The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Still undecided. If it helps you, your jedi powers nearly worked! Hehe.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Still undecided. If it helps you, your jedi powers nearly worked! Hehe.
      Take your time. Make a list. There are lots or pros and cons to consider.
      sigpic

Comment

Take your time. Make a list. There are lots or pros and cons to consider.

I might do that, actually. After I've finished my SS, and baked my Santa Cakes tomorrow. I might spend the space before my dad's party, making a pros and cons list for both characters!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I might do that, actually. After I've finished my SS, and baked my Santa Cakes tomorrow. I might spend the space before my dad's party, making a pros and cons list for both characters!
          Santa Cakes? Yummy

I think making a list is a good idea
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Santa Cakes? Yummy

I think making a list is a good idea
            Yep. Santa Cakes. They're cupcakes/fairy cakes, but I'm putting Santa on them - in a fashion - he's gonna just be legs, like he's fallen into the chimney! But I'll post about them because it's partly a Martinmas thing

I will make a list. All feel free to contribute
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              Beautiful tribute to your Mom MoB *huge huggles*

I understand exactly what you mean when you said that you knew when she left. My Mum passed away on a Sunday morning while I was at church. We were singing one of the hymns, and I just knew.

While we were visiting family this weekend we went to my Mum's grave to lay a Christmas wreath on it. She always loved the real ones made with holly, so I was really pleased to find the little old traditional greengrocers where we used to buy them was still there It's been almost 7 years now since Mum passed away from leukaemia; as the kids get bigger, I miss her more every day *sigh*
              Thanks Oma. It was a weird anniversary this year. I have no explanation for it, to be honest. I do think about her more and more with the big changes that are coming up.

Originally posted by llp View Post
              I miss my mom as well. She passed a few days before Mother's day which makes it hard each year. Kicks cancer also (and her stupid doctor for being so damn aggressive).
              *huggles*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *Misses her Mum, too* I'm still in the randomly bursting into tears stage. *kicks cancer*
              I didn't really have that phase. I had the major crying jag upon diagnosis, since I knew it was essentially a death sentence, and with the rapidity of her decline I ended up taking care of her and my dad during that month... so I had to mourn rapidly and probably not quite thoroughly enough. Ah well. We're 7 years later now. Hard to believe.

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Here is some snacks to keep you between the damn commercials as you wait to see......(I won't tell)!

SNACKS:

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...artyDrinks.jpg

Some party drinks
              I don't think that's single malt. Just sayin.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Hollow Man – My thoughts as I watched………..

Spoiler:
              1. After I met Chris, I worried that I wood no longer be able to see the evil in Druitt. But OMG, when he attacked Adam I could feel the evil, like a thunderbolt! Shows what an awesome actor Chris is!

2. When Magnus and Will are hanging from the bridge – could this be the “members of the cast in precarious positions – Martin Wood with a bucket of tennis balls” scene?

I so wish I’d met J-Yo, I feel I need the comparison

3. What the? A blimp?

Awesome creature! *huggles Lee*

4. So wanted that creature to eat Will

Teeeeeeslaaaaa!!!!

Um…………..

5. The VisFx in this ep are absolutely AWESOME!!!

Yes, I know, I should be following the story……………

6. Will is such…….. an idiot

This ep is just so awesome – an A story, a B story and a C story too……… seriously need to rewatch in order to get it all straight……..

Why is Adam co-operating? I don’t trust him……….

7. Magnus is awesome……AWESOME!!!!

Strangely, I don’t have any problem equating Amanda with Helen……….

Bloody adverts………..

“It ain’t Kansas!” *huggles Kate*

“The big hairy one can answer the phone”

I am now, officially, totally in love with Tesla! Sorry Martin, but you did direct him………

Oh wait! Henry! *iz confused*

Absolutely loving this ep! All the main characters involved, all of them being totally at their best.

Ah, here we go! The scene we saw being recorded on the set tour……….

Whoa!

What?

S**t!!!!
              And we have to wait FOUR MONTHS to see what happens????????????

*faints*

*goes to Watch +1*
              Spoiler:
              1. Mmmm. Om Nom Nom.

2. Hee!

3. Can't have steampunk without a dirigible!

4. YAY! Me too!

5. ITA

6. Yeah. Teenager much?

7. Duh.

Best line delivery ever? "SON OF A B*TCH!"

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              But... He has no hair!

General Sanctuary, spoilers in case:

Spoiler:
              I just hope they won't take away the Evil. I have to admit that eventhough I like CH as a nice guy, I only like Druitt when he's Jack the Ripper evil.
              I like Druit's dichotomy. The struggle with the evil. Nom.

Tesla vs. Druitt

I find Tesla to be 'boyishly cute'. Like Henry... and sometimes Will. 1. Druitt on the other hand has that primal Alpha 'I'm all man' charm.

2. And honestly... I'll take a man over a boy any day of the week.

1. RAWR!

2. Word.
              Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 21 December 2010, 03:05 PM.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

I like Druitt's dichotomy. The struggle with the evil. Nom.

RAWR!
                I second both of these sentiments...
                sigpic

Comment

*whistles innocently*

sigpic

Comment

OMG that's awesome!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      OMG that's awesome!!
                      I feel like there should be...er...well...blood splatter... Ah well, I like it.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's amazing! Nice!

Actually, I saw all the ones you guys have posted today. You all are so talented and I love them

Happy Martinmas, WooHoos!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I second both of these sentiments...

*faints*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hi Woohoos. Just stopping in the say THANK YOU for all the birthday greetings and gifts. I'm absolutely cream crackered today after a very long and busy day (and very long weekend/Monday before that) so I hope you will forgive me if I say I will share them all with you tomorrow (after yet another long day as I know it will be. ).

I have spent the best part of the evening trying to finish my secret santa. I had, like, 2 bits to add, went to render it, computer crashed... corrupted the file.... oh.... bummocks and poobags! So, now I have to start all over again. Luckily it won't take too long as I know what I'm doing (and will probably be better this time round too ) so I apologise for you all having to wait for yours. yeah, it's my fault as i will almost certainly be the last one in. Sowwy.

*huggles woohoos*

*slinks off to bed*
                            sigpic

Comment

I feel like there should be...er...well...blood splatter... Ah well, I like it.
                              I like it too but if you feel like making one with blood splatter I won't complain
                              sigpic

Comment

Vigilante
                                Spoiler:
                                OMG, when they fell into the hole with Helen and he chuckled I completely melted.
                                Me too *points at sig*
                                Spoiler:
                                but I just in general loved the shippiness of it

And yeah! I when is the SS gonna be handed out? *pouts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X