The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sadly, I'd guess at Jasmina, Cags and ... er..... Di?, none of whom have any sway with SyFy

*sits in the corner and cries*
    If members are invisible, they don't show up as guests, they still count in the members, you just can't see their names in the list below. The guests can be anyone and everyone.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Well, now SCD is over I can get my life back Poor Matt, consistently undermarked and picked at by the judges, really don't know why they've been so hard on him But he was FABULOUS (and I'm definitely more than a little bit in love) and so thrilled he made the final two, even if Kara pipped him to it in the end

OK, so, Sanctuary, Martin, Stargate, Woohoo things... I'm back, promise
      Well I'm definitely not even a little in love (with him ), but I still think he was undermarked Kara was good, Matt was excellent!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      SCD final - utter rubbish. Poor Matt. And yes Kara is a good dancer you can't fake that, but you can fake a "romance" with your partner. What a PR stunt.

Ah well, bring on Dancing on Ice!!! Now that's a reality show!

EDIT: Lol Josi! Great minds .
      Dancing on Ice? Oh please don't get me involved in that

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      If members are invisible, they don't show up as guests, they still count in the members, you just can't see their names in the list below. The guests can be anyone and everyone.
      But if members haven't logged in, they'd show up as guests, yes?

See, I knew you were lurking

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Well, now SCD is over I can get my life back Poor Matt, consistently undermarked and picked at by the judges, really don't know why they've been so hard on him But he was FABULOUS (and I'm definitely more than a little bit in love) and so thrilled he made the final two, even if Kara pipped him to it in the end

OK, so, Sanctuary, Martin, Stargate, Woohoo things... I'm back, promise
        I'm gutted! I'm gutted!

SCD final - utter rubbish. Poor Matt. And yes Kara is a good dancer you can't fake that, but you can fake a "romance" with your partner. What a PR stunt.

Ahhhhh yes. Dancing On Ice. I'm super excited for that!

See... that sounds like a challenge
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well I'm definitely not even a little in love (with him ), but I still think he was undermarked Kara was good, Matt was excellent!

But if members haven't logged in, they'd show up as guests, yes?

See, I knew you were lurking
          Yes, but if you're a member who posts on the forum, why wouldn't be logged in? Or maybe that's just me

And I'm not lurking, I'm reading the Maximum Ride series. I just have a radar about when my name is mentioned.
          sigpic

Comment

Dancing on Ice is amaaaazing! I've never really watched SCD until this year and yes it's good and very technical but Dancing on Ice is so much harder! I love it...and you will to

Comment

Yes, but if you're a member who posts on the forum, why wouldn't be logged in? Or maybe that's just me

And I'm not lurking, I'm reading the Maximum Ride series. I just have a radar about when my name is mentioned.
              Several WooHoos have admitted to lurking whilst not logged in I don't get it, but I guess it's up to them *shrugs* Me, I never log out. Don't see the point

Ooooh! Nearly missed it........

Comment

Dancing on Ice is amaaaazing! I've never really watched SCD until this year and yes it's good and very technical but Dancing on Ice is so much harder! I love it...and you will to
                Yeah, been there, watched that, don't love it

I understand how hard it is for the celebs to learn how to dance on ice, or even skate to any professional degree, but I just can't get that involved in it *shrugs*

Comment

For those of you who haven't braved the pages of the Shipmas thread, a little fluffy piece of fic from me. Of Fruit Loops, Princesses, and Contentment...
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    TeeHee! Yes, probably.

Eh...

Suit1: Look, we received a cardboard box from... ''The GW WooHoos''?!
                    Suit2: Everybody DOWN! *hides under desk*
                    Suit1: *looks around and somewhat crouches* What? What?
                    Suit3: GateWorld. That's where the angry SGU fans are. And the few Caprica viewers? Also there!
                    Suit1: ...But... There's a Martin Wood sticker next to the address...
                    Suit2: Who?
                    Suit1: No, Wood. From...
                    Suit4: -STARGATE! Call the bomb squad! *blinks* ...Or at least someone who knows something about fruit. Lemons. And kiwi's!
                    Suit1: ...Sanctuary.
                    Suit4: Oh. That's the one with Amanda Tapping as EP, right?
                    Suit1: Yeah.
                    Suit4: Oh. Good. Love her.
                    Suit3: *Opens the box and smells the broccoli*
                    Suit2: Errr... the note says ''Smoke Me''. Is that safe?
                    Suit1: Sure! I smoked veggies while deciding to green light that movie about a gigantic shark with spider legs and a vampiric brother with identity issues and a water allergy. In space!
                    Suit2: Well in that case... *grabs lighter*
                    Suit4: Duuuuuuuuuude... Look at my fingers... They move, man! Moooove. Naked.
                    Suit3: Fans are awesome *giggles*
                    Suit1: And so pretty.
                    Suit2: Let's watch Sanctuary. Together. 'Round a fire! *sets fire to a trashcan*
                    Suit1: That's not on 'till april, man.
                    Suit3: Dude. Who's idea was that?
                    Suit4: Yours.
                    Suit3: Oh crap.

*blinks*
                    I can even hear their voices! Awesome Nad Laughed so hard!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Several WooHoos have admitted to lurking whilst not logged in I don't get it, but I guess it's up to them *shrugs* Me, I never log out. Don't see the point

Ooooh! Nearly missed it........

I don't log out either (so I can never be shown as a guest). But then again, I'm the only person that uses this computer and if anyone ever came near it they will probably loose a limb or two, so that might have something to do with things. I wouldn't stay logged on on a site on a 'public' computer.

Congrats on the 69 post!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I didn't buy it all that much either Still, I've got to thank the show for introducing me to the joys of Matt Baker though Was only peripherally aware of him before, but wow, never realised he was so lovely and gorgeous

Edit: *hugs Jumble and Sarai and Wendy in solidarity*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I don't log out either (so I can never be shown as a guest). But then again, I'm the only person that uses this computer and if anyone ever came near it they will probably loose a limb or two, so that might have something to do with things. I wouldn't stay logged on on a site on a 'public' computer.

Congrats on the 69 post!
                          Ditto! And thanks

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos.

Guess what, we hit a deer coming home from Christmas shopping on Thursday. No major damage, and we're all OK, (even the deer seemed OK) but it was still quite, er, shocking.

In other news, only 7 days till Christmas. Can't wait.

*huggles Woohoos*

Well, I gotta go now, bye!

*sneaks out*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              Afternoon Woohoos.

Guess what, we hit a deer coming home from Christmas shopping on Thursday. No major damage, and we're all OK, (even the deer seemed OK) but it was still quite, er, shocking.

*huggles Woohoos*

*sneaks out*
                              I hit a deer a couple of years ago, it's pretty scary! I was driving Suz to the stables where she worked early one morning, fairly dark, and this deer leapt out from the woods beside us. I missed it, but there was another one right behind it that I didn't miss We went back to look for it but it had run off, so hopefully it was ok. No damage to the car, fortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                                Afternoon Woohoos.

*huggles Woohoos*

*sneaks out*
                                Glad everyone's okay! I've seen deer total a car. *hugs*
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X