Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *runs in and sees josiane ...clapping*
    *tries to back away, but stumbles over her own feet*

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay for Jann and Cags' advents!
    I'm sooo loving these!

*dances. On Ice*
    Yes, the Advents are great! Can't think why we haven't done it before

DutchIndeed has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yes, the Advents are great! Can't think why we haven't done it before
      We were all too busy smoking broccoli to come up with it...

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Fixed!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

We were all too busy smoking broccoli to come up with it...
        Oh but......... I usually find I'm more inspired with bright ideas when assisted by the broccoli

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Comment

*pops in*

*huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

*runz in while Char is out*
            *huggles everyone*

I need to get back to bed or Char will have my head when she gets home or maybe she'll just give me another pumpkin cookie.

Feeling better but that's only a notch above "yucky".
            sigpic

Comment

When you log in, do you click the box that says 'remember me'? If you do that you shouldn't get logged out
              I probably one day filled that one in...so far it has gotten so bad, that I wouldn't want to be logged out of GW and my computer forgetting the password since I have no clue what it is.

Beautiful Advent Jann Very apt for those of us still snowbound
              Thank you By now I think almost every one in the northern atmosphere has snow. We finally got some in here too(on Thursday)

I got a call from Sainsbugs this morning (8am on a Sunday ) to tell me that they won't be delivering my grocery order today because of the snow. Which means I could well be facing a wineless Martinmas
              The horror! Tell them to come ASAP!

*runs around thread nekkid*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                *runz in while Char is out*
                *huggles everyone*

I need to get back to bed or Char will have my head when she gets home or maybe she'll just give me another pumpkin cookie.

Feeling better but that's only a notch above "yucky".
                Sneaking around behind her back?

Um........ maybe a dumb question, but what's a pumpkin cookie? Made with pumpkin or just looking like one?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I probably one day filled that one in...so far it has gotten so bad, that I wouldn't want to be logged out of GW and my computer forgetting the password since I have no clue what it is.

Thank you By now I think almost every one in the northern atmosphere has snow. We finally got some in here too(on Thursday)

The horror! Tell them to come ASAP!

*runs around thread nekkid*
                They won't. They've cancelled the order They did say they could get it ready for me if I could go and collect it. Yeah, because my little car can travel on icy road that their trucks can't

*looks at half full Vodka bottle*

*iz not that desperate*

Yet

*waves to Char* Are you checking up on Bree? Yes, she did sneak in while you weren't looking..........

Comment

*pops in*

*waves*

*goes off in search of noms*
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh good grief! Stuck in a snowbound house with Harry Potter

And there really isn't anything else on

Comment

They won't. They've cancelled the order They did say they could get it ready for me if I could go and collect it. Yeah, because my little car can travel on icy road that their trucks can't

*looks at half full Vodka bottle*

*iz not that desperate*

Yet
                      So sad. Luckily there isn't that much snow in here. The roads are still okay thanks to the city that keeps salting them and cleaning them; which is good!

*waves to Char* Are you checking up on Bree? Yes, she did sneak in while you weren't looking..........

You're so evil.
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't get around much anymore so I just heard the news of SGU's cancellation. Even though I was not a big fan of the show I'm sorry for TPTB.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Don't get around much anymore so I just heard the news of SGU's cancellation. Even though I was not a big fan of the show I'm sorry for TPTB.
                          But...
                          It's all THEIR fault!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            So sad. Luckily there isn't that much snow in here. The roads are still okay thanks to the city that keeps salting them and cleaning them; which is good!
                            Our roads are horrendous! My neighbour went out this morning and she warned me not to, because not even the main roads have been gritted or cleared and cars are slipping and sliding all over the place So Woody will stay on the driveway until it's safer

You're so evil.
                            Evil? Moi?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            A lot of us didn't watch it either, but I think we all feel the same for TPTB

Comment

But...
                              It's all THEIR fault!

Now who is EVIL???

Comment

Now who is EVIL???
                                I don't know. Who?
                                *looks around*

Funny how you start asking random questions without the wine. *shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X