How bad

sigpic

Comment

Dee, the sprite site is here

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I wasn't invited either.

How bad

We should have been, though. Willem Alexander and Maxima were there, right? We could have gone instead and liven the thing up a bit. Start a campfire, pass on some broccoli... Or maybe show them what our Queensday looks like. Imagine us sitting there wearing one of those huge orange hats and orange feather boa's. It wood have been grand. *nods*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi all!! *waves frantically*

Yes I'm safely arrived at Jumbles we've put Dave on the train to the big smoke and finished one bottle of wine, contemplating (definitely) going to open another one! Note to Josi: you better bring one and we'll try to save you some dip, hehe.

So Jumble has been absolutely useless in catching me up on the weeks events - anyone care to share?! I see we have a new Woohoo! Welcome Antoa!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

We should have been, though. Willem Alexander and Maxima were there, right? We could have gone instead and liven the thing up a bit. Start a campfire, pass on some broccoli... Or maybe show them what our Queensday looks like. Imagine us sitting there wearing one of those huge orange hats and orange feather boa's. It wood have been grand. *nods*
            I know. I think we would have brought more personality to that wedding than Willem and Maxi did...I didn't even see pictures of them

And I'm gonna miss Queensday...so sad
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Hi all!! *waves frantically*

Yes I'm safely arrived at Jumbles we've put Dave on the train to the big smoke and finished one bottle of wine, contemplating (definitely) going to open another one! Note to Josi: you better bring one and we'll try to save you some dip, hehe.

So Jumble has been absolutely useless in catching me up on the weeks events - anyone care to share?! I see we have a new Woohoo! Welcome Antoa!!
              Wine required. Right. Duly noted
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Here's the spirit...

Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Wine required. Right. Duly noted
                  At the rate Sarai is going, you should bring half a dozen bottles

She did get me to watch the first part of Dr Who, so we'll be catching the second part tomorrow night ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    At the rate Sarai is going, you should bring half a dozen bottles

She did get me to watch the first part of Dr Who, so we'll be catching the second part tomorrow night ok?
                    YES YES YES!

Good work Sarai
                    sigpic

Comment

Of course Josi

Just catching up on the wedding. Absolutely brilliant, does make me rather proud to be British

Comment

Why do I have a feeling that this Sunday no UK Woohoo will be coherent anymore...
                        sigpic

Comment

*expects drunken posting*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I know. I think we would have brought more personality to that wedding than Willem and Maxi did...I didn't even see pictures of them

And I'm gonna miss Queensday...so sad
                            Yeah well... You know Wim-Lex and Max.

And aww! I'll celebrate for two.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Of course Josi

Just catching up on the wedding. Absolutely brilliant, does make me rather proud to be British
                              I might have had to wipe away a few tears of patriotic emotion myself

Why do I have a feeling that this Sunday no UK Woohoo will be coherent anymore...
                              *expects drunken posting*
                              *shakes head* You wrong us. We will be sober and coherent and utterly sensible at all times.

Ahem.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah well... You know Wim-Lex and Max.

And aww! I'll celebrate for two.
                                You better!

and I LOVE your avatar...make me one of Shep in orange too!!! *pleads*

Josi...I don't believe a word of what you are saying.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X