• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I forgot!

Happy Third Day of
    Martinmas
    !!!

And just ...because, a quick piece:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Happy Birthday,
      Char
      !!!

Aww!!! But your artwork always inspires me too!
      You know... for the next edition.

Artwork! Yay!
      Let's face it Nad, we're just an AWESOME duo!

Although I must admit that sometimes I look at your lyrics and think "What the........ heck does she expect me to do with that??!"....... but then I usually find that something pops into my head to fit

Edit: @ confused Tesla......... all that broccoli

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Thank you *bounces*

1. Um....... if this is a Martinfic, there won't be any......... um..... 'mature' content will there? *hides eyes*

2. I think we should! In fact I think it might be something we could do on a monthly (?) basis, choosing different things to guess at Hats? Gloves? Favourite dress/coat/t-shirt/bracelet/necklace........ the possibilities are endless

1. Goodness no!!! I had to overcome my own personal squick to write a RPF, so it's about as G-rated as you can get. Think Disney Princesses. I just got back from my run. Need to stretch and shower, so give me an hour or so.

2. I'm totally down with this! Next month, bracelets? I'll volunteer to collect the images this time around...
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          1. Goodness no!!! I had to overcome my own personal squick to write a RPF, so it's about as G-rated as you can get. Think Disney Princesses. I just got back from my run. Need to stretch and shower, so give me an hour or so.
          Disney Princesses? You're putting him in a fairy tale? Cool!

2. I'm totally down with this! Next month, bracelets? I'll volunteer to collect the images this time around...
          Yes! I just got given a bracelet and there is no way anyone wood think it was mine

I hope

Oh Bekki, look what you've started

Comment

*crawls into thread* Poohbags! ARGH! I feel like crap. And just before Christmas, too! Hubby says if I'm still throwing up tomorrow we can't go see my dad; he's going to make me stay home and rest. *cries*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *crawls into thread* Poohbags! ARGH! I feel like crap. And just before Christmas, too! Hubby says if I'm still throwing up tomorrow we can't go see my dad; he's going to make me stay home and rest. *cries*
              *hopes it's just a 24 hour thing* *huggles LJ and sends healing vibes*

Comment

*sends huggles and healing vibes to all who needs them*
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*bounces in*

Happy Birthday Char!

I would have never guessed a lot of the shoes correct...but it did make me laugh that the boots were from Aveo! I see them SO much in here on campus but I hadn't ever seen them in Europe

And next time I wanna play too...now I thought it was only the UK shippers who did it (I'm a bit stupid ya know)

Anyway! Happy 3rd Martinmas day!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    1. Disney Princesses? You're putting him in a fairy tale? Cool!

2. Yes! I just got given a bracelet and there is no way anyone wood think it was mine

I hope

3. Oh Bekki, look what you've started

1. Well, not quite. But I imagine it would be Martin's idea of entering a fairy tale in a slightly alternate universe.

2.Sweet!

*puts on surgical mask*

*huggles*
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        1. Well, not quite. But I imagine it would be Martin's idea of entering a fairy tale in a slightly alternate universe.
                        Ok, now I'm really intrigued! PostitpostitPOSTIT!!!!!!

2.Sweet!

I have to say though, doing a monthly guessing game does somewhat smack at organisation.......... and we just don't DO that

But I think it will be fun

Comment

Or you just do a guessing thing with every BIG! celebration...less organization...

Although....we do celebrate a lot in here
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Or you just do a guessing thing with every BIG! celebration...less organization...

Although....we do celebrate a lot in here
                            We do............ we could just call it a celebration for January, then February, then March............

You get the idea

Comment

*huggles all the Woohoos that are not feeling well*

*runs out*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*squishy huggles LJ and Bree*

Happy Birthday Char!!

EDIT: It's officially Christmas - 2 weeks off work!!!! *happy dances*

Comment

Working...
                                X