The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*phew* caught up!
    Y'all are making me *choose* between Tesla and Druitt??

OK, Druitt

Loved the ep

plot points
    Spoiler:
    I'm guessing the earthquakes/tremours are linked to the super-abnormals like Bertha aka the avatar council - seemed similar to the events of Kali 3
    Now that Magnus is dead I'm guessing she won't be dying of radiation poisoning once she becomes un-dead again. However they do that. Of course.

*huggles sanctuary*

Edit: oh and Jas and Jann, totally with you on the Vigilante thing *faints*

on that note I'm off to bed
    'Night WooHoos
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
      *phew* caught up!
      Y'all are making me *choose* between Tesla and Druitt??

OK, Druitt
      *high fives and hands cookie*

*runs around the thread*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Finishing my Martin!Fic. Post it tonight? In the morning? Or after SS gifts are distributed?
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Finishing my Martin!Fic. Post it tonight? In the morning? Or after SS gifts are distributed?
          Depends on how much you want to torture us...but just know...I have the wine...and the broccoli...and...err...I'm keeping Martin hostage!
          sigpic

Comment

I will have to look it over again in the morning to be sure it's postable since it will be un-beta'd. To tide you over, though, I wrote a Sanctuary drabble. It's mature, so just look for the title "Exhale" over here.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Okay, when are the SS gifts being given out?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ack/Druitt.jpg
              When I receive the last three.........

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              After everyone has handed them in, I believe. I'm handing mine in tomorrow once it's all finished. I don't know who else is left. Knowing my luck, I'm last

Sorry about that.
              No, you're not last yet Also waiting for Cags and......... oh! Me

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Hi Woohoos. Just stopping in the say THANK YOU for all the birthday greetings and gifts. I'm absolutely cream crackered today after a very long and busy day (and very long weekend/Monday before that) so I hope you will forgive me if I say I will share them all with you tomorrow (after yet another long day as I know it will be. ).

I have spent the best part of the evening trying to finish my secret santa. I had, like, 2 bits to add, went to render it, computer crashed... corrupted the file.... oh.... bummocks and poobags! So, now I have to start all over again. Luckily it won't take too long as I know what I'm doing (and will probably be better this time round too ) so I apologise for you all having to wait for yours. yeah, it's my fault as i will almost certainly be the last one in. Sowwy.
              Oh no! *huggles* But knowing how awesome you are at making vids, I'm sure it will perfect when it's done

NOW! Post it NOW!!

Um....... didn't mean to start a Tesla vs. Druitt war

Tbh, I swing back and forth between them......... and Henry.........

Let's face it, I just love them all

Comment

Day 4 is a doooooozie! *bounces*

Comment

*crawls into thread* I love Martinmas, I love Martinmas!

...too much pain to walk today, crawling off my chair to get a glass of water isn't as difnified as you might think ...apparently the rain makes it worse

Oh! I'm doing up the shoe post RIGHT NOW! sorry sorry sorry!!!!

Edit: Yay 12 Days of Sanctuary!
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy 3rd day of Martinmas!!!

*rumages through PB*

It is Wednesday after all
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*blinks* Jumble what are you doing up already? Not that I mind it that you already posted day number three of the awesome Martinmas series
                      Also...you haven't finished the SS yet I'm in....shock!

*huggles Bekki*
                      sigpic

Comment

WOOHOO SHOES

The Answers

1. Sarai

2. Laurie

3.Wendy

4. Cags

5. Nad

6. Bekki

7. Jumble

8. Aveo

9. Josiane

10. MoB

And the winner is...

Well done, AVEO!!!!

And thank you for playing, dear Woohoos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          *crawls into thread* I love Martinmas, I love Martinmas!

...too much pain to walk today, crawling off my chair to get a glass of water isn't as difnified as you might think ...apparently the rain makes it worse

Oh! I'm doing up the shoe post RIGHT NOW! sorry sorry sorry!!!!

Edit: Yay 12 Days of Sanctuary!
                          Aw, Bekki *huggles gently*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Happy 3rd day of Martinmas!!!

*rumages through PB*

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...derson_l-1.gif

It is Wednesday after all

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *blinks* Jumble what are you doing up already? Not that I mind it that you already posted day number three of the awesome Martinmas series
                          I'm up early because I slept really well but woke at 6am Feeling pretty good today

Thank you, I love doing these 12 Day things with Nad, her lyrics always inspire me

Also...you haven't finished the SS yet I'm in....shock!

*huggles Bekki*
                          I know But in my defense, I did end up with an extra one to do

Comment

Wow! Aveo really fooled me with those spotted wellies!!!

But I did at least get Bekki's right

Comment

Tracking Amanda's package....

A delivery was attempted for your item with reference <snip> in CANADA before 14:04 on 20/12/10.
                              Attempted? What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Me iz on this team!!!! <3<3 *drools*

But I like Tesla, he's so funny and I know that Helen will be a little (or a lot) annoyed when he's around, so I know there's gonna be good fun.

So... what I'm saying is.... Love them both! Ha! As for shipping... John all the wayyyy!

Anyways. Too early for me

I will have to look it over again in the morning to be sure it's postable since it will be un-beta'd. To tide you over, though, I wrote a Sanctuary drabble. It's mature, so just look for the title "Exhale" over here.
                                Errrr *blushes* That was niiice Thanks for sharing.
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X