The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Can I say during our innocent talk of tonight a lot of people made a '69 ...

How coincidental!

EDIT: and g'night Jumbly
    Coincidental you say......hmmmm....sure it's not the PTB causing some influence here!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Coincidental you say......hmmmm....sure it's not the PTB causing some influence here!
      I don't know...perhaps they are the guests?
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know...perhaps they are the guests?
        Did you notice that once Jumble went to bed and removed herself from the thread.....all the guests but 1 have also left!
        Leads to all sorts of ideas now!
        sigpic

Comment

Did you notice that once Jumble went to bed and removed herself from the thread.....all the guests but 1 have also left!
          She attracted the guests? They knew without her we are behaving ourselves? She attracts PTB Yes, that's it!
          sigpic

Comment

She attracted the guests? They knew without her we are behaving ourselves? She attracts PTB Yes, that's it!
            Absolutely, I've noticed how the conversation has definately tamed itself now! Hmmmm!

Hee Hee!
            sigpic

Comment

Absolutely, I've noticed how the conversation has definately tamed itself now! Hmmmm. Hee Hee!
              Yep, because we are all sweet and innocent little woohoos without Jumbly.

And I'm gonna get killed once she wakes up tomorrow morning
              sigpic

Comment

Naw...you can run faster than she can.

Well, I have some chores to do....see ya all later.
                sigpic

Comment

Naw...you can run faster than she can.
                  You sure of that...I just celebrated Thanksgiving for three days. I'm not that sure about it anymore. Although I did starve myself from yesterday 2 pm on till today 2 pm

Well, I have some chores to do....see ya all later.
                  Good luck!
                  sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

*trips on gutter water*

*wonders who imported that from the ship thread?*

*blames Jann anyway since it's a safe bet*

*realises I am sitting here with half my boob exposed having lifted my top earlier to scratch an itch and not put it down again*

*is quite grateful the webcam and Skype is switched OFF on the pc at the moment*

Evening... *looks at clock*.... urgh, morning all. Not much to add. Had an utterly pants day today. Just one of them... "life's a piece of shi.... de dum de dum de dum de dum de dum".

*huggles Woohoos*

*wanders back out in vain attempt to sleep... yet again.*
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves at Cags* Hope you manage some sleep soon. (((Cags)))
                      sigpic

Comment

:-O Cags said "boob"! And she was showing it!

Also...I'm innocent Jumbly is the blame for all this pen... talk!

*mutters about always being blamed for gutter*
                        sigpic

Comment

...... ......

Ummm....whaaaa? *reads back through the thread* ...

*huggles Cags*
                          sigpic

Comment

Srsly, y'all

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Any that you want to share?

Have a good time
                            Normal sort of anxiety dreams like finding yourself about to walk on stage in a play and having no idea what play you are in or what part you are playing. Or going on a trip and realizing you are 6 hours late for your flight. Or going on a big trip and forgetting your clothes. Not that I am anxious about anything right now, which is why they were so weird.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            To be fair, I also watched the Animus replay and I did think

Spoiler:
                            it was odd that when Henry and his lady friend changed into HAPs there was no sign anywhere of their clothing. There should surely have been something laying on the floor around them?

I also noticed that....... well...... HAP!Henry was nekkid but there was no sign of any....... er......... oh I'm sure you know what I mean I wonder just how much discussion there was about whether to include..... things..... or not when deciding how he should look. On the whole, I guess best not to, but it just struck me as odd

Yes, I've had a thoughtful afternoon ..............

LOL. Yes, these things were discussed quite a bit in the ep thread.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*blinks*
                            Jumble said penis!

And we have guests!
                            Is this a bad word?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hm. I said sex and the universe unsubscribed me. That has never ever happened before! See? I'm supposed to be the Cute One!
                            It's all about being innocent looking.

Looks like y'all had a great time today. I had a really fabulous day of sisterly bonding. Now, ready for bed. *yawn*
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Can I say during our innocent talk of tonight a lot of people made a '69 ...

How coincidental!

EDIT: and g'night Jumbly
                              Maybe it's cause and effect. Maybe when several of us are approaching a 69 post our thoughts turn to gutter?

Hey, you can't blame me for whom or what I attract. I was just born with interesting genes..........

Absolutely, I've noticed how the conversation has definately tamed itself now! Hmmmm!

Hee Hee!
                              Yep, because we are all sweet and innocent little woohoos without Jumbly.

And I'm gonna get killed once she wakes up tomorrow morning
                              Pfft!

That's all - Pfft!

:-O Cags said "boob"! And she was showing it!

Also...I'm innocent Jumbly is the blame for all this pen... talk!

*mutters about always being blamed for gutter*
                              So while I'm asleep you're discussing boobs and penis...ses, yet you're still blaming me for it??? How does that work exactly?

*huggles Cags* Hope you got some sleep

Comment

*limbos into the thread*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X