Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Silent.
    Well that's not right... how long have I been gone exactly?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    I texted Jumble because I was concerned that she hadn't been around. She said to tell you all not to worry, but she needs some time by herself right now. I sent her Woohoo hugs and support and she appreciates our concern. I don't know any more than that, but I'm sure when she's ready she'll be back
    (((((Jumble)))))
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles all...especially Jumble*

Hope everyone is okay!

Sorry for not being online a lot lately but RL has been crazy busy. You would think that the last half year of uni would be easy and all, but it's crazy hectic!
      sigpic

Comment

I texted Jumble because I was concerned that she hadn't been around. She said to tell you all not to worry, but she needs some time by herself right now. I sent her Woohoo hugs and support and she appreciates our concern. I don't know any more than that, but I'm sure when she's ready she'll be back
        Thanks for checking for us.

(((Jumble)))

I was in Vancouver for a few days. Jim Byrnes sang the national anthem at the hockey game. There was a article in the paper about 21 Jump Street which was among the first US shows to be filmed in Vancouver (there is a movie coming out soon so that prompted the article). Lots of quotes from local actors who appeared on the show and whom we now know well from Stargate and Sanctuary. Also, PDL was prominent in the article because he stayed in Vancouver after the show was done and, of course, went on to become a successful local director. Can't visit that town without some reminder of Stargate or Sanctuary!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*huggles Jumble and the rest of the Woohoos*

EH-T that info totally made me smile.
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            *huggles Jumble and the rest of the Woohoos*

EH-T that info totally made me smile.
            The little Stargate/Sanctuary reminders always make me smile when I am there. Last time it was a huge ad in the local paper about AT speaking at a cancer research fundraiser.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

good morning WooHoos

I wish I had been in Vancouver for a few days...oh, wait, I'm going today to a spa for a couple of days with the hubster so it's all good. The weather has been amazing lately - 80F/27C beautiful clear skies, just picture postcard perfect. Hope it stays nice all week.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                good morning WooHoos

I wish I had been in Vancouver for a few days...oh, wait, I'm going today to a spa for a couple of days with the hubster so it's all good. The weather has been amazing lately - 80F/27C beautiful clear skies, just picture postcard perfect. Hope it stays nice all week.

Hmmm! Been cold here with the threat of snow continuing. Luv it! Although it needs to (and will) clear us over the weekend....having two friends fly in to visit (and nursemaid me) for my surgery next week. BTW - I won't be able to type with only a left hand functional so I have already typed out an email which I will send off when I get home to let you know I survived in one (bionic) piece! It will then be passed on here. Just in case anyone might be interested!

Originally posted by EH-T
                The little Stargate/Sanctuary reminders always make me smile when I am in Vancouver.
                Very cool....hopefully I will have the same pleasure when I'm there the beginning of May!
                sigpic

Comment

as if we *woodn't* be interested! Oh my! I think we are ALL looking forward to your new and improved bionic hand.
                  sigpic

Comment

as if we *woodn't* be interested! Oh my! I think we are ALL looking forward to your new and improved bionic hand.

Claire will be the first woohoo to see me, but I'll still be healing up at that time! However in November! But I doubt you will be able to see much (except some scars I suppose) But beware of shaking my hand!
                    sigpic

Comment

That is so true!
                      sigpic

Comment

*tentatively emerges*
                        *blows dust off of keyboard*
                        *waves*

Uhm... er... my microphone's not working... And my camera wont record the sound. It's one of those old ones... that made silent movies. Yes. Ok. Bye now.
                        Dee, you should totally record these!! You could knit them all together in a filmic montage. Think of the journey!! And the jeopardy!

All artists must suffer for their art

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        All right, has anyone noticed the absence of Jumble? Weekends, maybe but Monday as well. Very strange!
                        We were PMing a few days ago and she mentioned she wanted to take some time *off* so don't be worried

Or what she said ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          *tentatively emerges*
                          *blows dust off of keyboard*
                          *waves*

Dee, you should totally record these!! You could knit them all together in a filmic montage. Think of the journey!! And the jeopardy!

All artists must suffer for their art
                          ...this sounds...actually... hm... I might have found my master vid project! Thank you!
                          This is totally an evil trick on your part to get me to record it though, and I want you to know that I know!
                          sigpic

Comment

...this sounds...actually... hm... I might have found my master vid project! Thank you!
                            This is totally an evil trick on your part to get me to record it though, and I want you to know that I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              samanime27:
                              ...and you say you're not evil...

*sends to deal with you*

*thanks Nola for the gif
                              sigpic

Comment

...and you say you're not evil...
                                ...did I say that......