Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knock, knock

Spoiler:
    A knock sounded at Sheppard’s door and he turned towards it, slightly confused by the arrival of a visitor at this late hour. He had been awake though, reading the latest Earth-sent comic book about two scantily dressed women and a half-man half-wolf. He put the book down on the bed and swung his feet over the side a little faster than normal. If someone was looking for him at this time of night, chances are something was wrong.

He reached the door in only four steps and was surprised to find Teyla standing there, an apologetic smile flashing across her face.

“Teyla?” he said uncertainly. She certainly didn’t have a ‘there’s a big emergency’ face on.

“I’m sorry for the late intrusion Colonel. May I come in?”

Sheppard ruffled his hair and stepped back, giving a gesture of his hand and saying, “Sure.”

She entered his room timidly, standing just enough inside so that the automatic door would slide shut behind her.

She said nothing.

“Teyla? I don’t mind you coming to see me like this, you know that, but what’s going on? Is everything all right?” He scratched confusedly at the scruff of hair growing on his chin.

“I have a question for you sir…..” she said with a small voice.

John frowned. This was becoming stranger and stranger by the minute.

“Um….okay. Go ahead,” he said reluctantly. He crossed his arms over his chest waiting for her to continue.

“I was just wondering if you found me attractive,” Teyla said her eyes not leaving the floor.

John’s jaw fell slack and both his arms dropped to his sides.

“I’m sorry,” he said slowly examining her downward face. “Could you say that again please?”

She looked up and met his gaze evenly; a newfound confidence in her voice when she spoke next.

“I said, I was wondering if you found me attractive John.”

Sheppard felt his face flush considerably and looked away in surprise staring at anything he could that was not her for a moment; first the ceiling, then the walls, and then the floor.

“Um yeah, that’s what I thought you said…..” he mumbled, feeling completely unsure of what to say next.

While he pondered what to say, Teyla started towards him. At her movement, Sheppard looked up at her and his eyes widened huge as he watched her hands pulling away the leathery vest that was covering her thin cotton shirt as she made her way to him.

He stammered, “What….what….”

“I have become increasingly tired of waiting for you, John. Sometimes I get the feeling that you would enjoy nothing more than to die with this desire inside you, letting it consume you like a ravaging flame.”

The vest dropped to the floor as she was finally nearing him and Sheppard felt himself backing away, floored by these developments.

“I…I….,”. His heart was hammering like a fast-paced drum inside his chest. He couldn’t think. He could barely breathe.

His legs were stopped in their backtracking motion by the edge of the bed and he was forced to stop his retreat. Teyla closed the gap between them and forcefully pushed him onto the bed, his head bouncing once as it hit the mattress.

“Teyla, why are you……”he whispered hoarsely.

He could feel the tension inside him growing as she crawled onto the bed and straddled him, her hands beginning to lift her shirt up over her head.

“This is what you want, isn’t it John? Don’t you think its time to do something about it?”

Sheppard’s mind was reeling. Part of him wanted to say stop and another part of him screamed to keep going.

The battle inside him only waged for a moment before he said in a rough voice, “Hell yes…” as he grabbed her down towards him.

Sheppard woke up, gasping for air sitting upright in bed. The comic book was lying on his chest and his hands were clutching the ruffled sheets.

It took him a long painful moment to realize just how disappointed he truly was that it had only been a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      Us, the fans, need to re-ignight the spark.
      We sure do!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Knock, knock

Spoiler:
      A knock sounded at Sheppard’s door and he turned towards it, slightly confused by the arrival of a visitor at this late hour. He had been awake though, reading the latest Earth-sent comic book about two scantily dressed women and a half-man half-wolf. He put the book down on the bed and swung his feet over the side a little faster than normal. If someone was looking for him at this time of night, chances are something was wrong.

He reached the door in only four steps and was surprised to find Teyla standing there, an apologetic smile flashing across her face.

“Teyla?” he said uncertainly. She certainly didn’t have a ‘there’s a big emergency’ face on.

Sheppard ruffled his hair and stepped back, giving a gesture of his hand and saying, “Sure.”

She entered his room timidly, standing just enough inside so that the automatic door would slide shut behind her.

She said nothing.

“Teyla? I don’t mind you coming to see me like this, you know that, but what’s going on? Is everything all right?” He scratched confusedly at the scruff of hair growing on his chin.

