No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at Jumble and Laurie. Glad you're feeling better, Laurie.

What a huge shame about April for the rest of Sanctuary S3 I'm gutted.

Waiting for the rest of the Strictly Come Dancing final. I don't normally mention these shows here, but I'm clock-watching here. If I'm this bad for SCD, then I'm going to seriously suffer when it comes to Dancing On Ice in January!

*hugs Bekki* Hope you feel better soon

I just saw my post count!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*iz really really nervous about the Strictly final*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        at Jumble and Laurie. Glad you're feeling better, Laurie.

What a huge shame about April for the rest of Sanctuary S3 I'm gutted.
        You and me both

Waiting for the rest of the Strictly Come Dancing final. I don't normally mention these shows here, but I'm clock-watching here. If I'm this bad for SCD, then I'm going to seriously suffer when it comes to Dancing On Ice in January!

*hugs Bekki* Hope you feel better soon

I just saw my post count!
        I've only been watching SCD sporadically, but I must admit that I did actually pick up the phone and vote for Matt because I think he's been so unfairly treated Those judges are supposed to be experts

Nad I wasn't bothered by the thought of a short mid-season break, but four months is a bit too hard to swallow

*waves to 6 guests and hopes one of them is a SyFy suit and that he/she is paying attention*
        Last edited by Jumble; 18 December 2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Meh. I'm starting to believe that SyFy suits don't like to pay attention...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            You and me both
            Nad I wasn't bothered by the thought of a short mid-season break, but four months is a bit too hard to swallow

*waves to 6 guests and hopes one of them is a SyFy suit and that he/she is paying attention*
            4 Months is just to looooooong!

And as for the SyFy people paying attention....if they are, then they will probably make it 5 or 6 months instead. They seem to have no sympathy for their viewers (unless they are wrestling fans!).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Meh. I'm starting to believe that SyFy suits don't like to pay attention...
              Originally posted by llp View Post

And as for the SyFy people paying attention....if they are, then they will probably make it 5 or 6 months instead. They seem to have no sympathy for their viewers (unless they are wrestling fans!).
              Maybe we need to apply a little WooHoo magic............. who's got the broccoli?????

Comment

I've only been watching SCD sporadically, but I must admit that I did actually pick up the phone and vote for Matt because I think he's been so unfairly treated Those judges are supposed to be experts
                Yeah, it seems they have to find something wrong with his dancing They clearly play favourites!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Yeah, it seems they have to find something wrong with his dancing They clearly play favourites!
                  Yep, but it's not up to them now *crosses fingers for Matt*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

TeeHee! Yes, probably.

Maybe we need to apply a little WooHoo magic............. who's got the broccoli?????
                    Eh...

Suit1: Look, we received a cardboard box from... ''The GW WooHoos''?!
                    Suit2: Everybody DOWN! *hides under desk*
                    Suit1: *looks around and somewhat crouches* What? What?
                    Suit3: GateWorld. That's where the angry SGU fans are. And the few Caprica viewers? Also there!
                    Suit1: ...But... There's a Martin Wood sticker next to the address...
                    Suit2: Who?
                    Suit1: No, Wood. From...
                    Suit4: -STARGATE! Call the bomb squad! *blinks* ...Or at least someone who knows something about fruit. Lemons. And kiwi's!
                    Suit1: ...Sanctuary.
                    Suit4: Oh. That's the one with Amanda Tapping as EP, right?
                    Suit1: Yeah.
                    Suit4: Oh. Good. Love her.
                    Suit3: *Opens the box and smells the broccoli*
                    Suit2: Errr... the note says ''Smoke Me''. Is that safe?
                    Suit1: Sure! I smoked veggies while deciding to green light that movie about a gigantic shark with spider legs and a vampiric brother with identity issues and a water allergy. In space!
                    Suit2: Well in that case... *grabs lighter*
                    Suit4: Duuuuuuuuuude... Look at my fingers... They move, man! Moooove. Naked.
                    Suit3: Fans are awesome *giggles*
                    Suit1: And so pretty.
                    Suit2: Let's watch Sanctuary. Together. 'Round a fire! *sets fire to a trashcan*
                    Suit1: That's not on 'till april, man.
                    Suit3: Dude. Who's idea was that?
                    Suit4: Yours.
                    Suit3: Oh crap.

