreams seem to have returned with a vengeance after a long absence - so I'm really tired this morning

                    Did anyone watch Birdsong last night? I missed the first half because I forgot to bookmark it


                    Spoilered for...... spoileriness....
                    Spoiler:
                    Tuned in just in time to catch the ickybah scene Call me a prude if you will, but I've never considered sex to be a spectator sport - in my book, making love is something one does, not something one watches


                    .... so I'm not sure I'll bother with the next ep
                    Didn't see that either. I thought it looked good from the trailer, but I didn't realise it was on last night and missed it. Might try and catch up on the iplayer.

                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Ahhh...TBBT I love it! I am now doing a rewatch and in the 3rd season! I think I'm gonna start watching Castle after this! It sounds interesting!
                    Yes! You must! Watch it!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                    Comment


                      Nice card Jakie, what a shame it came too late to send to him with the others

                      It was Josi that made the AT5 card

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        enjoy it... until it lasts...
                        I am! And so far it's good! So no frowning from me.

                        Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Yes! You must! Watch it!
                        I will! I have heard so much about it so I just have to see if I like it. And if I have questions I am probably going to stalk you with PM's
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          I am! And so far it's good! So no frowning from me.



                          I will! I have heard so much about it so I just have to see if I like it. And if I have questions I am probably going to stalk you with PM's
                          Yay! More people to squee with
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Yay! More people to squee with
                            If you ever feel the need to squee count me in

                            8 episodes into season 2 of TBBT - at this rate I'll finish my 4season box set on my day off on Wednesday!!!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Yay! More people to squee with
                              Are you so sure I'll like it? Hmmm...interesting

                              Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              8 episodes into season 2 of TBBT - at this rate I'll finish my 4season box set on my day off on Wednesday!!!
                              Cool! I can understand that though! It's too funny!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Good evening WooHoos!

                                I admit, I luv romance but I really don't need graphic details. Totally ruins it for me.
                                I'm watching TBBT right now - *smiles*

                                Today's bits:



                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X