No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't really care....I'm bored It is all my fault because I have a lot to do...I just don't feel like it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Don't really care....I'm bored It is all my fault because I have a lot to do...I just don't feel like it!
      I should be writing, but my first day of staycation and I feel like being a blob.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

*waves*

This is the first time I've been able to get on GW today. Tummy's off, but I managed to bring Kali to the vet and go for a run (on the treadmill, alas) and post some smut fic. If you would like to read it, just beware, it's not for the faint of heart. It's very very very smutty. Link to journal, due to content, but the title to look for is It's all in the Preparation.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday. And hope GW is fixed...
        WOW! That was really good. Now I need to take a cold shower after reading it.

*squishy tackle huggles Bree back*

This is hard using the iPad to reply with quote. Where is the scroll down button in the reply box? I'm getting really good at typing with two fingers . . . They just happen to be my middle fingers.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Damn, there goes the phone again. I keep getting calls from people I really don't want to talk to! Oh well....here I go again!
          sigpic

Comment

I should be writing, but my first day of staycation and I feel like being a blob.
            That's allowed...why not!

Originally posted by treknik
            WOW! That was really good. Now I need to take a cold shower after reading it.
            Hmmmmm....maybe I will have to read that as well.....just before I take my shower tonight.

Looks like our members are leaving but our guests are still here....anyone hungry or thirsty?

Enjoy!
            Last edited by llp; 30 December 2010, 01:31 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Damn, there goes the phone again. I keep getting calls from people I really don't want to talk to! Oh well....here I go again!
              Maybe you should stop answering it

I've had no end of telesales calls this last week, most of which I just hung up on because I couldn't understand a word being said

So, Bobby Farrell of BoneyM has died on the anniversary of Rasputin's death and in the same city. Spooky For those too young to remember, 'Rasputin' was one of BoneyM's biggest hits

Comment

Almost sounds like he did it on purpose....any sign of that?

Damn, there goes the phone again!
                sigpic

Comment

Almost sounds like he did it on purpose....any sign of that?

Damn, there goes the phone again!
                  Don't think so. He was 61 and had performed on stage the night before despite feeling unwell. He was found dead the next morning in his hotel room He was due to perform at a special New Year's Eve celebration, so I woodn't have thought he'd do it on purpose right before that

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    D'oh!

That's because we're all lazy and 'Jann' is easier/quicker to type than 'Starlover'

Plus of course, I'm known more by my screenname than by my given name, which makes me happy
                    True to that! Plus y'all like that a lot better and I do too!

I know your real name...muahahaha! But yes, you are more known for that one!
                    Join the club; although I can't do a lot right now!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      1. WOW! That was really good. Now I need to take a cold shower after reading it.

*squishy tackle huggles Bree back*

This is hard using the iPad to reply with quote. Where is the scroll down button in the reply box? I'm getting really good at typing with two fingers . . .2. They just happen to be my middle fingers.
                      1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

2. I'm very much looking forward to iPad v2.

1. That's allowed...why not!

2. Hmmmmm....maybe I will have to read that as well.....just before I take my shower tonight.

3. Looks like our members are leaving but our guests are still here....anyone hungry or thirsty?
                      1. I know, I know. I'm just one of those 'needs-to-be-doing-a-million-things-all-the-time' people, so I sometimes feel a little guilty just relaxing.

Of course, I wasn't really 'just relaxing.' I was doing laundry too.

2. YAY!

3. Waiting on the houseguest and roomie. Trying to convince them that Lebanese is the way to go tonight.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

3. Waiting on the houseguest and roomie. Trying to convince them that Lebanese is the way to go tonight.
                        Lebanese food....sounds good. I would join you if you weren't on the other part of the country.

I could bring some "homemade" cupcakes with broccoli inside!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lebanese food....sounds good. I would join you if you weren't on the other part of the country.

I could bring some "homemade" cupcakes with broccoli inside!
                          That would be lovely. Well, if all goes well, this time next year we'll only be a short distance away.
                          sigpic

Comment

That would be lovely. Well, if all goes well, this time next year we'll only be a short distance away.
                            Hmmmm! They may be a little stale by then....but I can always bake new ones, neighbor!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm not taking any chances this time! It's gone midnight here so....

I put them all into a vid….

*crosses fingers that GW will let me post*

Comment

Hey! Just saw Watson on XMen!

Comment

Working...
                                X