Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I don't know. Who?
    *looks around*

Funny how you start asking random questions without the wine. *shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

*hides under the bus to hide from evil people*

Heh. It must be great to be a psychedelic drug, making people's heads work in funny ways.

Now stop distracting me. I'm working on the Martinmas Sekrit Santa thingy while still humming Feliz Navidad.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*hides under the bus to hide from evil people*

Heh. It must be great to be a psychedelic drug, making people's heads work in funny ways.
        A bit like you do

Now stop distracting me. I'm working on the Martinmas Sekrit Santa thingy while still humming Feliz Navidad.
        Speaking of which...........

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR SEKRIT SANTAS TO ME ASAP!
        MARTINMAS STARTS TOMORROW!!!!

Comment

*raises hand*

Does that mean the pressies need to be finished by tomorrow?

I'm working on it, but won't be in most of tomorrow

It's gonna be another loooooooooong evening.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *raises hand*

Does that mean the pressies need to be finished by tomorrow?

I'm working on it, but won't be in most of tomorrow

It's gonna be another loooooooooong evening.
            No, but as soon as possible please

Comment

No, but as soon as possible please
              I'm working on it! Will probably do it tonight as long as my laptop won't be hijacked again like yesterday evening.
              sigpic

Comment

*iz so behind with Martinmas stuff*

I'll get it to you as soon as I can, Jumble!

Our roads are horrendous! My neighbour went out this morning and she warned me not to, because not even the main roads have been gritted or cleared and cars are slipping and sliding all over the place So Woody will stay on the driveway until it's safer
                I just went out earlier to dig my car out, because it doesn't look like the snow's going to clear before Friday and I didn't want to get to it then and discover it was completely trapped in by a foot-high wall of ice Took ages, and hopefully I've cleared enough that I'll be able to get it moving.
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *iz so behind with Martinmas stuff*

I'll get it to you as soon as I can, Jumble!
                  I'm still trying to finish my projects so that I can actually get to some smaller stuff

I just went out earlier to dig my car out, because it doesn't look like the snow's going to clear before Friday and I didn't want to get to it then and discover it was completely trapped in by a foot-high wall of ice Took ages, and hopefully I've cleared enough that I'll be able to get it moving.
                  Hope you can get it out ok and that you can get to your family Christmas safely

Oh for Druitt to come by and zort me to Sainsbugs and back, and then to Anderson's on Friday!

What? I know it's usual to request an Asgard beam, but I think Druitt wood be more fun

Comment

Hope you can get it out ok and that you can get to your family Christmas safely
                    So do I Don't fancy walking the 25 miles I'll keep checking on it throughout the week to make sure it's still clear enough around the car. I just need to be able to get it out of the parking space - the road it's on is pretty horrendous too, but once it's moving I'm not too worried. I'll just take it super slow and careful. Might go and stock up on de-icer though

Oh for Druitt to come by and zort me to Sainsbugs and back, and then to Anderson's on Friday!

What? I know it's usual to request an Asgard beam, but I think Druitt wood be more fun
                    Reckon it would be But personally, if it'd get me where I need to go without having to do the journey, I'm not that fussed - Asgard beam, Druitt, whatever
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      So do I Don't fancy walking the 25 miles I'll keep checking on it throughout the week to make sure it's still clear enough around the car. I just need to be able to get it out of the parking space - the road it's on is pretty horrendous too, but once it's moving I'm not too worried. I'll just take it super slow and careful. Might go and stock up on de-icer though
                      *huggles Josi* Please be careful .

I'm so glad I have a train booked to go back to Scarborough on Thursday. Then will be picked up in my Dad's 4x4 which is marginally safer in these conditions . Here's hoping the trains are running on Thursday however .

*huggles Jumble* for lack of wine. Is there no other supermarket that will deliver in the short space of time? Perhaps you could pick some up from Andersons, or that pub just down from yours? I realise I'm sounding slightly alcoholic, but it wood be a shame to go the whole of Martinmas without a glass or three

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *huggles Josi* Please be careful .

I'm so glad I have a train booked to go back to Scarborough on Thursday. Then will be picked up in my Dad's 4x4 which is marginally safer in these conditions . Here's hoping the trains are running on Thursday however .
                        *crosses fingers for the train*

*huggles Jumble* for lack of wine. Is there no other supermarket that will deliver in the short space of time? Perhaps you could pick some up from Andersons, or that pub just down from yours? I realise I'm sounding slightly alcoholic, but it wood be a shame to go the whole of Martinmas without a glass or three
                        None of them are delivering because the roads in Farnham are really treacherous due to the Council doing nothing I can, if I really want to, walk down to Tesco Express. As long as I don't slip over and break the bottles - then I think I really wood cry But I can survive without wine, it has been known I'm more concerned about getting to Anderson's Friday night I wonder if the taxis are still running................

Comment

*crosses fingers for the train*
                          Thanks

None of them are delivering because the roads in Farnham are really treacherous due to the Council doing nothing I can, if I really want to, walk down to Tesco Express. As long as I don't slip over and break the bottles - then I think I really wood cry But I can survive without wine, it has been known I'm more concerned about getting to Anderson's Friday night I wonder if the taxis are still running................
                          Of course.

It's a waiting game I suppose, we really don't know what things are going to be like by the end of the week. I don't know about you but the forecasting up here has only got it right about 15% of the time in the past couple of weeks. Like right now, we're supposed to be under heavy snow but it's just very foggy outside .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Thanks

Of course.

It's a waiting game I suppose, we really don't know what things are going to be like by the end of the week. I don't know about you but the forecasting up here has only got it right about 15% of the time in the past couple of weeks. Like right now, we're supposed to be under heavy snow but it's just very foggy outside .
                            We've been forecast rain mid-week, which presumably means a rise in temperature and hopefully melting the snow. But I'm not holding my breath

I'm better off than a lot of people - look how many spent the night at the airports and probably won't get to go wherever they were headed for Christmas I've got food and I'm warm, and the worst that can happen is that I'll miss dinner at Anderson's and stay sober for a couple of weeks

Comment

Hi guys! Saw on AOL the bad weather you are having in the UK. I hope it ends soon and please stay safe. Stay warm. ((Hugs))
                              sigpic

Comment

*bad weather hugs all around*

I'm done. WooHah!
                                *happy dances*
                                Now all I need to do is make that advent, start on the Martinmas bits and pieces and write a poem and I'm all done for the year!

Jumble, when we send you the Sekrit Santa stuff, do we attach a message to the receiver as well?
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X