“Um….okay. Go ahead,” he said reluctantly. He crossed his arms over his chest waiting for her to continue.

“I was just wondering if you found me attractive,” Teyla said her eyes not leaving the floor.

“I’m sorry,” he said slowly examining her downward face. “Could you say that again please?”

She looked up and met his gaze evenly; a newfound confidence in her voice when she spoke next.

Sheppard felt his face flush considerably and looked away in surprise staring at anything he could that was not her for a moment; first the ceiling, then the walls, and then the floor.

“Um yeah, that’s what I thought you said…..” he mumbled, feeling completely unsure of what to say next.

While he pondered what to say, Teyla started towards him. At her movement, Sheppard looked up at her and his eyes widened huge as he watched her hands pulling away the leathery vest that was covering her thin cotton shirt as she made her way to him.

“I have become increasingly tired of waiting for you, John. Sometimes I get the feeling that you would enjoy nothing more than to die with this desire inside you, letting it consume you like a ravaging flame.”

The vest dropped to the floor as she was finally nearing him and Sheppard felt himself backing away, floored by these developments.

“I…I….,”. His heart was hammering like a fast-paced drum inside his chest. He couldn’t think. He could barely breathe.

His legs were stopped in their backtracking motion by the edge of the bed and he was forced to stop his retreat. Teyla closed the gap between them and forcefully pushed him onto the bed, his head bouncing once as it hit the mattress.

He could feel the tension inside him growing as she crawled onto the bed and straddled him, her hands beginning to lift her shirt up over her head.

“This is what you want, isn’t it John? Don’t you think its time to do something about it?”

Sheppard’s mind was reeling. Part of him wanted to say stop and another part of him screamed to keep going.

The battle inside him only waged for a moment before he said in a rough voice, “Hell yes…” as he grabbed her down towards him.

Sheppard woke up, gasping for air sitting upright in bed. The comic book was lying on his chest and his hands were clutching the ruffled sheets.

It took him a long painful moment to realize just how disappointed he truly was that it had only been a dream.

Great job, Mrs. B! I was disappointed too that it was only a dream!
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
        We sure do!
        We must revive this thread!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Thanks RH! I just was reading about how the thread is lacking and felt like writing something, anything!

Comment

Yeah, might wanna do that.
            I know alot I have is old stuff, so I might start there.

Knock, knock

Spoiler:

She said nothing.

Woohoooo!!! Awesome!!! MRS B Wrote a Ficlet!!!!

We must revive this thread!!
            Keep the charge up hun.

Thanks RH! I just was reading about how the thread is lacking and felt like writing something, anything!
            You so Rock MrsB.

Comment

Thanks Sci!!

We should make September 'one-shot month' and everyone writes a ton of one shots.

Comment

Knock, knock

Spoiler:

She said nothing.

Oooohhh a fic

Spoiler:
                Yes even I was dissapointed like John that it was only a dream...well John guess it's time to make it become reality

Great work..thanks for sharing..
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Sci!!

We should make September 'one-shot month' and everyone writes a ton of one shots.
                  I fully agree!!!! Let's do it!!

Comment

Thanks Nina!

Comment

Something I made...just thought I would share

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Oh I know. I would've like to see how John saw the fell and how JT really fell, going back and forth. I think would've been cool.

YES WE DO!! http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ISSxSheyla.gif

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ee-Im-Ok-1.gif

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...l--TheHug1.gif

GIF SPAM!!!!

Looks like I'm gonna have to do some cleaning in PB. It says I only have 6% room left.
                        Thank you for these

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I know alot I have is old stuff, so I might start there.

Keep the charge up hun.

Yes ma'am!!

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post

*sniffles* I'm not gonna cry!! *starts crying on Carson's shoulder*

Comment

Yes ma'am!!

*sniffles* I'm not gonna cry!! *starts crying on Carson's shoulder*
                            LOL I know it's sad but the idea came to me and I had to do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post

Wow that is sad. And I am crying **wipes away tears**. John sure looks like he could use some comforting there ***on my way to comfort John***
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                Wow that is sad. And I am crying **wipes away tears**. John sure looks like he could use some comforting there ***on my way to comfort John***
                                LOL I'm sorry ya'll but I had to make it! I know it's sad!

Comment

Working...
                                X