The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Me too It's not that I don't enjoy vidding or going through the eps, I really do, but after a while it just becomes tedious. You can literally spend days clipping and you feel like you haven't got anywhere at all!
    yeah clipping the clips isn't the funniest part...and so far I have several GigaBytes of clips saved!
    *comes working on a vid longer than 4min (insane idea!)*

sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Definately the Netherlands takes first place, but UK is right behind them.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        HEY! We're not. We're innocent.

Aren't we Nad?

As she said y'all are the foreign ones...not us!
        We are. It's in our nature

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Definately the Netherlands takes first place, but UK is right behind them.....
        We definitely do not. This statement shocks me.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

18 spencers seem to find a conversation about our relative levels of sanity, dumb cats and video clipping interesting.

Or it could be the non ickybah earlier. Probably come here to see a World First (and probably last). i.e. Woohoos actually admitting they don't really like all that mucky stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            18 spencers seem to find a conversation about our relative levels of sanity, dumb cats and video clipping interesting.

Or it could be the non ickybah earlier. Probably come here to see a World First (and probably last). i.e. Woohoos actually admitting they don't really like all that mucky stuff.
            If I have to choose between explicit and imagination........I'll pick my imagination every time!
            sigpic

Comment

If I have to choose between explicit and imagination........I'll pick my imagination every time!

... unless actually present at the event in person. In which case, who needs imagination!
              sigpic

Comment

... unless actually present at the event in person. In which case, who needs imagination!
                Oh that's when I really let my imagination go wild... me too!
                sigpic

Comment

Certainly when there is a certain book out there (and the internet) that takes all the imagination away if you already had some to start with.

And I think I'm starting with Castle tonight. S1 is in.
                  sigpic

Comment

"stop and stare" (castle pilot )
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Let's just get this straight - I never said I didn't like it! I said I don't like watching it

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        But surely the Only Legal WooHoo will vouch for us? You know how genuine we are....... don't you??
                        Not after reading your comment below on the Canadians!

Hang on a minute! Why are the UK WooHoos in the spotlight here? The foreign ones are worse than us - especially those from the Netherlands

And the Canadians - well - they're just scary

And you really have to watch out for that Serbian one
                        Hello! Just stopping in long enough to read all the messages I missed since my last visit. I'm feeling pretty good now except for a stupid cough that I'll probably have for another month. I'm even breathing better.
                        Now I have to make up for lost time. I want that surgery on my hand and after that, I won't be typing much for awhile. Need to try and finish my book before the surgery. However, I can always edit....just not sit and write long pieces.
                        Waves to all the WooHoos!
                        Glad you are feeling better.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*huggles all that need huggles and those that don't need huggles, and all the spencers that might not want huggles*

I'm with all of you who said "leave it to the imagination", though when I was younger I really liked to know what happens behind closed doors Now, it's really rare where I find that those scenes are justified.

Mr are you coming to see us in November or are you guys planing a dinner in a month or so?

Uhm... what else... oh, right, thanks for the link Silvia Sounds different then what AT is usually in, so I'm looking forward to it, though I hate the waiting...

Have fun in VC MoB!

Smart kid you have there Cags!

...oh, yes, I don't like TBBT. Do love Castle! Really great show and the UST is wonderful

Tomorrow I call a friend that's supposed to get me an internship in a production sector Really confused right now, I think I'm gonna ask her to do the design internship instead. Which means bye bye movies, at least in a conventional sense... And that's it

*huggles you all again*

Edit: Right! Laurie, I'm glad you're feeling better! Finally!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

WooHoo on feeling better Laurie! WooHoo on laptop coming home! WooHoo on silly kitties! And huggles all around!

I got observed *again*! today. I think it went pretty well. Just a regular lesson, no dog and pony show. We'll see in a day or two how much she liked or disliked it. Enough with coming to my class already!

Today's bits (first one is courtesy of Estrela):

sigpic

Comment

Nola if you could just post the location of that restaurant that would be awesome!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Had so much fun in dance class tonight. Sore back, but it was completely worth it!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                and on an equally amusing note, I have decided that I do not own the smartest cat in the world............

http://youtu.be/DI-k8kFeqxg
                                Look at that! How cute!

Hang on a minute! Why are the UK WooHoos in the spotlight here? The foreign ones are worse than us - especially those from the Netherlands

And the Canadians - well - they're just scary

And you really have to watch out for that Serbian one
                                Are not! What's scary about us? *polishes halo*

Woohoo! Happy watching!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X