*blinks*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

TeeHee! Yes, probably.

Eh...

Suit1: Look, we received a cardboard box from... ''The GW WooHoos''?!
                      Suit2: Everybody DOWN! *hides under desk*
                      Suit1: *looks around and somewhat crouches* What? What?
                      Suit3: GateWorld. That's where the angry SGU fans are. And the few Caprica viewers? Also there!
                      Suit1: ...But... There's a Martin Wood sticker next to the address...
                      Suit2: Who?
                      Suit1: No, Wood. From...
                      Suit4: -STARGATE! Call the bomb squad! *blinks* ...Or at least someone who knows something about fruit. Lemons. And kiwi's!
                      Suit1: ...Sanctuary.
                      Suit4: Oh. That's the one with Amanda Tapping as EP, right?
                      Suit1: Yeah.
                      Suit4: Oh. Good. Love her.
                      Suit3: *Opens the box and smells the broccoli*
                      Suit2: Errr... the note says ''Smoke Me''. Is that safe?
                      Suit1: Sure! I smoked veggies while deciding to green light that movie about a gigantic shark with spider legs and a vampiric brother with identity issues and a water allergy. In space!
                      Suit2: Well in that case... *grabs lighter*
                      Suit4: Duuuuuuuuuude... Look at my fingers... They move, man! Moooove. Naked.
                      Suit3: Fans are awesome *giggles*
                      Suit1: And so pretty.
                      Suit2: Let's watch Sanctuary. Together. 'Round a fire! *sets fire to a trashcan*
                      Suit1: That's not on 'till april, man.
                      Suit3: Dude. Who's idea was that?
                      Suit4: Yours.
                      Suit3: Oh crap.

*blinks*

Er........ oh sorry, was that a serious attempt to sway the SyFy suits? Ooops!

Um......... yes, go watch Sanctuary (because seriously, if you really want to wait FOUR MONTHS for the second half of the season you cannot know how AWESOME it is), then call an emergency board meeting and vote to bring forward the second half to JANUARY!!!!

The worst thing about it is that if we have to wait FOUR MONTHS for the second half, that stretches the time we have to wait for the dvds, and I sooooo want those dvds

Comment

Er........ oh sorry, was that a serious attempt to sway the SyFy suits? Ooops!
                        Is it ever?

Um......... yes, go watch Sanctuary (because seriously, if you really want to wait FOUR MONTHS for the second half of the season you cannot know how AWESOME it is), then call an emergency board meeting and vote to bring forward the second half to JANUARY!!!!

The worst thing about it is that if we have to wait FOUR MONTHS for the second half, that stretches the time we have to wait for the dvds, and I sooooo want those dvds
                        What she said! *nods and pumps fist in the air*

I so wonder who those three guests are now...

sigpic

Comment

Is it ever?

What she said! *nods and pumps fist in the air*

I so wonder who those three guests are now...
                          Sadly, I'd guess at Jasmina, Cags and ... er..... Di?, none of whom have any sway with SyFy

*sits in the corner and cries*

Comment

You know what the Dream Team really should do? They should take a leaf out of SGU's book and release the first 10 eps on dvd NOW!! Provided of course that they include lots and lots and LOTS of Special Features

Comment

Well, now SCD is over I can get my life back Poor Matt, consistently undermarked and picked at by the judges, really don't know why they've been so hard on him But he was FABULOUS (and I'm definitely more than a little bit in love) and so thrilled he made the final two, even if Kara pipped him to it in the end

OK, so, Sanctuary, Martin, Stargate, Woohoo things... I'm back, promise
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

SCD final - utter rubbish. Poor Matt. And yes Kara is a good dancer you can't fake that, but you can fake a "romance" with your partner. What a PR stunt.

Ah well, bring on Dancing on Ice!!! Now that's a reality show!

EDIT: Lol Josi! Great minds .

Comment

Working...
                                X